petedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 AM #65
jesus01
That guy

has been a member for 10 years
jesus01 plays in the PSP
just one more reason im glad i support my local fields and buy from them.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 AM #66
f8al
POWERHOUSE REGS

f8al works for a Paintball manufacturer
f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus01 View Post
just one more reason im glad i support my local fields and buy from them.
Sandana sold to local fields and stores, so this statement makes no sense...
Old 02-25-2013, 11:07 AM #67
Knucklez
SD MOB

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Sandana sold to local fields and stores, so this statement makes no sense...
Yes it does. Local stores mark up the prices to gain profit... Thus support to local stores.....

Last edited by Knucklez : 02-25-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Knucklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:07 AM #68
VossTheBoss
I'm that guy.

VossTheBoss plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
VossTheBoss plays in the APPA D3 division
VossTheBoss supports Shocker RSX
This is just sad. mismanagement like this has no place in sports. especially this one.
Upstate Army: 2005-2007
VossTheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 AM #69
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Pirate Mafia is playing at Living Legends VII
Does this mean prices will skyrocket on used sandanas
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM #70
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends X
MaG Adrenal1ne supports Team VICIOUS
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D5 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
They owe alot of people alot of goods. Hope they refund or get the promised items to their customers.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM #71
Knucklez
SD MOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
if there is demand for the product, yes.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:13 AM #72
GanjaPalooza
Double D

GanjaPalooza plays in the MiLP
GanjaPalooza owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GanjaPalooza plays in the APPA D5 division
GanjaPalooza has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Wondering if this will have an effect on prices of their head gear?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:17 AM #73
f8al
POWERHOUSE REGS

f8al plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklez View Post
Yes it does. Local stores mark up the prices to gain profit... Thus support to local stores.....
Still doesn't change the fact that they couldn't handle keeping up with orders. Just ask Boss Paintball how their order went down. I guarantee you it wouldn't be that hard to find a local shop that got ****ed by them too.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 AM #74
Knucklez
SD MOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Still doesn't change the fact that they couldn't handle keeping up with orders. Just ask Boss Paintball how their order went down. I guarantee you it wouldn't be that hard to find a local shop that got ****ed by them too.
Now you are totally changing subjects. I was just refuting what you were saying about the fact that buying off local stores "does not support them". Sandana screwing over stores are internal affairs and have nothing to do with players supporting their stores.

Does this whole ordeal suck for everyone? Yes. Just continue to support the local stores, especially the ones that got screwed over by this ordeal to keep paintball revolving.

Last edited by Knucklez : 02-25-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Knucklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:22 AM #75
ProjectPb
ProjectPb.com

ProjectPb supports Shocker RSX
ProjectPb supports Ninja Paintball
Our shop has been owed product's for over 6 month's with no avail other than lies over email and phone calls. Luckily, we're still able to get similar products from great companies like HK, Kohn, Contract Killer, and Raza.

Sometimes you just have to cut your loses. As much as Sandana has been iconic over the years, it's easy to stop supporting a company once they rip you off. I won't be surprised in the least bit if this "temporary" shutdown is permanent.

We proudly offer: Virtue, Ninja, DLX, GoG, Shocker Paintball, Exalt, HK Army, Contract Killer, Valken, Field One and more

Last edited by ProjectPb : 02-25-2013 at 11:24 AM.
ProjectPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 AM #76
SoFlaBaller
2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
How so? The sandanas/headbands that are in high demand haven't been produced in years and won't be ever again... so I'm not sure how this closing would effect the prices on those items.
Maybe their new styles of gear will be come collectable to some though? Idk, the name is definitely becoming tainted. So that could also drop the demand/value, too.

Quote:
if there is demand for the product, yes.
Yeah, there obviously is a demand if they can't fill orders lol. But other places have plenty of sandana products. So I guess the prices could go up on the newer stuff whenever all the sandana stock is gone.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:36 AM #77
f8al
POWERHOUSE REGS

f8al plays in the PSP
Quote:
Now you are totally changing subjects. I was just refuting what you were saying about the fact that buying off local stores "does not support them". Sandana screwing over stores are internal affairs and have nothing to do with players supporting their stores.

Does this whole ordeal suck for everyone? Yes. Just continue to support the local stores, especially the ones that got screwed over by this ordeal to keep paintball revolving.
No I was referring to the fact that Sandana's business practices sucked all around and that just because he bought local doesn't mean they didn't screw a store/field over as well. I'm saying that his post had no correlation to te subject at hand, that is all.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:59 AM #78
BigDogTim
That's the motto.

BigDogTim is playing at Living Legends V
BigDogTim supports Sherwood Forest
I'll post exactly what I put in the theft thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
As stated some is fabricated but not all and I do hold myself responsible for some but not all, I do not feel it neccesary to post phone records of who has done what. I am responsible for all actions my employees make and will be held accountable but youve always had my direct contact info so if the matter is this frustrating why conduct yourself in a un ethical manner and like we have done before i will accomodate your request and iniate the call to you. Because when the smoke clears its unfortunate we have mis managed your company and I aplologize.
I don't know what it is about this post (that was complete sarcasm -- its so obvious) but it SCREAMS the following phrases when I read it:
"Horrible business practices"
"UNETHICAL conduct"
"Lacking in personal responsibility, ownership of fault, integrity, and product-pride"
"Blames others for his failures"
"Is currently anticipating his graduation from fourth-grade grammar, yet is unsure of why everyone thinks he's ridiculous and crooked"
"Hates punctuation"

The last two are just because it's hilarious, while the first four are pathetic and disgustingly true.

Now let me say -- there really isn't a major need for a lawsuit for products purchased but unrendered -- (assuming you didn't spend upwards of $250 on products undelivered -- I have no idea what the average purchase or even item price is) but an attempt at sparking a Police investigation and/or FTC action is definitely warranted and encouraged. Send these crooks as far into the red as you can, then let them struggle to survive, while doing everything you can to make sure they're wasting their effort. Crooks like this deserve complete liquidation and forfeiture to the fullest extent -- It's just plain wrong.
BigDogTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:12 PM #79
SoFlaBaller
2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogTim View Post
but an attempt at sparking a Police investigation and/or FTC action is definitely warranted and encouraged. Send these crooks as far into the red as you can, then let them struggle to survive, while doing everything you can to make sure they're wasting their effort. Crooks like this deserve complete liquidation and forfeiture to the fullest extent -- It's just plain wrong.
Agreed. He can "temporarily close" as a way to hide from the angry mob of people he owes... but it doesn't change the fact that it is STEALING and a CRIME. If this guy owes you money or products... do what is necessary to prevent it from happening to others. If you can prove that you are owed something, even if it is from months ago, seek a resolution. Either through paypal/cc company/bank/police department.

If this many people have come forward already on here about this terribly run company... imagine how many people not on fb or pbnation have been screwed as well.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:22 PM #80
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklepaintball View Post
This reminds me of the old techna trigger fiasco!
Haha forgot all about that
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 PM #81
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
GetBunkerD supports Ninja Paintball
This was just out over their Facebook.

Quote:
The reason for our temporary shut-down is simply this: We need to get caught up with production so that we can fill our existing orders. The shut-down will give us the time we need to do this. We fully intend to fill all open orders and have them all shipped out within a 2 week period of time. We can only do this with the support of our fans. Anyone who does not want to wait for their order let us know via email or phone and we will refund you. It may seem like we owe everyone product but the fact is we are only behind on 30 or so individual orders and a couple of dealer orders. Out of the 1000 or so orders to come in over the year it isnt as bad as it may seem. Thanks to all for their continued patience and just hang in there with us for a little bit longer and we will get all of you taken care of.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:31 PM #82
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
GetBunkerD supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogTim View Post
I'll post exactly what I put in the theft thread.

I don't know what it is about this post (that was complete sarcasm -- its so obvious) but it SCREAMS the following phrases when I read it:
"Horrible business practices"
"UNETHICAL conduct"
"Lacking in personal responsibility, ownership of fault, integrity, and product-pride"
"Blames others for his failures"
"Is currently anticipating his graduation from fourth-grade grammar, yet is unsure of why everyone thinks he's ridiculous and crooked"
"Hates punctuation"

The last two are just because it's hilarious, while the first four are pathetic and disgustingly true.

Now let me say -- there really isn't a major need for a lawsuit for products purchased but unrendered -- (assuming you didn't spend upwards of $250 on products undelivered -- I have no idea what the average purchase or even item price is) but an attempt at sparking a Police investigation and/or FTC action is definitely warranted and encouraged. Send these crooks as far into the red as you can, then let them struggle to survive, while doing everything you can to make sure they're wasting their effort. Crooks like this deserve complete liquidation and forfeiture to the fullest extent -- It's just plain wrong.
this. x73647635735
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM #83
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBunkerD View Post
This was just out over their Facebook.

The reason for our temporary shut-down is simply this: We need to get caught up with production so that we can fill our existing orders. The shut-down will give us the time we need to do this. We fully intend to fill all open orders and have them all shipped out within a 2 week period of time. We can only do this with the support of our fans. Anyone who does not want to wait for their order let us know via email or phone and we will refund you. It may seem like we owe everyone product but the fact is we are only behind on 30 or so individual orders and a couple of dealer orders. Out of the 1000 or so orders to come in over the year it isnt as bad as it may seem. Thanks to all for their continued patience and just hang in there with us for a little bit longer and we will get all of you taken care of.
Wait, so they're shutting down over the matter of 30 backlogged orders? Why not a statement like "we've stopped accepting new orders to get caught up, and will be back to taking new work in a couple weeks when we've gotten back to current"? And no mention of the "new management opportunity" previously mentioned here either.

I have no dog in the hunt here. I do prefer to get the straight story whenever possible, though, and I don't like seeing the paintball community (players, stores, and fields) getting the short end of anything. Let's hope everything shakes out in the end, and everyone gets either their products or their money back.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 PM #84
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook

YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio2485 View Post
Another company done becuz of the economy..thanks Obama!!
you're a goose.

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.