PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM #484
BatmanLiera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ego View Post
This is halarious, 14seconds in the corner player gets hit in the mask loud a monkeys, and keeps playing. Good job. From 11-28-14.
That's by far the biggest downside to this place

Staff is nice
Place is clean
Price is unbeatable

But these players just kill the place

One time I went a team called squad 409 I think. I'm not sure was there and nothing but cheating
BatmanLiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM #485
Pink Ego

Pink Ego plays in the APPA D4 division
Yes it's really not specific to reball or Westmont. Every outdoor field has kids wiping hits and I've reffed tournaments and seen players stick their foot under a bunker to try and hide a foot hit. The only reason I posted it was, it made me laugh at how loud the hit was. I didn't make the video I just found it on YouTube and thought it was funny.
My personal experience at Westmont has been great, the staff does an awesome job providing a fun and safe environment and the price is awesome. They spot check players with the chronograph and do a great job keeping up with ball demand. Cheaters are at every field and it sucs that sometimes they change the outcome of a game, but when one gets caught on film and posted on YouTube it's funny no matter where it happened. Shame on you who ever you are, hopefully you don't wear that shirt anymore. My only advise is to practice like its a real tournament and be honest, you would not get away with that in a tournament. Oh well, see ya guys tomorrow.
Pink Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:25 PM #486
mazens55

mazens55 is an NCPA player
mazens55 plays in the APPA D4 division
mazens55 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
There's a very, very simple way to prevent/work through cheating...

Keep shooting.
mazens55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27 PM #487
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ego View Post
Yes it's really not specific to reball or Westmont. Every outdoor field has kids wiping hits and I've reffed tournaments and seen players stick their foot under a bunker to try and hide a foot hit. The only reason I posted it was, it made me laugh at how loud the hit was. I didn't make the video I just found it on YouTube and thought it was funny.
My personal experience at Westmont has been great, the staff does an awesome job providing a fun and safe environment and the price is awesome. They spot check players with the chronograph and do a great job keeping up with ball demand. Cheaters are at every field and it sucs that sometimes they change the outcome of a game, but when one gets caught on film and posted on YouTube it's funny no matter where it happened. Shame on you who ever you are, hopefully you don't wear that shirt anymore. My only advise is to practice like its a real tournament and be honest, you would not get away with that in a tournament. Oh well, see ya guys tomorrow.
. I have the same sentiments as you. Cheating is every where. I like the place a lot, there isn't anywhere else one can play on a friday night in the chicago area.

SFT DYNASTY SHOCKER F/S $210

FLEX PARTS-GREY IZE F/S
damico is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups