Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-11-2012, 08:19 AM #1
navillus
genius

has been a member for 10 years
navillus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thumbs up "No Wins For Narf" 2012 Campaign

For those that are familiar with the Hell Survivors big games, you are surely familiar with Narf. When Narf steps up to General (or President for Global Conquest), he has a habit of winning. Narf is sneaky, always finding a way to trick the other teams, or finding loopholes in the rules that give unfair advantages to his team. His ethics are questionable, as are the players that support him.

With this, I give you the No Wins For Narf 2012 Campaign. The name speaks for itself.

I'll be setting up a private forum for supporters of the campaign, more details to follow. For now, post if you support the campaign.

(Yes, I consider Narf a friend, and I appreciate the use of his campsite and his MRE's. I just don't want him to win this year )
navillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2012, 08:35 AM #2
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Narf Will Be Defeated

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
CONFEDERATE ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 AM #3
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion plays in the APPA D4 division
I like the idea Nav! any idea on what service you are gonna use for the forum? if you need help I'll gladly help with it, ive set up a bunch of forums and stuff, just let me know

Lets take down Narf!
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:21 AM #4
navillus
genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbkidminion View Post
I like the idea Nav! any idea on what service you are gonna use for the forum? if you need help I'll gladly help with it, ive set up a bunch of forums and stuff, just let me know

Lets take down Narf!
I'm considering just adding a section to RTR's forum since the resources are already there.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 AM #5
peppelepugh
PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peppelepugh supports Cereal Killerz 2
....this had totally made my day..... I'M DOWN FOR THE CAUSE!!!!!
peppelepugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:14 PM #6
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

I just realized... I got ppl pre registering now for global, how cann they know what teams glr pick for 2012, I only know tippmann team

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
Old 01-11-2012, 11:52 PM #7
jtguy2269

If anyone or groups going out want another player to join along please met me know. None of my friends play anymore, and would like to join up with a group. send me a pm!
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM #8
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

plays in the NXL
CrazyDriver84 plays in the APPA D4 division
CrazyDriver84 supports Ninja Paintball
CrazyDriver84 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtguy2269 View Post
If anyone or groups going out want another player to join along please met me know. None of my friends play anymore, and would like to join up with a group. send me a pm!
PM sent.
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:26 AM #9
Narf

Narf has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I would like to join this cause. How might one go about joining the campaign?
Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:27 AM #10
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbkidminion plays in the APPA D4 division
for you: don't show up! lol. now is that too hard to do? you can be the leader of our campaign if you follow that! lol
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:46 AM #11
navillus
genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narf View Post
You can join the campaign Narf, but don't expect access to my forum haha.
GLR took away my special access a long time ago, this is my retaliation.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:48 PM #12
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narf View Post
If you need anyone infracted, just let me know.

NOT THAT I AM ON YOUR SIDE OR ANYTHING.......

msonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:31 PM #13
jtguy2269

narf has a red target on his forehead from here on out!
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:47 AM #14
Beest
Adapt and Survive

Beest supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by navillus View Post
His ethics are questionable, as are the players that support him.

Understand the game and play it, last two globals have partly been won becasue we worked harder on finding gold, a good scenario game isn't just about shooting people.

Maybe hard work isn't an ethic you subscribe too.

Last edited by Beest : 01-13-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:34 AM #15
beaker_78

I am also dissapointed at Nav. Not about the cause, by all means... Try to keep us from winning. I would. But to question our ethics - here's a side story. We planned to use armbands placed legitimately on the opposite arm of the team one for global to cause confusion, because confusion is fun. Nav lost access to our forum becuase he lacked the creativity to come up with his own plan and stole ours. I took a heavy beating on here for the global that was no alliances because I enforced the no alliances rule with a five on two nation beatdown - one of which Nav was a part of. Plot to keep us from winning - no problem. But don't question our ethics, especially when you have done everything we have and more in the interest of fun.
beaker_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM #16
beaker_78

Wink

However, realize that I'm now motivated for a counter-offensive... And we have cookies and cold pop.
beaker_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:37 AM #17
GLR Fireman

Cool

[quote=navillus;73989869] Narf is sneaky, always finding a way to trick the other teams, or finding loopholes in the rules that give unfair advantages to his team. His ethics are questionable, as are the players that support him.
QUOTE]

So,, from now on,,, no paintball player should ever sneek up on anyone or try to play a scenario game strategically???? Sounds to me that someone just cant handle being on the losing side.

As for the players that support him,, those are also the same players that normally provide you with energy drinks, water and conversation at most games. However if our ethics are questionable,,,, why are we sponsored by Hells Survivors and why do some players (Navillus) use our benefits so frequently?? I guess benefits should change this year.
LOL

On the other hand,,, bring the battle,,, we are up for it!!
GLR Fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:58 AM #18
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

nav maybe you can put this all on me? i dont get any tax cuts or anything from the glr eliete group... however i have my own side of the story and im sick of it... glr claims a nation as their own, taking almost all officer spots and leaving nothing left to the others, then in the secretecy of their own little canopy they make the calls of when and where to attack places, the people get very little choices, (sounds kinda like N.W.O to me) then when they win very little credit is given to the other players, and as for narf, can any of you remember a few years back a nice little boy by the name tommy diablo. he must have been like 13 at the time and narf took out a airplane and being the last one left on it he found little tommy and dropped off the airplane super close to tommy and shot him , last year narf whiped some purple glitter paint on my face and neck, when i got home my ol lady got rid of me and accused me of cheating on her, and i was not the only one hit with this glittery goo.... glr dont take this the wrong way, we appriciate you all at hell survivors we just need someone to pick on that can defend them selves....
disclaimer:most of this was true stories totally twisted to make them sound mean
Old 01-13-2012, 11:06 AM #19
Dooku
AKA ... Count Scoobith

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post29959238

Last edited by Dooku : 01-13-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Dooku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:14 AM #20
navillus
genius

Guys, guys. This is all in good fun. Beaker wants you all to stop calling him. He understands my intentions with this thread.

Also, the armband idea wasn't stolen from your forum. It was "stolen" by Narf showing off his fancy duct tape the Friday night before the game, after which I had called Scott to pick some up for me. If you don't believe that, I'm sure there is a log on your forum to show the date I lost access to the special parts.

Regardless. You know I love you guys, but smack talk makes these games so much more fun. For those of you upset about the 'ethics' portion of my first post, don't read too far in to that.

Also, Beest, I take hard work and ethics very seriously. Your post hits me a little hard, but I'll ignore the personal attack.

Last edited by navillus : 01-13-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:09 PM #21
dolce32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFEDERATE ARMY View Post
nav maybe you can put this all on me? i dont get any tax cuts or anything from the glr eliete group... however i have my own side of the story and im sick of it... glr claims a nation as their own, taking almost all officer spots and leaving nothing left to the others, then in the secretecy of their own little canopy they make the calls of when and where to attack places, the people get very little choices, (sounds kinda like N.W.O to me) then when they win very little credit is given to the other players, and as for narf, can any of you remember a few years back a nice little boy by the name tommy diablo. he must have been like 13 at the time and narf took out a airplane and being the last one left on it he found little tommy and dropped off the airplane super close to tommy and shot him , last year narf whiped some purple glitter paint on my face and neck, when i got home my ol lady got rid of me and accused me of cheating on her, and i was not the only one hit with this glittery goo.... glr dont take this the wrong way, we appriciate you all at hell survivors we just need someone to pick on that can defend them selves....
disclaimer:most of this was true stories totally twisted to make them sound mean

sounds like u got smurffed by narf. lmao
dolce32 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups