Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-10-2012, 06:01 PM #1
defythesense

Tippman 98C response,on/off,14" barrel

Gone Gone Gone Gone Gone Gone... Traded to Thors Dong.

Rules.... need i say anymore.
1.You came to me, you ship 1st/pay 1st unless your feedback is out the wazoo
2.No flaming please, lets be professional about this.
3.Will not ship outta of country
4.You will cover shipping.

Up today i have my tippman 98c with a few ups.
I'm looking to get 140 for it or a decent speedball gun such as a blitz,ion, or E1. Any electric guns will be looked at.
Text me for pics.

302-393-4031
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. play it.. live it.. love it..

Last edited by defythesense : 04-24-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: traded
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 PM #2
defythesense

Forgot to say what the ups were XD. The ups are a response kit, smartparts on/off asa drop,14" freak barrel. Gun was just rebuilt and shoots with no problems. Paint is fading but for an extra 40 i can repaint it in almost any kind of pattern you'd like.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. play it.. live it.. love it..
Old 04-11-2012, 12:40 PM #3
ballahamman32
BOOM!!

Annual Supporting Member
ballahamman32 is BST Legit
ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Empire
i got ions but you would be adding and shipping first lmk if interested

I fix ions leaks not shooting tuning, I also fix broken ion boards pm me for prices on any ion instillations or prices for fixing/ maintenance!!

SMART PARTS ION PARTS STOCK/UPGRADED ------> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77505767
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 PM #4
Drewwilcox1
Boom Headshot

my ion straight and i ship first
Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 AM #5
defythesense

Drew let me see some pics. 302-393-4031 you can send them to. the barrel has no inserts however. sorry for leaving that out
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 PM #6
defythesense

ballahamman32 Pmed
Old 04-16-2012, 09:35 PM #7
dhspooner
More Cowbell!

dhspooner is playing at Living Legends V
dhspooner has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dhspooner has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
dhspooner is attending Decay of Nations VI
Im just going say i own a blitz. Its not a very reliable gun.i would reccomend going for an e1 or envy
Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM #8
defythesense

spooner trade your not very reliable gun then haha
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 PM #9
defythesense

I also have lax stuff i could add in for a trade. Such as shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and two sticks. Pictures and information on that equipment upon request.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:06 PM #10
defythesense

Gone. Delete thread