PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-26-2011, 03:12 PM #1
DozerLVL

has been a member for 10 years
What have i gotten myself into. . .

CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2011, 09:16 PM #2
Headshotted
Dear god, the rabbits!

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That Looks Like A Rainy That Needs Some Love!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:05 PM #3
DozerLVL

Everything I have is in the pictures. Why does it seem like I am still missing stuff to make this thing work?
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:58 PM #4
Headshotted
Dear god, the rabbits!

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
What's MCB say?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:04 PM #5
Fubarius
Wow, it is blue.

Fubarius is a Moderator
Fubarius supports our troops
That's pretty much everything on the outside of the gun (though it looks like a capped rear end, which means you'll need to provide a HPR). The rest of the parts, hammer, valve, etc. are in the lower tube.

The issue is that you have a modified Rainmaker that's not put together. During the modification process most people bypass a lot of the stock components (HPR, LPR). And everyone did this differently than everyone else. It's easier when you start with an unmodified one, at least you get to see how all the components are supposed to work together.

Nunquam emere possis quae facitis
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:55 PM #6
DozerLVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshotted View Post
What's MCB say?
Gave me some info on an old BE site. I think I need to compare and contrast what I have against a stock version. Thanks for the advise Fubarius
Old 01-02-2012, 02:59 PM #7
Rj_Killa

lol
Rj_Killa is offline   Reply With Quote