Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-25-2009, 12:30 PM #22
cj9 11

has been a member for 10 years
cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
You know if Dan just let us all play naked it would solve a lot of the clothing issues....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2009, 01:17 PM #23
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Now that might be painful and would bring a whole new meaning to up close and personal with your bunker.

Also I like the part of tucking the back of the jersey in but leaving the front untucked.

Invert Paintball
Boss Paintball
Originally posted by FatalKitty: edward norton rox my sox
Originally posted by Ninja 1058: the more you play with it, the more you know how it operates and such
Originally posted by pballin16: Not at all, and I just played with mine a few hours ago.

Last edited by Darkwulf : 05-25-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:55 PM #24
OkBaller

yeah i dont like tucking front... looks wierd. watch the psp webcasts and at the end of each game, the refs just lift the front of the jerseys up and check for hits... just do that.
OkBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:00 PM #25
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

I’ve got your question to tim and I’ll let you know what he says (or he’ll post his response himself
Old 05-26-2009, 01:44 PM #26
MPS Tim

The rule is that the jersey can be untucked in front, but must be tucked in the back. That being said if the fields Head Ref or owner wants it all tucked in then that is what we will go by. Also if it is deemed that the untucked portion in front is too excessive you will be asked to tuck.
MPS Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM #27
acuratech

acuratech owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Deadbox

Dan or Tim could you please explain the reasoning behind making us sit with our backs to the field in the deadbox? I really don't like it due to the fact that I can't see what's going on on the field. I know it was threatened that penalty points for watching the game from the deadbox. I know there is a concern of coaching from the box, but in all honesty there is already a rule about coaching with it's own penalty.
acuratech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:26 PM #28
MPS Tim

After the game, I don't want to argue with dead players that were not involved in the situation, and yes it is also to keep players from talking in the box. Either to their team or yelling at the opposing team. This is another one that will be enforced much more strictly at the next event. In fact I think that Jimmy's start boxes are solid, not see through, so it should be less of an issue.
MPS Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:39 PM #29
HiFi17
Ken "The McLovin" Boyton

is there a regulation on team names? I know that the usual bad words aren't allowed, but what about a team such as, "The Dangerous Retards" or "Deep Penetration"?
HiFi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:13 PM #30
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

For team names… my ruling is, if anyone is not offended…. I will allow it.

The first one you mention will not be allowed because that word is offensive to a lot of people who know someone who is disabled/challenged.

The second one… I will allow unless a mom or someone comes to me and complains. At which time I will call you DP or something.

Thanks,

Dan