PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM #1
Joey570
Joey Bones

Skiiers and Boarders in Northeast PA

Anyone who free skiis (freestyle terrain) and boards terrain and lives it up at the poconos. Let me know sometime so we can meet up and have fun jibbing. Great slopes to hit up is Camelback, Jack Frost, Big Boulder (my home for the winter), and also Blue Mountian which is a little bit out of the area.

ION 09 (WON), Battle for Britian 09 (lost), ION 10 (lost), Millionthman Game (lost), Stalingrad 2011 (WIN), ION 11 (lost), Battle of Berlin 2011 (WIN), Stalingrad 12 (WIN), ION 12 (lost), Zombies Invade Berlin (WIN)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2011, 11:17 AM #2
cynicalrider
robert paulson

has been a member for 10 years
Did you hit up BB yet since it opened? I'm assuming it's a **** ton of people riding down one trail with only like 5 things so far correct?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:44 PM #3
Joey570
Joey Bones

Boulder is rocking, 10 features on Freedom Park and the Plaza 2 is up with 4 features. All slopes are going to be open this Saturday (2morrow) Opening day and the day after that was crazy. Loads of people.

ION 09 (WON), Battle for Britian 09 (lost), ION 10 (lost), Millionthman Game (lost), Stalingrad 2011 (WIN), ION 11 (lost), Battle of Berlin 2011 (WIN), Stalingrad 12 (WIN), ION 12 (lost), Zombies Invade Berlin (WIN)