Advertisement
Old 07-23-2006, 09:45 PM #44
CraigAL32

has been a member for 10 years
CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung gunner 77
Rage is far from those things im sure there r witneeses to this but in the semis and all through the finls we were watching rage wipe away from the dorito side. They dont deserve nor should they be pro if they r going to plkay with such dishonesty and disrespect. Boo Rage!! u have to cheat to win so what i say to you my man is no class horrible honesty, and great cheating players. BTW this is not even close to a bias coment because i was starting to like them until we all saw a cou[le guys wiping. I guess rage fans dont know the true rage congrats on the win!
Just hate people that post something like this and do not have a team name or their real name in their sig. Way to easy to hide and say anything.
I watched the game on the Net and did not see any of that so unless you have video I would step back and start your own thread.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 07-23-2006, 09:49 PM #45
pimponwheels22

GO RAGE, oh and by the way, all pro's cheat when given the chance. ive seen a player on strange wipe 3 hits in one game when the refs werent on him, ive seen ollie lang cheat, its a part of the game. its about time rage doesnt get screwed over, theyve had bad *** calls pulled on them at almost every event cuz the other team cheated. keep hating. FTW
Old 07-23-2006, 11:24 PM #46
yung gunner 77

yea but how is it fair to all the teams who work hard and they get to the finals and shoot pedople that dont get out. Rage may have won and i cant change that but who do u reaaly think deserves it .u would e pissed if you shot someone and the kept wiping. oh and if i was right by thr night watyching that edwards guy wipe along with 100 other peple then i highly doubt that ur right when u watched it on the computer. Rage cheated everyone knows it so stp denying it because ur a fan.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:25 PM #47
yung gunner 77

*by the net watching that edwards guy
Old 07-23-2006, 11:26 PM #48
lanche4lyf3

yea a rage guy was hit in the goggles and wiped, he got caught and a 3 for 1 was called. avalanche ended up winning the game.

RAGE SUCKS!!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 11:27 PM #49
yung gunner 77

im not going to argue with someone who wasnt there to see im not going tol waste my time.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:28 PM #50
yung gunner 77

if they have to cheat to win then they should go play d3 or something heck even lasoya got out when shot today
Old 07-23-2006, 11:29 PM #51
aea414
I am so tired.

aea414 is a Supporting Member
ok we get the point no need to keep spaming and posting.

PSN-IntelligentMerc | XBL-The Collector01
Old 07-23-2006, 11:30 PM #52
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
if they have to cheat to win then they should go play d3 or something heck even lasoya got out when shot today
no way?!?!

mustve been someone disguised as lasoya.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:33 PM #53
exlabrat

well i was out at cpp today instead of watchin, but its nice to see some change in the top 3 spots. given the chance to cheat any person will cheat. anyone not just the pros you cant help it if you dont get caught. good job to rage and all the other teams that finished on top of the powerhouse teams.
RL FAN #489
Old 07-23-2006, 11:33 PM #54
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
yea but how is it fair to all the teams who work hard and they get to the finals and shoot pedople that dont get out. Rage may have won and i cant change that but who do u reaaly think deserves it .u would e pissed if you shot someone and the kept wiping. oh and if i was right by thr night watyching that edwards guy wipe along with 100 other peple then i highly doubt that ur right when u watched it on the computer. Rage cheated everyone knows it so stp denying it because ur a fan.

Dam that was hard to read, had to send it to the urban decipher page for interpretation.

I am not saying it did or didn't happen. What I would like is for anyone that posts something like that to not hide behind Forum Name. Way to easy for people to not be responsibly for what they post. You know who I am and where I live and who I play for, wish we knew the same with you and anyone else that is going to state one team did this or that.
Rage fans were saying the same back in HB and Tampa but that is just the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 07-23-2006, 11:44 PM #55
yung gunner 77

yea its not that im hidiong behind my name i just dony know how and i dont vare i just go on post then go off i dont need a life story in my sig and i take fulll responsibility for my post
Old 07-23-2006, 11:52 PM #56
*Zidane*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
yea a rage guy was hit in the goggles and wiped, he got caught and a 3 for 1 was called. avalanche ended up winning the game.

RAGE SUCKS!!!!
....so....Rage sucks yet they won....ok...you are just mad cause Avalanche didn't step up and win it...aww
Quote:
If u feel that way then mabye EVERY single team should go play a lower division or whatever...just bc u saw him cheating doesn't mean he is the only one doing it, every player out on that field has cheated sometime in their life, i can garantee it...it happens, get over it...and mabye Lasoya got out when he was shot bc he was smart enough to when a ref was standing right next to him...
Old 07-24-2006, 12:02 AM #57
naughtyDogs>YOU
Who is the coon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Zidane*
....so....Rage sucks yet they won....ok...you are just mad cause Avalanche didn't step up and win it...aww

If u feel that way then mabye EVERY single team should go play a lower division or whatever...just bc u saw him cheating doesn't mean he is the only one doing it, every player out on that field has cheated sometime in their life, i can garantee it...it happens, get over it...and mabye Lasoya got out when he was shot bc he was smart enough to when a ref was standing right next to him...
my team never cheats
Old 07-24-2006, 12:24 AM #58
XtraBoy

lol, all these cats cant provide a legit reason for rage winning, and Dynasty or ironmen or some other fanboy based team, not winning.

Im not a fan boy of rage..Im not a true fan of any pro team except for XSV because they've got straight mop up skill, and they totally earn everywhere they go.

but im still shocked and stunned by rage winning. The only think i can say to it is 'lol'. This event has truley been the oddest semi-finals I have seen since like 2000. Im really, really happy because now, mabye now we'll see some variation in teams winning, and it'll become any man's game. As it should be!

My props to Rage. Yes they cheated, but they cheated and out gunned everybody else. If you cant handle that, I feel for you. You have no place in professional paintball, or in criticism of professional paintball.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:25 AM #59
boardr2k5

whats the deal with the YG div.
i couldve sworn i saw yg teams playing
Old 07-24-2006, 01:11 AM #60
EL Velcro (Banned)

Chino!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:16 AM #61
Anti-Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb5550
Rage
agreed
Old 07-24-2006, 03:42 AM #62
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Yea edwards being the wiper

You my friend are an idiot cause you just said Edwards being the wiper on the dorrito side Jason did not play the Dorrito side. Stop hating in fact every pro team congradulated us on the win because we did it with class and they all know it was well desreved. So stop trying to think you know what the hell you are talking about.
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-24-2006, 03:45 AM #63
lp04
SNIPER

lp04 plays in the PSP
lp04 donated to help Peyton Trent
lp04 plays in the APPA D5 division
the site says ND is in first, i believe ND won

Legacy Liquids
Premium e liquid