High Fives & Good Vibes

gunhero5 is a Moderator
gunhero5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gunhero5 supports Bob Gurnsey
gunhero5 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
**** a miata, if i'm going TINY, i'm definitely going for an s2000...
An LS or there-other V8 Miata will blow the S2K out of the sky like it was nothing, and will probably be cheaper doing it.

That being said, I've owned two ap2 S2Ks.

In the snow though, yeah, not going to happen.

OG Supporting Member | Hopelessly Stuck In 2003 | 1TIM6:12
"Quit smiling, you're suppose to be professional." - RR
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2013, 01:14 AM #611
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Carapace is a Supporting Member
Carapace supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
that's what she said!
...is it? :| For shame jordan... for shame...
Old 02-28-2013, 02:55 AM #612
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Fixes this little girl up tonight. Cleaned internal, bore, and some time in ultrasonic cleaner. Going on the hunt for ammo tomorrow. She's gotta be either 32 but more likely 38 sw. If she shoots good and atleast a few cylinders and not blowing up i think imma give it to my dad to carry.

Gun has to be dated between 1878-1890's through my research. Its so old i didnt even have to do a background check when i bought it a year ago.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM #613
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post

no one can say they are happy driving a mazda miata, that's like saying you're proud of your participation medal in a walk-o-thon.
Holy ****....actually laughed out loud...that never happens.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 AM #614
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
**** a miata, if i'm going TINY, i'm definitely going for an s2000...
I was wondering when that was coming up. That is easily the most stealth compact out there that doesn't make you look like Barbie.

978-530-6747
Old 02-28-2013, 08:34 AM #615
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2 View Post
Fixes this little girl up tonight. Cleaned internal, bore, and some time in ultrasonic cleaner. Going on the hunt for ammo tomorrow. She's gotta be either 32 but more likely 38 sw. If she shoots good and atleast a few cylinders and not blowing up i think imma give it to my dad to carry.

Gun has to be dated between 1878-1890's through my research. Its so old i didnt even have to do a background check when i bought it a year ago.
If it's that old, it might be an oddball caliber, too. A lot of the earlier cartridge revolvers shot weird rounds. Any markings whatsoever?
Old 02-28-2013, 08:59 AM #616
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Ya something that says trade mark and is a shark. Its really weird but to small for my camera to get. Its a forehand and wadsworth or whatever. Research says they had theyre own .38 round but this came out around the time of some .38 sw round. The thing is their round was rimfire and not centerfire, though i bet it could still shoot a centerfire fine (if its not centerfire). Its also a 6 shot where as a 5 shot is the webley caliber which is impossible to find and a 7 shot is .32.

Other than its an american british bull dog, so not many stampings on it. Im guessing by how bad its rusted its not worth much and bbd are very niche collector market. So its value really comes as a parts gun.

Ill probably shoot it clean it, if it works great let my dad use it for a while and probably give it to my nephew when he gets older and respects gun, if he ever does. Could be a family heirloom, or end up as chunks of metal in a few months.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM #617
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
One hour til I remove my shooting video from youtube. I don't like how google+ being linked to Youtube makes your real name your youtube handle.. Just giving people a headsup if they wanted to see it and hadn't yet.

I'd shoot that new ego.. But I'll never pay $1000+ for a paintball gun. I'd better be buying a new car if I ever have that kind of extra cash on hand.

**** I've wanted a 07 ego as a backup for 2 years now but I haven't been able to spend over $250 on a gun since my last new gun purchase.. My 01 vertical feed cocker back in 2001 for $550 with asa/drop and hoses
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM #618
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
Side question... has anyone ever had Elia give their angel his UL milling? I've fantasized about having my 03 speed put on his diet for awhile, would make the gun sooo light.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM #619
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Watching some Houston heat practice, see a few tards walking around guns not wrapped up masks off talking after getting shot with their masks off....these guys are pros?? Great example.

978-530-6747
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM #620
TyeStick
-I Run With Guns-

TyeStick supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Side question... has anyone ever had Elia give their angel his UL milling? I've fantasized about having my 03 speed put on his diet for awhile, would make the gun sooo light.
Who's Elia? He does Angel milling? For which models? Does he have a website?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:08 PM #621
Methodcaptain

plays in the NXL
Methodcaptain plays in the APPA D4 division
Methodcaptain supports Shocker RSX
Methodcaptain supports Ninja Paintball
I always wanted to get a twister milled angel....

It's actually my next project lol.

WANTED: Blue and Green angel A1 FLY grips
Wanted - Angel A1/SB/AR:K parts and markers broken or working condition.

Still playing for you DAD (6/10/57 - 11/17/06). We all miss you.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM #622
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Watching some Houston heat practice, see a few tards walking around guns not wrapped up masks off talking after getting shot with their masks off....these guys are pros?? Great example.
85-90% of tourney guys are like that. That's precisely why our tourney field is far away from the general public. They get one ref to yell at them for that ****, start/stop games, and to break up fights. Tourney guys are douche bags 9/10 times.. We keep them so far away so that little johnny doesn't see that **** and think it's okay to lift his mask on the field.

You should see the pits at PSP events, its almost as if safety hasn't evolved at all since the early 90's. Probably 45% of people don't have barrel bags, they just use a squeegee or take their barrel off before entering the pits.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:38 PM #623
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook

YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
1. you can get a Touring or Track 350z for pennies now.

2. Twister milled Angel? Ehh, probably not on an older body.

3. Elia UL milled V6. **** with everyone.

4. The new ego makes me want to fap. I've never been so impressed by a turnaround before. EVER.
DEAR GOD.

I AM STARTING TO LIKE PE

LIKE WHAT
Old 02-28-2013, 01:02 PM #624
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
I'll be "impressed" with PE when they make a spool valve that's worthy of being impressed by.

Haven't been a big fan of the Geo.. I've shot some that were pretty ****in smooth, but the geo+ my friend owns is really finicky.. It was tuned up and it shot alright.. shot maybe 300 paintballs through it an stored it for like 3 weeks.. picked it up and it shot really ****ty, all over the place at the chrono.. Put it away for another 3 weeks, pick it up and it shot money, +/- 4 over the chrono. Same paint, same size, same euurything.

The Geo3 was kinda a let down, but homeboy needs to let me go through his and hand fit the orings and tune it up, cuz right now it's whack. You should never have to use ABS settings on a properly tuned spool (IMO).. Or at least never anything over like 1ms. He has to use like 7ms ABS and he can't turn his noid flow down at all or it stops shooting 300.

*edit* this guy is Elia- http://www.eliapaintball.com/milling.html
Old 02-28-2013, 01:37 PM #625
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Elia is the god of milling. I know alil sometin sometin about alil sumtin going down soon involving a good number of angels getting dun.

If the officials force people to go all out at psp events and not give them time to do things safely, they need to adjust. But I hear ya about tourney *****es. Lol

978-530-6747
Old 02-28-2013, 02:12 PM #626
TyeStick
-I Run With Guns-

TyeStick supports Ninja Paintball
I've been looking to have an Angel milled, and I haven't heard of any of this?!
Give me details! =p
I had a dream, that I got banned on Pbnation. I woke up screaming.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM #627
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
rofl you could always pull a vcity and keep coming back after being perma banned- continually trying for like a month.. I'm sure he'll try again at some point.

I dunno about that brad, I personally love Xball style paintball because of the pace of things. It's just laziness on the part of most ballers. I played TRUE x-ball format USPA 2 years ago... We had a roster of 6 players, True length matches of 2 25minute halfs. 2 minutes between each point, and a 5 minute half time. 15.4bps ramp.. Needless to say we had a total *** ****ing only having 6 guys against teams of the full 15... You'd get shot, and have to sprint back to the pits to get air, more paint, sprint back- touch the box and the buzzer would sound starting the next point pretty much as soon as you got there..

Played that and never really struggled with the whole barrel bag thing.. Oh yeah and we played 39 points that day.. We only won 3 ... Also shot 26 cases of paint.. lol

Really hated it at the time, but looking back paintball has never been the same because you never play that much in anything else.. I miss real xball
Old 02-28-2013, 02:35 PM #628
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
rofl you could always pull a vcity and keep coming back after being perma banned- continually trying for like a month.. I'm sure he'll try again at some point.

I dunno about that brad, I personally love Xball style paintball because of the pace of things. It's just laziness on the part of most ballers. I played TRUE x-ball format USPA 2 years ago... We had a roster of 6 players, True length matches of 2 25minute halfs. 2 minutes between each point, and a 5 minute half time. 15.4bps ramp.. Needless to say we had a total *** ****ing only having 6 guys against teams of the full 15... You'd get shot, and have to sprint back to the pits to get air, more paint, sprint back- touch the box and the buzzer would sound starting the next point pretty much as soon as you got there..

Played that and never really struggled with the whole barrel bag thing.. Oh yeah and we played 39 points that day.. We only won 3 ... Also shot 26 cases of paint.. lol

Really hated it at the time, but looking back paintball has never been the same because you never play that much in anything else.. I miss real xball
I love fast pace. I hate seeing people getting pimp slapped by a ball after a featherlite trigger goes off. It's ugly.

978-530-6747
Old 02-28-2013, 03:47 PM #629
Japy
Paragon 2014

Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
So I'm getting all these barrels organized before I post them all up for sale... So far I'm at 55 barrels and I'm only like a 1/4 of the way through this bin... The fun comes once I start digging through the large box again.. Theres like a hundred different barrels that I have NO idea what gun they fit.. Couple of barrels with 0 threads, just other weird ways to attach them to a gun. Gonna be a blast!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:55 PM #630
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Unthreaded barrels may be Palmer Blazer barrels, they may also be Tippmann SL68/68 Special tubes.
Closed Thread