ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-02-2012, 06:38 PM #1
bubster89

has been a member for 10 years
bubster89 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
bubster89 posts videos on PbNation
bubster89 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
GearBag Sale - Will update weekly!

Welcome to my weekly gearbag sale! I will be updating this thread as I replace my old gear. ****UPDATED 02/05/2013 Price Drop!****

Rules:
- Cash is King
- I will take trades but they will be slightly in my favor
- You pay I ship (USPS Priority, 48 States)
- Paypal preffered but will accept personal checks* and money orders*
- Cell phone numbers will be exchanged as the deals are finalized
- If you back out of a deal after paypal or cell phone numbers are exchanged you will recieve negative feedback.
-Any questions? Please ask.

*All prices are OBO unless stated otherwise. Checks or Money Orders must clear my bank before I ship.

Now for the goodies!

68/3000 OUT OF HYDRO (great condition. no dings and holds air just fine. last hydro 09) $40 Gifted and Shipped or $30 +Fees and Shipping OBO

Empire B with Exalt speed feed, works like new (no pics right now) $40 Gifted and Shipped or $35 +Fees and Shipping OBO

Evil Jersey 06-07 Size XL (Worn 3-4 times and has a small stain on right elbow) $20 Shipped

Dye New York Xtreme Pro Jersey like new! XXL (Has faded signature of Bernaccia) $40 Shipped

Dye Sticky (Matrix Grip) Decent shape for how old they are. Small piece of the corner missing as you can see in picture. $10 Shipped

****Items that have been sold****

68/4500 IN HYDRO tank (SOLD)
68/4500 OUT OF HYDRO (SOLD)
Copper Penny NT10 (TRADED) Zweifinger
Dye Camo Headband (SOLD) DoneKink
Centerflag Hyperflow tank, 68/4500 bottle, rehydro’d on 09/10 (good until 09/2015), nipple cover, thread protector, Dye Cover (Blue). (SOLD) DoneKink
LE Dye i4 (also have mask bag. Lens is pretty scratched but foam is like new) (SOLD) DoneNink
Dye C4 Jersey Size L (Pretty beat this was my first jersey but no rips or tears) (SOLD) Slago
Redz Pants 05-06 Size 32-46 Great Condition like new! (one of the draw strings is missing its tip). (Sold) Slago
Ion Body and Parts (SOLD) ballahamman32

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited by bubster89 : 02-14-2013 at 07:31 AM.
bubster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2012, 11:20 PM #2
ballahamman32
BOOM!!

ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
ballahamman32 plays in the APPA D4 division
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Ninja Paintball
ballahamman32 supports Empire
Ion parts are mine thanks

Mask Sale!
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post97156626

Tank Sale!!
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=ballahamman32
ballahamman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:28 AM #3
bubster89

has been a member for 10 years
bubster89 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
bubster89 posts videos on PbNation
bubster89 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
^^^ This is true. Thanks!
bubster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:24 PM #4
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
finally picked up the pants/jersey thanks
slago is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.