has been a member for 10 years
Paintballerdog01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Paintballerdog01 supports Team VICIOUS
Paintballerdog01 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2FORLIFE View Post
and dont forget its spring return!
this is a pro....let me explain.
its awsome that it is a the most high end spring returned gun because ppl say you get better recharger rate with hp but it doesnt matter because legends are spring returned so it will always be the same recharge rate, only thing your air is doing is pushing the ram foward. and the legend runs at 220 psi and i think lp has a output pressure of 450... wow i love legends.
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2007, 12:34 AM #44
FDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitake View Post
i beg to differ on the similar guns section. The operation mechanism of a legend is much more similar to wraths and fusions, not timmies and egos. To get the closest feel, just shoot a fusion.
they are designed to preform the exact same, however the legend uses higher quality parts then the fuison and wrath. Are they designed the same, yes but will they feel the same, no. The only thing imo the fusion has on the legend is easier maitenence (no screw removal) but thats really like saying my 06 sft is better then yours because mines newer

Im likeing the legend more and more, theres no lpr which is nice and i cant see that many problems with it. But what are some of the main problems people are having or could have? The noid is the only thing i can think of that would cause problems. What is there that can cause leaks, maybe hoses?
FDS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM #45
recballchamp243 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsernst View Post
if it shoots ropes why is it a necessity to have aftermarket parts?
im 4 months late on this but
QFT
recballchamp243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:12 PM #46
dhosinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Commando View Post
i dont see how the gun being loud is a con in any way, there is no advantage gained on the field from haveing a silent gun... one other con is the lack of aftermarket parts like triggers

Definitely, just got back from Chicago and the EGO's were loud as hell. I mean you could tell when they were shooting.... I think they'd be loud with a silencer on front.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:04 PM #47
dcardena
@ngry_inch

Hi guys, I shoot the Legend everytime I play. The trigger is a lil odd to get used to, but it and the frame are actually ergonomically as close to a natural position, you can get. Of course the new trigger is coming out which will give you an option and as the marker grows in popularity so will the after market parts. Remember many after market parts are designed to address problems. It is hard to convince people to buy stuff they don't need for the Legend. LOL As far as the guy that said make it fit more barrles... Its a cocker thread how many more choices do you NEED? LOl Peace see you on the field.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:55 PM #48
Infinity-Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS. View Post
they are designed to preform the exact same, however the legend uses higher quality parts then the fuison and wrath. Are they designed the same, yes but will they feel the same, no. The only thing imo the fusion has on the legend is easier maitenence (no screw removal) but thats really like saying my 06 sft is better then yours because mines newer

Im likeing the legend more and more, theres no lpr which is nice and i cant see that many problems with it. But what are some of the main problems people are having or could have? The noid is the only thing i can think of that would cause problems. What is there that can cause leaks, maybe hoses?
I have to speak up when someone says the Legend works the same as the Fusion. The Fusion does have a spring return like the Legend but nothing else is even close to the Legend. The Legend works on one unitary pressure (NO LPR) The fusion uses an LPR. The Legend solenoid will work up to 450 psi if needed. All other solenoids will blow up at 110 psi.
The Legend has lots of 3D machining that and the fusion uses simple 2D machining, The Legend has a WAS board, and CP reg, Standard. The fusion can't keep up on quality or performance.

Glenn
www.infinitylegend.com
Infinity-Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:57 AM #49
asdffdsaasdf
Smasher of Keyboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS. View Post
The only thing imo the fusion has on the legend is easier maitenence (no screw removal) but thats really like saying my 06 sft is better then yours because mines newer
no man .. thats like saying my spider is better because i dont need tools haha

INFINITY FTW

Infinity Legend Parts Swap
asdffdsaasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:09 PM #50
BluntDragon
Chang Bang

I think that the pros heavily outweigh the cons, and the only thing to do after reading this thread is to go get yourself a legend
Old 12-19-2007, 05:19 PM #51
timmah333
PORPOISE HORK!!!

It seems as though posts have stopped in this thread. I am getting a Legend in trade and am pretty excited. I do like everything you get stock on these but I had an idea or two for the makers that be.

These may just be mostly cosmetic but that attracts lots of people and keeps the paintball economy alive. I havn't done a lot of looking so there may be some of these parts available, so correct me if there are.

magnetic detents.
maybe some cool looking eye covers as well.
color accent kit to spice things up.

I am sure that the Infinity guys would like to hear more feedback from all of us.
timmah333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:17 PM #52
asdffdsaasdf
Smasher of Keyboards

you can buy extra hard blue detents for cheap and t hey work amazing

theyll work as well as magnetics any day

and there is a suggestion thread in here too

i agree with new color kits for eye covers lever rings etc

but you can get that stuff anno'd pretty cheap

Infinity Legend Parts Swap
asdffdsaasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:23 PM #53
Splinters

the only problems i have with the legend is that i run out of paint really quick with it, and the games dont last as long because my opponents all get shot reallly quick... lol

i would have to agree on the ccu kits, those would be really nice.

Hey dude, I put my pants on the same way you do, one leg at a time. Except when my pants are on, I pawn everybody with my INFINITY LEGEND
Splinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:14 PM #54
RLpaintball45
Uncle Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Commando View Post
i dont see how the gun being loud is a con in any way, there is no advantage gained on the field from haveing a silent gun... one other con is the lack of aftermarket parts like triggers
i have found that having a quiter gun really helps in one on ones. I mean, if everybody else's ego's are sounding like cannons going off, than its gonn be kinda hard to here a little DM8 in the mix, people kinda loose track of where you are if they dont have an angle to see you, kinda gets them tense and a little flustered about where people are.

Also, it can be hard to call out positions, and to hear your teamates talking while shooting with a louder gun.

Just my reason for liking quieter guns.
RLpaintball45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:22 PM #55
tatersalad1992
HK all day

Can anyone tell me if I send in my gun if they'll fix it for free? Pm plzz
XXL obey swag
DXS 68/45
AGG guns & gear.
tatersalad1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:31 AM #56
maer9
Is Perkins a guido?

Why did you resurrect this thread?

Call Infinity, best and easiest solution.
maer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:34 AM #57
infnity legend owner

Glenn from infinity paintball
some tips i can think of
-have bigger screws for the eye covers they strip wayyyy to easy i already stripped mine and can get it out
-if it had a clamping feed neck it make the gun better
-have more upgrades like the clamping feed neck since you guys made the new design its hard to find you should have upgrades for the special feed neck design
-it be cool to see colors like the new dye's,egos,like the purple,white
but other than that i love my legend thank you
infnity legend owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:39 PM #58
AoSpades
I'll set you straight.

AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades supports our troops
AoSpades supports Pev's Paintball
AoSpades is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
AoSpades is Boss
AoSpades supports Ninja Paintball
I ended up getting the Tyranny trigger on my G3... God I
love that trigger. I probably won't ever go backto anything else. TBO is gunna have me as his new favorite customer lol cuz my next tyranny is going on a vice.
AoSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:36 PM #59
revo900
Big Guys Play Snake Too!

revo900 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
revo900 supports Team VICIOUS
revo900 is an NCPA player
revo900 plays in the APPA D4 division
just picked up a brand new legend for an up'd 09 pmr.... came with the asa, pillow bolt, and tadao board! the guy threw in a new hopper so I'm psyched to shoot my legend!!! Blacked out!!