...what?

has been a member for 10 years
complementary spork plays in the PSP
complementary spork plays in the APPA D4 division
Smart parts is gay.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:37 PM #46
kr8er

omg stfu, god, every one of you is a ****ing moron, go shoot yourself in the head please
Old 07-08-2004, 09:03 PM #47
04bunkerkid04

Quote:
Originally posted by kr8er
omg stfu, god, every one of you is a ****ing moron, go shoot yourself in the head please
rofl..thats the way to do it.
Iceman your sir are cool because u called someone a ******* over the net. Get a life bud.
If you all hate Smart Parts why are you in our forum.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:07 PM #48
IceMan56607

dont hate sp
sp is ghey
ICD>SP
but i dont hate sp
so die

AIM = IceMan56607
E-Mail = isonj10@yahoo.com

Feedback!!
Old 07-11-2004, 10:16 AM #49
iamhomerpimpson

theres this kid at my school that eveyrone calls iceman

he gets his @$$ kicked every day
Old 07-11-2004, 02:48 PM #50
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by IceMan56607
dont hate sp
sp is ghey
ICD>SP
but i dont hate sp
so die

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 07-11-2004, 06:41 PM #51
.lb.

Quote:
Originally posted by deuce9
this gun is going to be ver comparable to an a4 fly

Definately... not.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:53 AM #52
nuimpykid
Damn ref shootin N00BS!!!

I think itll compare to a vision shocker. This is all hype, no way in hell will it be as fast as a dm4. They cycle over 45 cps.definately not gunna be faster than that.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:20 PM #53
bedroomdj

its gotten to the point where bps really doesnt matter. the fast is, get the world's fastest shooters on any of the high end guns and they will all shoot around the same speed. i mean my cyborg is capable of shooting 30 bps and the new a4 fly is capable of 31. i don't think that 1 extra bps really matters when i can't even touch 30 bps anyway. same can be applied to the shockers, nerves, timmies or what have you. it all comes down to who has the most silly quick fingers!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:51 PM #54
nuimpykid
Damn ref shootin N00BS!!!

Not really bud. When ur snapshootin and u get ur 5 balls off, you need to get them off as fast as you possibly can. And It will make a differance if ur gun can do 30, and the guy across from you can do 46, he will get that 1 extra ball that will make you lose the tourney
Old 07-14-2004, 02:52 PM #55
bedroomdj

based on your logic (nuimpykid), you are basically stating that an equalized impulse is the fasted gun on the market because it has no shooting cap. however, this is entirely untrue. The reason is simple, you are referring to the cap on a particular board. sure and equalized impulse has no shooting cap but does that mean the gun is only limited to how fast your finger can pull? Hell NO! The gun is limited to the cycling rate of the internals not to mention the feed rate of the hopper. Therefore, when i mention that the angle 4 fly and the cyborg can cycle at 31 and 30 bps, that is the TRUE firing cap on the gun as that is what the internals can allow. I don't care that a dm4's board will allow it to shoot 46 bps, cause the truth is the guns internals won't allow for such a rate of fire anyway. Going by what your saying, a shocktech bushy (66.6bps) is a better gun than a dm4? Of course not. If the nerve has a 27bps fire cap, i think we can assume that that is what the internals will allow. It is by observing the maximum cycle rate that we can see which guns are faster. The speed of the board is useless. Based on the maximum cycle rate, the angle 4 fly is the fastest gun on the market. Going back to what you said, if someone shoots an extra ball over me to win a tourney, it's because he shoots faster than me, not because my gun can't keep up with his.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:51 PM #56
Ben Lynch

I personally think every one should hate icd for infringing on smart parts patent. Here are all there retards hating sp when icd is the one at fault
Old 07-14-2004, 09:43 PM #57
yellowsnowman

Quote:
Originally posted by bedroomdj
based on your logic (nuimpykid), you are basically stating that an equalized impulse is the fasted gun on the market because it has no shooting cap. .................................................. it's because he shoots faster than me, not because my gun can't keep up with his.
god thank you bedroomdj......

There are some absolute retards in this world.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:51 PM #58
yellowsnowman

Also this SP patent sh*t is going to far. If i invented a certain item or technology then I wouldnt want some dumb*ss taking my idea and basically mimiking it in half the time it took me to invent it.

They are a normal American business. Get the f**k over it. Get your head out of your *ss. How about quit buying anything in general. Every thing you own, well someone most likely has a patent on it. And guess what they will sue just like SP. So if some person invents another type of breathable air are you going to quit breathing if God sues. No! So do the world a favor and get a f*****g life.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:16 PM #59
iamhomerpimpson

Quote:
Originally posted by yellowsnowman
Also this SP patent sh*t is going to far. If i invented a certain item or technology then I wouldnt want some dumb*ss taking my idea and basically mimiking it in half the time it took me to invent it.

They are a normal American business. Get the f**k over it. Get your head out of your *ss. How about quit buying anything in general. Every thing you own, well someone most likely has a patent on it. And guess what they will sue just like SP. So if some person invents another type of breathable air are you going to quit breathing if God sues. No! So do the world a favor and get a f*****g life.

you guys just got served
Old 07-15-2004, 02:17 AM #60
snake playa

well its SP so NO it will suck like all other SP guns
Old 07-17-2004, 04:37 PM #61
splat12345678910

nerve=dm4 clone
served
Old 07-18-2004, 09:49 PM #62
enjoidvssk8er

it has a shocker frame (looking in the sp catalog thing) so i don't see the advantages over a shocker with vision
Old 07-18-2004, 10:01 PM #63
O_o

Quote:
Originally posted by yellowsnowman

OOOH ! So just like how Smart Parts copied the Bushmaster with the Impulse. And how Smart Parts copied the Matrix with the Shocker