GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
GetBunkerD supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKoolAid View Post
you guys seem like your hooking the old mishaps up! can you give me that part missing from my angel!

gun forreal is sad as hell with 1 unmatching part man. i mean...that is the only part of the gun that you will never even find for sale unless you buy a parts gun which wont match,

so out of just respect for paintball history and not seeing another mamba lcd for sale in over a year, you should just make my gun right. I will mail you the piece
You will have to send us one other part so we can color match it as well. Lets hook up after this weekend and work things out logistically after I speak with Eric. Send me a PM with your name.
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2012, 10:45 AM #65
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBunkerD View Post
I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire crew. I am sorry that you were mistreated.

I can tell you, that gun alone, was the single most PITA marker we have EVER done and since then we have turned them away. When we got no support from the manufacturer, that made matters worse.

I can only apologize at this point for how that turned out.

While I appreciate the apology and recognize you are trying to make things better, you had nothing to do with my situation. During my experience with Ballers I dealt with 2 grown men. Both of them emailed me, both of them lied to me, neither of them took responsibility and apologized. That tells me they felt they had no reason to offer an unqualified apology. And this coming from an owner (I assume Eric is an owner) really rubbed me the wrong way. I recognize that Hostile Creations was lax in communicating with you guys - Kovo forwarded to me an email of apology Hostile Creations sent to Eric about my marker. But all it took was 1 question in the HC thread for me to find the solution, once Eric finally told me what the problem was. A member pmed me quickly and the fix was simply a little bit of blue Loctite. Again, I do appreciate your efforts and this has nothing to do with you.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:26 AM #66
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

phillysteve is a Mega Moderator
phillysteve is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
This thread makes me sad. I was really looking forward to having a quality paintball shop around the corner from my house.

I know you guys are affiliated with LVP also - and LVP is by far the top customer service field in PA; I expect Ballers Inc to be of the same caliber customer service quality.

Do you guys do LVP's annon/lasering or do they do their own?

Last edited by phillysteve : 05-17-2012 at 11:49 AM.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:29 AM #67
DunnRITE
Born Again NOOB

DunnRITE is playing at Living Legends V
DunnRITE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DunnRITE supports Team VICIOUS
DunnRITE supports Pev's Paintball
Oops wrong thread...

Last edited by DunnRITE : 05-18-2012 at 03:37 AM. Reason: wrong thread
DunnRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:50 PM #68
trancer23
Angel Collector

is playing at Living Legends XI
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
trancer23 is Legendary
well, zero followup. Getbunkerd said he would "talk to eric" then - crickets

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:55 PM #69
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer23 View Post
well, zero followup. Getbunkerd said he would "talk to eric" then - crickets
I did speak to Eric, just getting things in place right now. I'll touch base with you over the weekend Trancer.

Thank you.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:26 PM #70
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
getbunkerd has reached out to me, just deciding what to do. I appreciate the contact.

Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
Old 05-31-2012, 04:41 PM #71
PaStrange17
FEAR

PaStrange17 is playing at Living Legends V
PaStrange17 is playing at Living Legends VI
PaStrange17 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
I too had a terrible experience with Ballers Inc. Here is my story:

I disassembled most parts to my V1 Victory (there were some things I wasn't comfortable with) in August 2011 and sent it in for anodizing. I received the marker back but it was missing all of the "extras" (trigger, miscellaneous set screws, etc.). I contacted Eric and he acknowledged that they forgot to send me them. My parts were sent but when the marker was put back together there were major leaks.

I rebuilt the whole gun but the leak did not subside, I was worried tolerances were off due to the anodizing, and Eric asked to send the gun in and they would look at it. Sent the gun back to Baller's Inc. for fixing, this was in November 2011. I have no response from Eric or anyone at Baller's Inc. for 4 months until February of 2012. At this time I was told most everything was fixed but there was still a small leak down the barrel. I didn't hear anything even though there were numerous messages sent to Eric at this time.

In April of 2012, I was told that my marker was sent to BLAST as they weren't able to solve the leak. I waited to hear more information, eventually sent some more PM's to Eric with no responses.

On May 10th 2012, I was told by Eric the marker was back in their hands, it just needed the new back cap to be anodized and then it would be sent out the next day. I have sent multiple PM's and emails to Eric with no response. I have also tried to call the number on their website multiple times but it is disconnected every time I call, I have also tried to send messages on Facebook to their page with no responses. It is now May 31st, I have been without my Victory for over 9 months.

The customer service I have had has been absolutely terrible. I don't think there is any reason for service to take this long, and I don't appreciate that parts were forgotten the first time around on top of not getting responses back from company representative. It has been an extremely frustrating experience overall.

PITT
PaStrange17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:30 PM #72
BiGoBooGieMaN

Well, here goes my story. I send off the parts to my g6r for anno got it back and was unhappy with the work i contacted them they said they would take care of it. At this point i wasn't playing anymore and figured I would send off my vic to get done also that way both guns would match. I got the g6r parts back but my vic still isn't anywhere to be seen. As for the anno on the g6r I still am not 100% happy with it but I am just going to live with it. The polish job looks like it was alittle agressive and made the trigger frame have very small lines in it. It also looks like it is water spotted under the anno maybe its just being being very picky, but those are just my thoughts. I will post another update when I get my victory back I hope it is better then the g6r.
BiGoBooGieMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:48 PM #73
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaStrange17 View Post
I too had a terrible experience with Ballers Inc. Here is my story:

I disassembled most parts to my V1 Victory (there were some things I wasn't comfortable with) in August 2011 and sent it in for anodizing. I received the marker back but it was missing all of the "extras" (trigger, miscellaneous set screws, etc.). I contacted Eric and he acknowledged that they forgot to send me them. My parts were sent but when the marker was put back together there were major leaks.

I rebuilt the whole gun but the leak did not subside, I was worried tolerances were off due to the anodizing, and Eric asked to send the gun in and they would look at it. Sent the gun back to Baller's Inc. for fixing, this was in November 2011. I have no response from Eric or anyone at Baller's Inc. for 4 months until February of 2012. At this time I was told most everything was fixed but there was still a small leak down the barrel. I didn't hear anything even though there were numerous messages sent to Eric at this time.

In April of 2012, I was told that my marker was sent to BLAST as they weren't able to solve the leak. I waited to hear more information, eventually sent some more PM's to Eric with no responses.

On May 10th 2012, I was told by Eric the marker was back in their hands, it just needed the new back cap to be anodized and then it would be sent out the next day. I have sent multiple PM's and emails to Eric with no response. I have also tried to call the number on their website multiple times but it is disconnected every time I call, I have also tried to send messages on Facebook to their page with no responses. It is now May 31st, I have been without my Victory for over 9 months.

The customer service I have had has been absolutely terrible. I don't think there is any reason for service to take this long, and I don't appreciate that parts were forgotten the first time around on top of not getting responses back from company representative. It has been an extremely frustrating experience overall.
Your marker is back at BLAST now, we will make the situation right. I will be working very closely on this one. I can only apologize for your unpleasant experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGoBooGieMaN View Post
Well, here goes my story. I send off the parts to my g6r for anno got it back and was unhappy with the work i contacted them they said they would take care of it. At this point i wasn't playing anymore and figured I would send off my vic to get done also that way both guns would match. I got the g6r parts back but my vic still isn't anywhere to be seen. As for the anno on the g6r I still am not 100% happy with it but I am just going to live with it. The polish job looks like it was alittle agressive and made the trigger frame have very small lines in it. It also looks like it is water spotted under the anno maybe its just being being very picky, but those are just my thoughts. I will post another update when I get my victory back I hope it is better then the g6r.
I am sorry that you are also experiencing these difficulties. I will say that no anodizing job has a chance to be 100% perfect unless its the first time being anodized. That's just how it goes but with that said I am 100% willing to review your situation. Please send me a PM with some photos, your name and return address so that I can track your remaining gun.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:56 PM #74
BiGoBooGieMaN

From what I was told someone wasn't happy with the anno on the victory so they re-did it. I understand that dealing with a gun that is made out of 3 or 4 different grades of material is is hard to make all of them match, but it seems like some places do a better job of dealing with this issues. I honestly never have had any problems with your customer service. Someone has always gotten back to me and got my problems taken care of. I also thank you for doing the work on the vic because when I got the quote it was for me tearing it down and sending it in, although I did offer to pay. So unlike the other people who have used you who has customer care issues I had none just a little unhappy with the quality of work, and this is my first anno job so many of my issues may be me not you.
BiGoBooGieMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:07 AM #75
NotoriousCheech
Mr.Cheech Army

NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends III
NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends V
NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends VI
NotoriousCheech posts videos on PbNation
NotoriousCheech plays in the APPA D5 division
NotoriousCheech is attending Decay of Nations VI
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...I think my work here is done! Keep my money, watching this ship wreck go down in flames is well worth the $75 u still owe me. U have been release...as I know that personally I have cost u more then 12 jobs and will continue not to recommend u everytime someone asks.

I love how many times a marker gets "lost" or "delayed"...there's just sooooo many places u can misplace them I suppose
NotoriousCheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:31 PM #76
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
I am on the fence here. They have offered to redo a gun for me due to my poor experience. However, i am worried about them ruining/losing parts on a garbage gun that I am thinking of sending in. How bad is that?

Ugh, what to do.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:08 PM #77
Kil187
Ocean View's Finest

Kil187 plays in the PSP
Kil187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kil187 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
I am on the fence here. They have offered to redo a gun for me due to my poor experience. However, i am worried about them ruining/losing parts on a garbage gun that I am thinking of sending in. How bad is that?

Ugh, what to do.
Don't do it, even if it is a garbage gun, you are asking for another headache that you prolly don't need, on a gun that is not that important to you anyways. They had their chance to "make it right" a while ago with a gun that was apparently precious to you, what do you think is going to happen when you send them a random gun? I can hear the excuses now....this is all in my opinion and thanks for the heads up, these dudes won't get any of my business or my friend's
Old 06-29-2012, 03:49 AM #78
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Quote:

Ugh, what to do.
That ripper deserves a proper anno [not done by ballers inc]..
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

SBDB009 Reddit Jealous Lion
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:57 AM #79
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Quote:

Ugh, what to do.
As I stated via PM's - we are more than willing to offer you another marker to be anodized. Let us know if you want to proceed. Thank you.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:28 AM #80
N2extreme1

Ballers Inc bought FBM right? It looks like Ballers Inc is following the same shady business practices as FBM. I had a real bad experience with FBM in the past. Good luck to all of those who are waiting on work from Ballers inc.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:42 AM #81
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
Well I am taking a chance. They have offered to redo a new marker for me, so i gathered up some bits and pieces and sent it in yesterday. I will report back on my experience this second time around.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:43 AM #82
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2extreme1 View Post
Ballers Inc bought FBM right? It looks like Ballers Inc is following the same shady business practices as FBM. I had a real bad experience with FBM in the past. Good luck to all of those who are waiting on work from Ballers inc.
Hey N2 - its jeff i joined TOT for generals cup. Yeah its FBM. I actually chose them partially cause I was from jersey and used to play at their field.

We will see what happens.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:57 AM #83
N2extreme1

Hey Jeff I hope you have better luck the 2nd time around. You should come play First Strike in September with us.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:50 PM #84
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
Well they have had the gun about 5 weeks. They warned it would be over a month, so right on schedule. Communication has been good so far.