Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 01:01 AM #1996
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
blu is anti social

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2014, 01:30 AM #1997
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
you iPhone haters are gonna love this, its pretty good.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 09-27-2014, 01:30 AM #1998
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
triple owned

Old 09-27-2014, 09:40 AM #1999
DarkRipper
Elite

Annual Supporting Member
DarkRipper is a founding member
DarkRipper is BST Legit
DarkRipper donated to help Peyton Trent
DarkRipper owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DarkRipper is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusylver View Post
Please tell me why it's important that I know that the other person is texting?
I guess if you've never had it, you don't miss it.

I honestly don't get the iPhone hate. I don't hate Samsung phones, I think that technologically they're awesome.

I don't like some of the quirks with the Android OS, that's all.

I like the removable battery and micro SD card capability, I like the cameras. The size is too big, and the iPhone 6 is too big, as well.

I'm happy with my iPhone 5s, and I'm anything but a hipster *insert grumpy Eastwood get off my lawn pic*.

old school PBC admin... keeping it real

Please read and rate my reviews! =) ---> Here!

Buy my sweet red Eflex before the kittens kill again :(
Old 09-27-2014, 11:46 AM #2000
Blusylver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
you iPhone haters are gonna love this, its pretty good.

Ever since the first saw the Samsung, it has been rock hard, straight as an arrow and ready to go.
Old 09-27-2014, 02:31 PM #2001
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
For the record I couldnt care less what phone people use...sorta like what paintball gun people use. PE vs DYE arguments are all the rage.

Android users cant wrap their mind around the Apple love and it drives them nuts. Apple fanbois love anything Apple puts out and do not believe any Android device runs smoother.

Apple phones DO indeed run smoother with less glitches. Android offers way more freedom to do what you want.

I prefer smoothness and reliability over bells and whistles so I choose Apple. Plus I love being able to back everything up and transfer it all to a new phone without any effort. text, pics, bookmarks...its a mirror image of your old phone onto your new one with a press of a button.

Old 09-27-2014, 02:50 PM #2002
Blusylver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
I prefer smoothness and reliability over bells and whistles so I choose Apple. Plus I love being able to back everything up and transfer it all to a new phone without any effort. text, pics, bookmarks...its a mirror image of your old phone onto your new one with a press of a button.
From my experiences android is actually easier and better than iphone is at this. I had Motorola line of Droid for a while and I went through a phone every 9 days. (Outer speaker kept blowing due to metal shavings get on it) All were covered under warranty. Once I got my new phone all I had to was plug in the SD card and log into my Gmail account and EVERYTHING was backed up.

I was with my friend when he went from 5 to 5s and it was hell for him to get his pics transfered. To be fair it was his fault for not ever backing the phone up.

As much as I hate the hipster fan boy love for the iphone, I will admit that it is better than the Droid at certain things.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:44 PM #2003
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Well yeah you have to actually back up your iphone first lol

Of course with iCloud you can back it up to the cloud and then restore it to your new phone while sitting in your car.

I prefer my computer over any cloud service but it all works the same.

My cousin loves his Samsung and he was surprised to see itunes saves all your texts too. His older phone had some pics from a bachelor party I wanted and he said it was on his old phone, wtf why isnt it on his new one? Hes technologically advanced so I was surprised AND pissed cause there was one sweet pic of me having a guy in a headlock pressed up against our cab while he was inside of the cab taking pics lol

Old 09-28-2014, 03:10 AM #2004
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4403058
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread