PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-30-2001, 05:21 PM #1
GrayFox

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation

I have heard regulators help alot, anyone know some good ones for the Sniper 2 or a Phantom? Does the inline regulator for a autococker work on a phantom?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2001, 07:36 PM #2
KilJoy
Blazer

The cocker reg will work for a phantom. The phantom is already a very consistant gun, but a reg culdnt hurt. If you are using co2 get a palmer stab. For n2 get a vigilante or a gladiator
John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only beggoten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life
.................................................. ..........
Thanks to [TSS] Dake for the Avatar
Old 05-01-2001, 12:22 AM #3
sh0rty

well i bought a WGP stock reg for cheap from my local shop cause it had a scratch on it lol and its the best reg i have ever owned!!:p
Old 05-02-2001, 12:25 AM #4
Grand_

ok, regulator on a phantom is just... overkill. my velocity on my phantom (and my super stocker for that matter) rarely jumps more than 3fps.
Old 05-02-2001, 04:22 PM #5
KilJoy
Blazer

If you already have a regulator you might as well use it, but dont waste your money on a new one.
John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only beggoten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life
.................................................. ..........
Thanks to [TSS] Dake for the Avatar
Old 05-04-2001, 08:01 PM #6
ren

My phantom is regulated and guaged. Its got a WGP reg, and you will find they work *almost* as well as stabilizers in terms of output, but their flaw is in recharge. so unless you are shooting more than 5bps (which you won't be if you have any idea how to play pump) the WGP is more than enough. I have mine in my VA and my tank on a filtered bottomline on a pstock.