Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-07-2006, 11:55 AM #64
Sochasky
Brickhouse???

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman445
cdnpb i ordered red events from you,,, know about what time they will be we in?
not for awhile buddy...empire is super behind in the production of these masks...all they are receiving at the moment is a white e-vent every now and then...on another note...i got my white e-vents

im not with the company, but i am friends with them and happen to know this...unles sim wrong, then cdnpb please correct me

Last edited by Sochasky : 03-07-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2006, 11:55 PM #65
ducktape12l8
FDNY 9-11-01

ducktape12l8 supports DLX Technology
i love canadianpaintball.com
Old 03-11-2006, 05:51 PM #66
S_Carter
Nuclear Cowboy.

S_Carter plays in the PSP
S_Carter plays in the APPA D5 division
My friend ordered his Wrath from them, and it took 3 months for them to ship it. He later ordered an empire pack and pods from them, waited 2 months then cancelled his order and just bought it from the local shop. I'd rather stay away from their online store. But you say that no place in Toronto sells them, tehre IS a Canadianpaintball store in the Toronto area.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 AM #67
yur_bunkered

Ive bot lots uv stuff from the,m, It takes a while for shipping sometimes. I ordered a vents avatar off them like in november and i still havnt got it but neither have they so it aint there falt.

Last edited by yur_bunkered : 03-13-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:19 PM #68
justinfromcanada
Impact

justinfromcanada is a Professional paintball player
Badlandspaintball.com ALL the WAY!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:12 PM #69
Zapbranagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishy#2
canadian paintball sucks. I've tried ordering alot of stuff from them, and they NEVER have it in stock. They also have terrible customer service... It took them over a week to tell me that they didn't have the products. My friend, for some reason has faith in them and ordered from them. It took them almost a month to get him a macro kit, and they didn't send him the macroline, only the fittings.
Word. Most places you order from say no we don't have it instock but we can get in whatever number of days. They just told me no we don't have it and didn't even try to get me what I wanted. And when I got my order half of it was wrong. www.paintballgear.ca a thousand times better, they'll match prices and free shipping over 100 dollars.

"I believe that Ghandi's views were most enlightened of all the political minds in our time. We should strive to do things in his spirit: not to use volience in fighting for our cause, but by non-participation in anything you believe is evil."
- Albert Einstien
Old 03-20-2006, 06:50 PM #70
Spinal
Spyder ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinfromcanada
Badlandspaintball.com ALL the WAY!!!
if badlands wasn't so expensive they would be the bomb diggity.
Elite Spyder Owners
Back in black
Old 03-21-2006, 05:45 AM #71
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Carter
My friend ordered his Wrath from them, and it took 3 months for them to ship it. He later ordered an empire pack and pods from them, waited 2 months then cancelled his order and just bought it from the local shop. I'd rather stay away from their online store. But you say that no place in Toronto sells them, tehre IS a Canadianpaintball store in the Toronto area.
I find it very interesting how these stories seem to pop up from time to time, and they never ever cross my desk, and I never hear about them. Considering both the Wrath and Empire packs are product we regularily carry, I find it difficult to fathom both these scenarios. Unless there is a variable to both these situations not being presented/mentioned.

Your friend is welcome to call me anytime at 204-269-0016, ask for Sean, and discuss this matter. I'll even give him $10.00 off any case of paint on our website just for calling. I am sure his time is valuable. Make sure to have him either give us his order reference # or e-mail address so we can pull up the orders in question.

Sean Beiko
CEO
CanadianPaintball.com
Old 03-21-2006, 05:50 AM #72
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapbranagan
Word. Most places you order from say no we don't have it instock but we can get in whatever number of days. They just told me no we don't have it and didn't even try to get me what I wanted. And when I got my order half of it was wrong. www.paintballgear.ca a thousand times better, they'll match prices and free shipping over 100 dollars.
Again, another situation I have never heard of happening. Again I'd be curious as to who you spoke to in our company, or which store you called. It is true, we don't carry "everything," but neither does anyone else. And also, we will tell people when it is simply impossible to get something. We're not going to say "sure we can get it," and make someone wait indefinitely. We always tell it straight.

Sean, 204-269-0016, call anytime. Hope to hear from you soon Isaac.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:27 AM #73
Blue_Barron
BECAUSE SCIENCE!!!

Blue_Barron has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well, I've dealt with canadianpaintball.com on two separate occasions now. Last October I placed a very small order with them (microfiber cloth and replacement lid for Eggy) and they were great. They got my order right, and shipping was really fast (I think it was just over a week, and I live in Nfld!).

Just a couple of weeks ago I placed another order with them during their March sale, and again the experience was great. My only problem was that they stated on the site that they had Blue Mirror Profiler lenses in stock, but turns out they didn't, and the manufacturer was out of stock too. They didn't email me to notifiy me of this; I had to find out for myself, but their response was really fast and they answered all my questions. Plus, I ordered a Reloader B2 with clear shells, and so instead of shipping just a clear-shelled loader, they sent me one with black shells and sent a set of clear shells with them separately. Now I have a free extra set of shells! Can't complain about that. Thanks canadianpaintball!!
Old 04-14-2006, 01:23 AM #74
pballer4lyfe

I have purchased a super fly bolt for my spyder in 04 and it came within a week. Then about a year later I ordered a super fly bolt for my impulse and i asked for a red one and they gave me a black one. I was sortove dissapointed but I said o well. Then I ordered some dye c4 pants and they cam within a week. Then about 3 months ago i ordered some empire ground pounder kneepads from them and they got here in two weeks. My overall exsperience with them is pretty good.My most recent order with them was last night which I ordered dye c6 pants,hybrid grips, empire events goggles, and a mirror lense. I hope they dont mess it up.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:24 AM #75
Spinal
Spyder ftw

for the kinda money you probably layed out they better not. actionvillage ftw!
Elite Spyder Owners
Back in black
Old 04-16-2006, 12:50 AM #76
Wu23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinal
for the kinda money you probably layed out they better not. actionvillage ftw!
Do they ship to Canada?
Old 04-16-2006, 06:30 AM #77
redwrath

They do ship to canada via UPS. Expensive shipping, but always get my stuff fast.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:48 AM #78
Spinal
Spyder ftw

my friend ordered a bunch of stuff, gun/tank/mask/hopper etc..shipping was $30. but my parents pay shipping for me, but thats where it ends lol.
Elite Spyder Owners
Back in black
Old 04-19-2006, 02:44 AM #79
Huge G. Recksion

Wow... there is a 4 page thread here, and a 4 page thread on torontopaintball all about complaints. All of which are about getting wrong items and so on. Canadianpaintball dont u guys think u really have a big issue on how u guys are dealing with ur orders?

At this moment I also have problems with my order. Right now i am trying to sort it out, so i'd rather not go into too much details yet cause i dont want to get screwed. I'll post more when i get my full order.

I do have to say that sean will listen to the problems and try and fix them, but a lot of these problems could have been avoided.

Wouldn't you think u would have saved a lot of time and money if you guys put a little more effort in making the first orders right? If would have saved me my time and dissappointment as well.

From my experience so far i dont think i will ever purchase from canadianpaintball again. I am also goin to tell all my pb friends not to purchase from you guys as well. I dont see the point in getting urself so angry when you pay 100s of dollars for your stuff.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:01 AM #80
Hitmanhigger

http://www.torontopaintball.com/foru...howtopic=27275

You guys should check out whats up in torontopaintball.com. See what you guys think about it. I'm certainly not going to order from them.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:55 AM #81
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge G. Recksion
Wow... there is a 4 page thread here, and a 4 page thread on torontopaintball all about complaints. All of which are about getting wrong items and so on. Canadianpaintball dont u guys think u really have a big issue on how u guys are dealing with ur orders?

At this moment I also have problems with my order. Right now i am trying to sort it out, so i'd rather not go into too much details yet cause i dont want to get screwed. I'll post more when i get my full order.

I do have to say that sean will listen to the problems and try and fix them, but a lot of these problems could have been avoided.

Wouldn't you think u would have saved a lot of time and money if you guys put a little more effort in making the first orders right? If would have saved me my time and dissappointment as well.

From my experience so far i dont think i will ever purchase from canadianpaintball again. I am also goin to tell all my pb friends not to purchase from you guys as well. I dont see the point in getting urself so angry when you pay 100s of dollars for your stuff.
There was no problem here. A customer accused us of scamming them on an order, which was not true. Deragatory e-mails were pointed in our direction, including personal name calling directed towards myself, and we were cornered with the "answer my e-mails or I'll make this public." We sent the customer exactly what they ordered, and they received exactly they ordered. This thread was closed on TorontoPaintball.com specifically for this reason.

Everytime these issues come up in public, as I have said in this thread time and time and time and time again, they are not being directed to me, our shipping department, etc.

Here is my phone number again:

204-269-0016

Sean Beiko

You can ask for me personally.

Before crucifying my company in public for something we might not have done (which was what happened in the Toronto post) phoning is your best bet. If you read the last post by the person accusing us of scamming them, they stated they intended to call me to stake claim on my pledge over his issue that I'd buy his loader if it was the wrong one - the phonecall never came.

I have an employee specifically who handles our shipping issues and our warehouse. No one and I mean no one has had a problem with our shipping or ordering online in any relative time I can recall, and I check daily.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:59 AM #82
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmanhigger
http://www.torontopaintball.com/foru...howtopic=27275

You guys should check out whats up in torontopaintball.com. See what you guys think about it. I'm certainly not going to order from them.
Which makes no sense. As I said previously, the customer received exactly what they ordered, down to the last nut and bolt. That is why that thread was closed. You don't want to order from us because we sent him what he ordered?

204-269-0016 - Sean Beiko - you can order right from me, and it will be done correctly.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:00 AM #83
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwrath
They do ship to canada via UPS. Expensive shipping, but always get my stuff fast.
Our shipping is free on orders over $149.99, $11.99 under that amount, 75 cents per $100.00 for insurance.

Relative value to everyone else.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:40 PM #84
wenyadh

cdnpb... I'm sorry but there are some flaws in your online purchasing. Everyone that I know of around me that has ordered from ur site has recieved items that were not what they ordered. They arn't anything too major but somethin that will tick customers off. Little things like sending a blue marker instead of a green, an worr gas tank instead of a centerflag which i was told was in stock over email and phone. Now the thing you keep saying is the people should get a hold of you and fix it. Well what troubles me is if your shops would ship the correct orders and not lie about items being in stock there would be no threads bashing your company. Do you see any threads with complaints about Badlands? No, that is because they do their best to ship the correct items on a regular basis and quickly. Myself and many others who I play paintball with in my area have stopped ordering from your website because of these problems with items not being in stock and recieving the wrong items. As customers we want what we pay for and to keep customers comming back its important to offer a service that will deliever. Unfortunately in my experiences you guys have failed too many times.