PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-17-2008, 10:37 AM #190
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

has been a member for 10 years
Before anyone comes on here, I woiuld like to say that evidence has now been presented and I was wrong. I would like to officially apologize to those employees of PP which stated what happened.

I had said in earlier threads that if evidence was presented then I would be the first person to apologize.

This is my apology. My contention from the begining has always been to present evidence before accusing someone.Well evidence has been shown. I have been duped. I am dissapointed.

Again, i was wrong.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2008, 11:02 AM #191
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
THink for 1 second of your life and tell me that the economy had NOTHING to do with the demise of PP. ONce you realize that, then you can't say it was 1 person's fault.
im thinking.. and i think that if there was no money stolen/taken/barrowed or whatever you want to call it.. the economy by itself wouldnt have sent nppl into bankruptcy.. but if you mix the economy the way it is right now with shawn walker then thats jsut a recipe for disaster for any business and its shown to be FACT! paintball sports promotions is doing fine and and thanks to shawn they will be doing a little better im sure. so yea i think it kinda was 1 persons fault (Mr. Walker)

tbdFIERCE
Old 12-17-2008, 11:09 AM #192
Xtrovert

I havent read the whole thread and paintball politics sucks, but what I will say is that Its unfair to all the players and the teams who poured there money in ( which im sure some of you couldn't afford and had to borrow) to play a series which has folded

" Oh yeh in 2008 we came 6th d3 Nppl over all " ( I dont know which team came 6th d3 over all so dont take this oddly!)

Whats it now? Yeh you came 6th in a folded series.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 AM #193
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

TzeentchianGod is a Supporting Member
TzeentchianGod supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Before anyone comes on here, I woiuld like to say that evidence has now been presented and I was wrong. I would like to officially apologize to those employees of PP which stated what happened.

I had said in earlier threads that if evidence was presented then I would be the first person to apologize.

This is my apology. My contention from the begining has always been to present evidence before accusing someone.Well evidence has been shown. I have been duped. I am dissapointed.

Again, i was wrong.
Holy crap, you were serious? I thought you knew the whole time and was just trolling everybody.

Ok, joking aside, takes a real man to admit when has been proven wrong. Well, not wrong per se... proven that his skepticism was misplaced due to contravening evidence. Well... skepticism is never misplaced, as jumping to conclusions without evidence is always a stupid thing to do.

But, yeah... EAT IT, UNDRDG!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:33 AM #194
sumorai
FRENCHIE

sumorai is a Moderator
sumorai is playing at Living Legends V
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
Before anyone comes on here, I woiuld like to say that evidence has now been presented and I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzeentchianGod View Post
That's totally unnecessary. He was protecting the reputation of a friend of his. He clearly stated this in his arguments.

If he can be a man about making a mistake, then you should be man enough to not try to rub his face in it.

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead
Old 12-17-2008, 11:37 AM #195
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumorai View Post
That's totally unnecessary. He was protecting the reputation of a friend of his. He clearly stated this in his arguments.

If he can be a man about making a mistake, then you should be man enough to not try to rub his face in it.
I believe that response was from someone who knows undrdg. I believe they were attempting something called humor.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:18 PM #196
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Holy crap, you were serious? I thought you knew the whole time and was just trolling everybody.

Ok, joking aside, takes a real man to admit when has been proven wrong. Well, not wrong per se... proven that his skepticism was misplaced due to contravening evidence. Well... skepticism is never misplaced, as jumping to conclusions without evidence is always a stupid thing to do.

I am eating it. But it figures you would say that. Oh well. I guess i deserved it.
But hey, atleast i can admit i was wrong. You will always be a douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post
I believe that response was from someone who knows undrdg. I believe they were attempting something called humor.
He doesn't know me nor do i know him.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:58 PM #197
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

But, if you read it carefully, you'll see that I was joking.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:03 PM #198
BrandonLambertson909

BrandonLambertson909 is a Supporting Member
BrandonLambertson909 is a Professional paintball player
http://pbreserve.com/

Hey look, I understand your position on defending your friend and wanting proof before someone accuses him of such a horrible thing, but the sticky part to that equation is that I DID know, and there was no way I was going to let other people get duped like he had done to you and so many others, even if that meant having a hand full of people call me a liar and possibly having my own named smeared. This entire industry is filled with people like this, doing these exact same things......HOLDING PAINTBALL BACK, for the benefit of themselves, and until we all open our eyes and start accepting that there are people out there that really don't have our best interest in mind, then the sooner we will be able to make positive changes with this great sport.

Undrdg, I'm not going to turn this into an "I told you so", because I think that you were doing a good thing, it just happened to be for a bad person. For everyone else looking to support a league next year, think twice about where you put YOUR hard earned money. Don't support someone who literally stole from you, someone who took a great league and single handedly brought it to the ground, someone who lies constantly and has even given recent interviews where he has completely tried to lie his way out of what he did. Be weary of the people who still side with him and support him. Birds of a feather...... Don't support the RPL.

The west coast has the WCPPL, look into that.

Support the unity of the paintball industry, wear your WOLF SHIRT:
http://thepaintballagenda.blogspot.com/

Last edited by BrandonLambertson909 : 12-18-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:23 PM #199
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
But, if you read it carefully, you'll see that I was joking.
I really hope you were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonLambertson909 View Post
http://pbreserve.com/

Hey look, I understand your position on defending your friend and wanting proof before someone accuses him of such a horrible thing, but the sticky part to that equation is that I DID know, and there was no way I was going to let other people get duped like he had done to you and so many others, even if that meant having a hand full of people call me a liar and possibly having my own named smeared. This entire industry is filled with people like this, doing these exact same things......HOLDING PAINTBALL BACK, for the benefit of themselves, and until we all open our eyes and start excepting that there are people out there that really don't have our best interest in mind, then the sooner we will be able to make positive changes with this great sport.

Undrdg, I'm not going to turn this into an "I told you so", because I think that you were doing a good thing, it just happened to be for a bad person. For everyone else looking to support a league next year, think twice about where you put YOUR hard earned money. Don't support someone who literally stole from you, someone who took a great league and single handedly brought it to the ground, someone who lies constantly and has even given recent interviews where he has completely tried to lie his way out of what he did. Be weary of the people who still side with him and support him. Birds of a feather...... Don't support the RPL.

The west coast has the WCPPL, look into that.
Sigh. I really don't know what to say about this.

What will be interesting to know is what will happen if he goes to court and he if found Not Guilty.

I am in no way condoning that, but it is a possibility.

Last edited by undrdg : 12-17-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:38 PM #200
Iceboy

Made with extra humble, enjoy.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:40 PM #201
BrandonLambertson909

BrandonLambertson909 is a Supporting Member
BrandonLambertson909 is a Professional paintball player
That most definitely could happen, and that was primarily the reason I spoke out. Regardless if he "gets off", he did it. Like IceBoy said earlier, being innocent until proven guilty, is just in the LEGAL sense. Morally and ethically, he is who he is, and now everyone knows. I don't care if he legally pays for it, I just don't want more unsuspecting GOOD PEOPLE paying for it by getting duped by him again.

Support the unity of the paintball industry, wear your WOLF SHIRT:
http://thepaintballagenda.blogspot.com/

Last edited by BrandonLambertson909 : 12-17-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:55 PM #202
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceboy View Post

Made with extra humble, enjoy.
Apple my favorite.

And...thats all you got? Seriously? you lack imagination.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:56 PM #203
Iceboy

No i got more, but evidence of your sense of humor is in short supply .
Old 12-17-2008, 01:57 PM #204
187©

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIsGxDnVTk

Now you all know what he looks like, sounds like, and acts like (fruity?) so if you see him on the street, ....... you can give him the greeting of your choice.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:04 PM #205
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

Quote:
I really hope you were.
Read the last sentence of the middle paragraph. That was entirely serious. It should be from there you can see the irony intended in the last sentence...
Old 12-17-2008, 02:11 PM #206
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceboy View Post
No i got more, but evidence of your sense of humor is in short supply .
by all means give it to me. i totally deserve everything you throw at me.
Just don't get personal. Cuz i will totally be offended.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:21 PM #207
raehl
NCPA President

raehl is a Moderator
raehl is a Supporting Member
raehl is a founding member
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
In all fairness to undrdg, it's not like Shawn didn't dupe the rest of us too. We just had the "advantage" of getting duped earlier and a better chance to realize it.

Shawn is VERY GOOD at duping people (took me almost a year to figure it out), which is all the more reason to let people know about his (lack of) character.

- Chris

Check Out Paintball on TV!

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org
Old 12-18-2008, 02:40 PM #208
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

i guess only time will tell if what is in those court documents come to pass.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:34 PM #209
southbaykilla
EC

Quote:
i guess only time will tell if what is in those court documents come to pass.
sometimes thats not 100% true. Some companies, in civil cases, cut their loses because hiring lawyers and such can add up to more then what was actually stolen.

Would like to know if he stole my address along with several of my buddies from the NPPL cuz I rec'd info on his league. We were not registered through his brother's id system.

Bottom line is people will make their own choices to play a local league with some they trust. Personally I believe the WCPPL is the way to go.

Last edited by southbaykilla : 12-18-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:31 AM #210
Sharpshot1212

Unhappy No more HB?!?!

It breaks my heart to think that the very best part of my year and one of the only vacations i get to enjoy is gone. Huntington Beach was the best tournament of the year period!!! I mean where else could play sum good paintball and then cool off in the ocean. :'-(