PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 AM #1
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

E mag trigger question

I have recently purchased an AutoMag off craigslist. i had a buddy of mine give me some spare parts he had laying around, some type of soft tipped bolt, and black valve marked RT that is too small to fit in my mag, so i think it may be for a mini or micro mag maybe?? not sure. but he gave me an Emag frame, the micro switch isnt installed in it. looks like the switch has 3 contact on it and there are 3 wires not connected to anything so i assume they go to the switch. my question is, how hard is it to mount a new micro switch and wire it and if someone can point me to a diagram of where the wires connect I'd appreciate it. sorry for lack of pictures, dont have photobucket. so i'll try and get that squared away and add pics. any amount of info would be appreciated, thanks guys

"Originally posted by John: I got 99 problems by my last count..."
Commander_Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2012, 11:36 PM #2
keiko_819

has been a member for 10 years
sounds like you have an older style 'rt valve', all other valves are the same size and are interchangable to any agd gun, 68 classic, minimag, micromag, emag, xmag, and rt pro valves can be switched out to any of the markers above...only an rt valve will fit in an rt(rt and rt pro are different). the bolt with a soft tip(foamie) sounds like a level 10 bolt, i think if you look on here you might get an idea about your emag frame http://www.mcarterbrown.com/manuals/...agexploded.pdf
i love mags and almost own every type of mag they have made so if you want to sell parts...im your man,
keiko_819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:12 AM #3
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

sweet, i know those lvl 10s aint very cheap, so a free one is a pretty good deal. already threw it in the gun. cant wait to shoot it. now i need to find me a X valve. my buddy said he may have one i can have

Old 02-07-2012, 06:48 PM #4
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz plays in the APPA beginner division
rudz has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
rudz is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
rudz is Legendary
you need an HES sensor, its not a micro switch, its a magnetic sensor

http://www.tunamart.com/index.php?c=42

You need the Hall sensor and most likely the hall holder top/bottom and hall bolt

If you have anymore questions lmk

And that bolt is most likely a level ten anti chop bolt. the valve is definitely an Rt Classic valve. All other valves are interchangeable
Ralph "Rudz" Uriarte #951 Facebook
PAINTBALL ADDIX
Action Star Games -Addix Paintball Store 909 370-2800
Da Luxe Mob/Sandana Owners/Ninja Club/Cali Ballers/Fat Ballers Club/Back Players Gang/Headband Ballers/Super Agg Mafia

rudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:15 PM #5
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

Alright the bag came with the frame and two micro switches. One broken. One not. And the switch matches up to mount in the frame the three contact just aren't hooked up to the three loose wires. So I assumed that's what is used. Didn't think theyd use a hall type sensor for something like this. I have a fairly good knowledge on electronics so I how I can get it fixed up. Hopefully I can get a picture to post up soon.

Old 02-08-2012, 03:29 PM #6
DMex
AKA: Ando

The hall sensor should connect straight up to the board. The hall sensor is what activate the marker much like a micro switch. If the wires are pulled out then you'll need to buy another hall sensor. If you really want that thing rolling, send it to tuna or find someone local that can fix it for you. Emags can be a little overwhelming.
DMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:45 PM #7
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz is Legendary
Let us know if you need anymore help
PAINTBALL ADDIX
Da Luxe Mob/Sandana Owners/Ninja Club/Cali Ballers/Fat Ballers Club/Back Players Gang/Headband Ballers/Super Agg Mafia

Old 02-09-2012, 10:18 AM #8
Zondo
One of 8 bosses...

Is it an actual Emag frame or is it a frame with a board (Hyperframe, Booyah)? Pictures would help.
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:13 AM #9
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

it says electro mag on the frame. I'm starting to realize pictures would help a lot. the kid that gave me this stuff didnt know much about it. he just new it was stuff for a mag and he had no use so he donated it to me

Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM #10
Zondo
One of 8 bosses...

a)

b)

c)

d)
Other?
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:49 PM #11
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

d. doesnt look like those, its missing the grips though so it is hard to tell I'll try and take a picture tonight though and throw it up here

Old 02-10-2012, 09:14 AM #12
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

Old 02-10-2012, 12:02 PM #13
DMex

Sell it for scrap....and good luck.

That would be option B and that frame sucks donkey ballz.

Edit:

Hmm...That's not the right board for it either I don't think.

Again...Good luck

Last edited by DMex : 02-10-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:03 PM #14
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

seeing how its free, I'm just gonna tinker with it and try and get in working. biggest thing i need to know is which wires go where on the micro switch. then i need the pins the hold the switch and trigger... and grips. can anyone tell me what type of grips that frame would take. this is a budget build in all sense of the word lol. got the gun for $50. works fine. just want to upgrade it cheaply.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:54 PM #15
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz is Legendary
thats a level ten bolt and spring

to complete the level 1o kit you need a set of level 10 spacers, level 10 powertube tip, shims, power tube washer and spacer o rings.

never seen that frame before. looks like a basic design though, shouldnt be hard to get running.
PAINTBALL ADDIX

Old 02-10-2012, 02:04 PM #16
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

so what would happen if you just throw that bolt in a stock mag with out all the additionals. cuz i dont think it came with everything else.

and as for the frame, I may just throw a battery in it, try hooking it up different ways ??? profit

Old 02-10-2012, 02:54 PM #17
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz is Legendary
the valve would leak like crazy without the complete lvl 10 kit
PAINTBALL ADDIX

Old 02-10-2012, 03:21 PM #18
DMex

I don't know if that's a lvl 10, I don't see the nipple sticking out the back side but you do have the bolt in a awkward angle. If your able to sit it up right on the fat side of the bolt then it's not a lvl 10.

Lvl 10 bolts look like this.

Also. The rim on the bolt looks like it's worn down. It might be no good. Better pics will confirm that.

Last edited by DMex : 02-10-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:26 PM #19
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

yeah sorry all i have is a phone to take the pics. but i looked at a blow up, and all i have is the bolt and spring so its about useless. oh well. this is all stuff just given to me so cant really complain.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:06 PM #20
rudz
SPOOL VALVED VICTORY

rudz is Legendary
Now that you mention it, it does kinda look like a lvl 7 bolt with a foamie. I'm looking at the ring that the sear catches and it doesnt look tapered like a lvl 10 bolt
PAINTBALL ADDIX

Old 02-11-2012, 12:43 PM #21
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

alright so I'm pretty sure its lvl10 bolt. but thats all i have for it, so its useless. board powers up. got the switch wired to work. just need to mount the micro switch in it and get a sear for it