Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 PM #1
Gamutan

Giving paintball a bad image

Just read an article online (NJ.com, Hudson County), where someone was walking on the street and someone shot them with a paintball gun 3x on the shoulder. Unreal!! Just gives the sport/game a bad image.
Gamutan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 AM #2
ELuSiVe1151

has been a member for 10 years
ELuSiVe1151 is an NCPA player
ELuSiVe1151 plays in the APPA D5 division
must be a slow news day. never seen that kind of thing reported on NJ.com or news 12. i hope the old farts on 101.5 don't start *****ing about it or i'll have to call in. their audience comprises of the majority of the voting population... aka old people
The Grind Continues!!!
Empossible Sports - Jim Pica Foto - Meadowlands PB
ELuSiVe1151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:03 PM #3
AJpaintball4life
Love for Paintball

This is so true. Again this is no different than the same problem we are having with the assault weapons (AR15) that gun prohibition lobbies are trying to ban because some idiotic psychopath decided to shoot his mother and kill innocent children in school. Just saying, only because someone abuses not everyone shall pay the price. my 2 cents.
AJpaintball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:28 AM #4
The_Tiger19
El Tigre #19

The_Tiger19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
What really pisses me off about the whole "assault rifle" thing is the rifles available to the public are not "assault rifles" they're no different than a hunting rifle. It wasn't a fully automatic or burst or anything like that. It was a semi automatic .223 caliber (5.56) hunting rifle with a cool look to it. Not to get all political but its exaggerations like that that are ruining america, I work for a company that makes those guns for bushmaster and all these idiots talking about banning guns for these reasons are not going to stop criminals or psychopaths, the only thing they will accomplish by passing these laws is putting another huge industry in america in the unemployment line....so if you're ready for your tax dollars to support more unemployment, go ahead and support the gun ban

Sorry got way off topic
The_Tiger19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:07 PM #5
spqr-king

spqr-king plays in the APPA beginner division
The problem is its not us. It's not the players going out and shooting people it's random asshats who buy a Walmart Tippmann and decide to go be jackasses... I mean it's funny because if someone beat the **** out of someone with a baseball bat that doesn't make baseball look bad but as soon as someone gets shot with a paintball gun the sport has to be stopped!!! It's just ignorance.