george bush dont like black people

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...72833190845284
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2006, 12:38 PM #2
Pbguy08
mr scribbles

has been a member for 10 years
wow, that made me want to barf more than the jar barf video.

My Feedback
Old 06-15-2006, 12:20 PM #3
eVLution9450
I'm so throwed

I'll go with my History teacher on this one, Its NOT the govenments job to make poeple happy. In fact, there were people complaining because there werent microwaves in their government provided trailers.

I just felt mah dick move!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:26 PM #4
In Harms Way
Prepare for the worst

lol that video is basically blaming hurricane katrina on george bush. nature doesnt give a **** what color you are.

Need to buy a gun in the Gainesville area, pm if you can hook me up.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:36 PM #5
xxNiRvAnAxx

wait what's with the whole george bush giving the finger thing? did someone just make it or did it really happen and why?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:16 PM #6
Linuss

Made up.. to believe other wise is to be ignorant to the current political situation in the US.

People will do anything and everything to give Bush a bad name... even lie.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:31 PM #7
pbmike15

george bush FTW

eh, ignorant people like the ones who made that video piss me off so much....
Old 06-16-2006, 09:40 AM #8
newbiekid
Awaiting Email Confirmation

dude its a freakin joke its making fun of kanye west
Old 06-16-2006, 12:13 PM #9
benji25
Legen (wait for it) Dary

benji25 donated to help Peyton Trent
benji25 supports Bob Gurnsey
benji25 posts videos on PbNation
benji25 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I am not racist, mind you. BUT! why dont all the black people in that video blame their ******* mayor or governor whos black that didnt have an escape plan like he shouldve? remember all those buses just sitting there in like 10 feet of water? how come the black people dont blame their black governor/mayor (i forget which), they only blame teh white guy for being racist
Old 06-16-2006, 01:07 PM #10
dyepaintballmaster
wooshhhaaa

dyepaintballmaster helped look for balloons
dyepaintballmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyepaintballmaster supports Team VICIOUS
ppl stop blaming bush. He just became prez at the wrong time. If stupied democrats were prez guess who would be blamed then. ppl like that are just have to much time on there hand. when they made that vid, they could of been helping the black ppl.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:48 PM #11
paintballonaim (Banned)

paintballonaim is an NCPA player
paintballonaim plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15
george bush FTW

Old 06-19-2006, 04:37 PM #12
mlbnyypaintballer

I want to know if the mayor of Louisiana was white if he would catch this much crap to? Just a thought!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:05 PM #13
aggression84
paintball sucks.

aggression84 is a founding member
aggression84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aggression84 is an NCPA player
if you were george bush though, would you like black people?

formerly okay at paintball.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:52 PM #14
HarvesterOfSorrow
tits out.

george bush doesnt like this post. or you.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:24 PM #15
TESlight'emupTES
My username is stupid

TESlight'emupTES donated to help Peyton Trent
Okay, you're an idiot. Let me give you the rundown.

First off, the government on a NATIONAL level isn't responsible for levee upkeep anywhere. Levee upkeep is the responsibility of the governments in both Louisiana and New Orleans.

Secondly, three days before Katrina, Bush offered as much aid to the government in Louisiana as they needed. The Louisiana state government rejected all aid offered, saying that their people and FEMA could handle the storm.

Third, it's nobody else's fault that help didn't arrive faster than the people in New Orleans themselves. Don't try to tell me these people were just trying to get into the stores to survive; they were looking to loot as much stuff as possible and nobody was going to stop them. When they started shooting at police, New Orleans was deemed unsafe and we couldn't get innocent civilians in there to supply the things they needed because it wasn't worth risking their lives. If the citizens of New Orleans wanted to be idiots, we were going to let them.

Now for the last part of my lesson. Just thirty miles away from New Orleans is a community called Saint Bernard Parish. Saint Bernard Parish is located in Chalmette, Louisiana. Chalmette got about five times as much damage as New Orleans did and no televised attention was given there. When New Orleans had 5-6 feet of water at its deepest, Chalmette had 25-30 feet of water on AVERAGE. Next to Chalmette was the Ninth Ward, which was built right up against the levee. NEITHER of these places were given major media attention. Why's that? Let's look at the race spread here. Chalmette's 32,069 people are 92.69% white, 2.39% black, and only about 3% other races. On the other hand, 67.25% of New Orleans' 484,674 people are black. The media was all attracted to New Orleans because they knew they'd see more black people suffering in New Orleans than they would anywhere else. That's Liberal media for you. Also, on a side note, the government has taken care of New Orleans. It's almost back up to 100% of what it used to be, whereas residents of Chalmette are still living in trailers TEN MONTHS after Katrina made landfall. Think about that before you say Bush doesn't care about black people and that he only cares about white people.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:44 PM #16
mlbnyypaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESlight'emupTES

First off, the government on a NATIONAL level isn't responsible for levee upkeep anywhere. Levee upkeep is the responsibility of the governments in both Louisiana and New Orleans.

Secondly, three days before Katrina, Bush offered as much aid to the government in Louisiana as they needed. The Louisiana state government rejected all aid offered, saying that their people and FEMA could handle the storm.

Third, it's nobody else's fault that help didn't arrive faster than the people in New Orleans themselves. Don't try to tell me these people were just trying to get into the stores to survive; they were looking to loot as much stuff as possible and nobody was going to stop them. When they started shooting at police, New Orleans was deemed unsafe and we couldn't get innocent civilians in there to supply the things they needed because it wasn't worth risking their lives. If the citizens of New Orleans wanted to be idiots, we were going to let them.

Now for the last part of my lesson. Just thirty miles away from New Orleans is a community called Saint Bernard Parish. Saint Bernard Parish is located in Chalmette, Louisiana. Chalmette got about five times as much damage as New Orleans did and no televised attention was given there. When New Orleans had 5-6 feet of water at its deepest, Chalmette had 25-30 feet of water on AVERAGE. Next to Chalmette was the Ninth Ward, which was built right up against the levee. NEITHER of these places were given major media attention. Why's that? Let's look at the race spread here. Chalmette's 32,069 people are 92.69% white, 2.39% black, and only about 3% other races. On the other hand, 67.25% of New Orleans' 484,674 people are black. The media was all attracted to New Orleans because they knew they'd see more black people suffering in New Orleans than they would anywhere else. That's Liberal media for you. Also, on a side note, the government has taken care of New Orleans. It's almost back up to 100% of what it used to be, whereas residents of Chalmette are still living in trailers TEN MONTHS after Katrina made landfall. Think about that before you say Bush doesn't care about black people and that he only cares about white people.
You can't put it any better than THAT! And nice hard facts, and a nice post in my mind. Now if only the whole world could read this!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:53 PM #17
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ

You know, this, and when Kanye said he should be in the bible really made him look stoopad :nododgy:
Old 06-19-2006, 08:16 PM #18
Str8lobbn

ok...I fail to see why a hurricane makes someone racist...if anyones doesnt like anyone it's the people in the hurricane themselves staying to get ****ed up by it. They had advance warnings they chose to stay although if I have a feeling if it were possible but I don't think it was bush wouldve delclared marshall law forcing everyone out.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:19 PM #19
p8ntsniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15
george bush FTW

father my children? bush>all
Old 06-19-2006, 11:34 PM #20
TESlight'emupTES
My username is stupid

TESlight'emupTES donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntsniffer
father my children? bush>all
I'll father your children...

...for a price.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:16 AM #21
paintballpreston

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESlight'emupTES

you said that perfectly I could only add they were givin somethin like a 2 week advanced warning