WHAT........WHAT........u should just shut up and blow me
DRAGONHEART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2010, 04:12 PM #128
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lazarusrat supports Ninja Paintball
Its to bad things ended the way they did for Weds night paintball, it was a good time but its time to move on.

I'm down with helping setting up a rec field, even if that means some time and cash on my part since we lost Glenrock.

Otherwise the overall plan remains the same, I'll play whenever I can with you ****ers and I will continue to play in 1-3 scenario games in CO like I have for the past few years. As always I'll post what I've got going and you guys are always more than welcome to come with me.

As for the rest of the Winter anybody got any PB plans?
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:34 PM #129
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Ninja Paintball
Just like any other year, if it is forcasted to be in the 50's or so and sunny, there's a cool place out off poison spider road with big rocks and crevices. They shut down the old one but my buddy Brandon found a new place that is better I guess. Or if we can get Benhole to set up his air bunkers at the other place here in Casper we always have that too. Maybe we can get a convoy together in Jan or Feb and rally down to Colo for a saturday game.

Luxe 2.0 Dust Teal/Gloss Black
Geo 3.5 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki
Alias Timmay! Gloss Black/Gloss Red
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:25 PM #130
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

hell yeah it sux, i wish i had that building cause i would do sh!t right
u dont open a indoor field in a barn with no clue about paintball and try to retire after u r open for 3 months,and then alienate your only hardcore regulars effectivly cutting ur own throat
it is time a real paintball player opened up a field
Old 12-03-2010, 05:28 PM #131
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

down to CO where the fields are reasonable and have bathrooms at least
Old 12-03-2010, 05:31 PM #132
Empire686
Andre' the pretender

has been a member for 10 years
Empire686 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Empire686 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
it is time a real paintball player opened up a field
lets do it up big!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:35 PM #133
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lazarusrat supports Ninja Paintball
Jan 7-9 and Feb 4-6 are out but I'm down for a CO run in Jan or Feb
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:46 AM #134
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

we will get sh!t rollin after the new year
i can see clearly now,the weak a$$ lights and dirt floors are gone
fear not fellow pballers, N.F.A crew is hear to save the day,a casper field is on its way,when tha snow is gone,once more we will play,bullsh!t prices sure r g@y,casper paintball is here to stay,hey donger,anything else to say?
Old 12-04-2010, 12:54 PM #135
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Billy you know that Robert does read all of these threads right? It does not have to be this way. You are burning a bridge that does not need to be burned yet bud. I know you are upset. I am upset at the whole situation too but lets cool down and try to reason with Robert. I do agree with what you said in the other thread about overhead. I cannot see how there is much overhead that would be added by having the building be a paintball arena. BUT then again I have never ran or owned a field so maybe there is insurance costs, and some other things. Lets just try to figure this all out without insulting anyone or the facility.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:37 PM #136
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

i hope he does read them
u know i dont give a f@ck right
i do run a business and i know all about overhead profit loss and i know u dont try to a$$f@ck ur only loyal customers after 3 months of biz. u wanna kiss his a$$ and pay over inflated $ for sub par product go ahead
me, i dont play that, im nobodys b!tch.
and before u guys deepthroat him cause ur excited to play indoors in wyo, u should hit up a real indoor field then u will understand why this is going down like it is,BUD
Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM #137
rottensquad07
Play paintball

I just want to play. Bottomline, I just want to play. I would like it to be here so I do not have to drive for hours but if it cannot be, then it cannot be. I agree with you guys that $20 is too much to pay at this point. The field is not a $20 field. I have been to "pro" fields before and I agree with you, this is not a $20 field. I just do not think that coming on here and insulting the field or the owner is the way to get progress accomplished. Do I feel like Robert has basically "told" us that he does not need our business by what he has done on his website and comments on here? Yes I do. Do I feel like his place can maintain business at $20 entry without the support of our group? No I do not. Do I want to see this end like this though? No. I want for all of us to be able to play out there again, have a good time, and still be affordable for what it is.....I think the entry fee was fine at $10. I was ok paying that, and I personally believe the immediate expenses from us being there (fuel, insurance, etc) should be able to be covered by that. I dont know man, I am not trying to come off as being on anyones side. I am just saying that I want to play, and I want to play with all you guys like we have been doing the past 3 months. It has been great!
Old 12-04-2010, 10:25 PM #138
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

i agree it has been awesome but i dont put up with sh!t from anybody else. so why should i put up with some random who is trying to take advantage of me
nicky,
im suprised u r so willing to put up with this bull. would ur loyal customers at ur shop stick around if u raised ur $ +100%.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:28 PM #139
rottensquad07
Play paintball

I am not willing to put up with being taken advantage of either man. I think $20 is too much. Like you pointed out, that is a 100% increase and it is not a $20 type field. I just think that maybe if we can get him to talk to us, he will rethink things and go back to $10. If we are calling him names or insulting his field, he is less likely to reconsider.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:37 PM #140
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

dude, read my first posts,i tried to be reasonable. and no response till we were told to get real.
i mean look a t, he is the most mildmannered dude i know ,and he is done with the donger too.
he is just way nicer than me
Old 12-05-2010, 12:09 AM #141
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

and why should i try to reason with him,ive done nothing but try to help and give him ideas and all i got back in return was.......price increase. not only thatmbut look at when the increase goes into effect. the night we all planned to show back up. quite a coincedance huh. i feel like he was trying to pimp us.
i wont go back there if its gonna stay the same.

hey stupid t!ts, i dont like u, but i love shooting u, so dont ignore me, try to keep up with me.
we dont have to be friends to play ball against each other, it just prob wont happen at dud-eye
Old 12-05-2010, 10:13 PM #142
THE ICON (Banned)

I Love The Smell Of Pu$$y In The Morning
THE ICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:59 PM #143
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Banned again? This has to be some kind of record. Well maybe not, the troll in the DP forum has been banned like 10 times LOL. Still funny though.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:06 PM #144
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Ninja Paintball
It's not a troll. It's gotta be a local and I can only think of 2 people that would report him because they are offended by his rhetoric. It's kinda sad.

Luxe 2.0 Dust Teal/Gloss Black
Geo 3.5 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki
Alias Timmay! Gloss Black/Gloss Red
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:09 PM #145
rottensquad07
Play paintball

I looked on the banned user log and it is only a temp ban. So he will get that user name back in a few days. I see he posted in John's thread (Admin) so maybe that is where the attention was drawn. Or like you said, maybe someone reported him.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:13 PM #146
THE ICON (Banned)

dont care im not goin anywhere
so SUFFER
Old 12-05-2010, 11:17 PM #147
THE ICON (Banned)

if anybody knows a good place to use or rent for an indoor field hit me up
im done talkin its time to make moves
ReplyRegional Ups