PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-17-2008, 07:15 PM #1
ChristopherThe Great

has been a member for 10 years
Any fields around Salisbury/Eastern Shore?

I'll be going to Salisbury in the fall and I'm wondering if there are any fields around there?
ChristopherThe Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2008, 10:42 PM #2
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
There's an indoor place just south of the mall and there's beach attack right before the inlet bridge going into OC. The indoor place wasn't half bad last time I went there, years ago, and the reffing at beach attack was on the same level of Rt. 40. It may be better for you to hit lower DE for some decent fields if you're trying to stay on that side of the bay.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:34 PM #3
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebski View Post
There's an indoor place just south of the mall and there's beach attack right before the inlet bridge going into OC. The indoor place wasn't half bad last time I went there, years ago, and the reffing at beach attack was on the same level of Rt. 40. It may be better for you to hit lower DE for some decent fields if you're trying to stay on that side of the bay.
The indoor place (Delmarva Paintball) shut down the indoor facility. The still have an outdoor field and a woodsball field.

As for the OC place, its called Ocean City Paintball Park (Beach Attack was the name of one of their yearly tournaments) This place just reopened under new owners after being shut down for 2 years.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:40 PM #4
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
same, ill be at SU in the fall and im looking for a few decent fields to practice at in the area to keep my skills up in between events, i currently play at PAP in taneytown. anyone know what kinda teams play at the OC field and delmarva?
angelspeed18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 AM #5
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D5 division
OC Field has ZERO competitive teams that play there, they cater to Rec ballers only at this point.

As for Delmarva, they usually have one store sponsored team called DP Kids, and again they heavily lean towards the Rec ballers as well.

Your closest competition for tournament teams will be Pro Action Paintball in Roxana. Search the threads for field info. Its about a 45 minute drive for you to get there.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:06 PM #6
angelspeed18
East Side Method

thanks, is that field my only option? and what national level teams play there...if any?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:19 PM #7
tonymontona

tonymontona owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
proaction

the only real team that plays at proaction is relentless which is made up of sum of the old nasty players as well as some of the new nasty players which will be playing the gpxl. we play gpl ccpl gpxl and plan on 1 or 2 psp xball events.
DELAWARE RELENTLESS
PRECISION PAINTBALL
EASTERN SHORE PAINTBALL PARK
tonymontona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:50 PM #8
angelspeed18
East Side Method

oh cool, im very familiar with most of the nasty players as ive played with them on Tremor as well as in practices at my home field. I'm mainly looking for a 7 man team to practice with so i can stay fresh in between NPPL events. I dont really play x-ball format but It seems like i might be forced into playing it. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:57 PM #9
tonymontona

tonymontona owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nasty

yea snoop, tj evans, rick hartman, richie viet, and maybe caleb trout are playing gpxl with us. im tony. i started nasty back in the day. we merged with rick hartmans team elite force years ago and played outa pap til like 3 yrs ago we split up and rick kept the name because of the nasty shockers and stuff like that. we are playing gpl this sunday but next sunday we will be at proaction. its not very big. just one airball field. we usually run drills then play each other cuz we are really the only tourney ballers there.
DELAWARE RELENTLESS
PRECISION PAINTBALL
EASTERN SHORE PAINTBALL PARK
tonymontona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:58 PM #10
angelspeed18
East Side Method

haha thats funny i didnt even konw they practiced up there, looks like i wont be too far from home after all. good luck at gpl this sunday should be an easy win for you guys.
ReplyRegional Ups