Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 PM #1
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

has been a member for 10 years
skibee1000 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
skibee1000 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Hoppers! Hurra Jersey! Rare Stuff! Freak Stuff! Cheap!

Hey guys just clearing out the old bag and getting ready for the upcoming season but cutting out some dead weight! All of my stuff is in good working order! I pay, you ship, thats how it works.

If your not gifting then your adding the 3% Paypal fee.

Prices do not include shipping!

I will accept trades, but no junk and I likely wont be adding. Sure as hell won't ship first.

New England Hurricanes jersey from 2007, new condition. This thing is a gem, you wont find too many of these laying around! Must have for any Hurra fan past and present! This is from where they shot Ego7s! No name on the back. Never been worn on the playing field or washed, like new! Color is primarily blue, size XL. $60

JT Team Pants. These have seen some better days of course, but they have no rips and still work beautifully. Most of the wear is in the knee padding as pictured. Size 34. $50

Planet Eclipse T-shirt. Worn a few times but no stains or damage and still looks new. Size L. $15

Kila Products T-Shirt. This is the company that makes the magnetic detents and a bunch of other cool ish. Check out their site if you get a chance. No stains or wear, still looks new. Size XL. $15

Empire Prophecy V2, smoke shell. This hopper has no cracks and might have been used 2 times max. It also has the Empire Quick Feed on it as well as a Hater Chain Link Back Plate. Comes with the original box and manual as well as lid, magnet kit, and manual as if buying new. $70

VLocity Sr. good condition. This thing has certainly seen some use but it is in great condition none the less. There is some wear on the outside of the shell but nothing irregular by any means. It comes with a Virtue Crown SpeedFeed as pictured as well as a Virtue Chip which gives you unlimited setting options as well as modes a stock Vlocity wouldn't have such as 'Reball' mode. Also will include the stock chip and manuals for both the hopper itself and the board/chip. $40

Empire Reloader, smoke shell. Thats right, the original Empire loader. Sound activated and feeds like a Revi. Great for about 10-12 BPS and had the same batteries in it now for over 6 years, thats efficient! No battery door however a piece of cardboard and tape serves just as well for these I promise. $25

Evolution 2 Hopper, clear shell. This hopper is still fully functional and they're great for reball. The battery door however is broken just like on them all and I dont feel like tinkering with it to get it to stay. Comes with the broken door and battery spacer. BEING SOLD AS IS. $15

NxE 68ci tank cover. LNIB condition, dont think this baby has ever seen the field either! It's black with white and grey and will fit any 68-70ci tanks and look great doing so! $15

DeadlyWind Fibur Barrel, 14'' Autococker Threaded. This thing has been used 2 times and just isnt my cup of tea. Extremely light and utilizes Smart Parts FreaK Inserts (For sale below) to size up paint perfectly. No damage, comes with the tube I got it in from DeadlyWind. $80

Smart Parts Freak/All American barrel fronts. *NOTE: the barrel backs pictured have been sold and are no longer available*.

16" Freak barrel fronts in gloss red, these do show some minor wear on the very tip and is missing one jewel. $25

18" All American barrel front in gloss blue, this has no wear I can find, but is used. $25

Smart Parts Freak Inserts I will selling individually. A couple have been used I think but none of them show any signs of wear. The sizes are: (2) .695s, .691, .679. $10/each

Barrel condoms, Planet Eclipse (Never Used), Smart Parts Shocker (Never Used), Smart Parts Ion (Used Once). $5/each

Smart Parts Sticky Grips, tanslucent blue, 45 degree fit. Never Used. $5

Classic speedfeeds. White one fits the VLocity and hasn't ever been used. Black one fits Halo's (I think?) and has been used. $8 for the white one, and $5 for the black one.

Headbands/Headwraps:
Putasos Guey Headwrap, Black, worn once. $15
JT Headwrap, Yellow/Black. $10
Hornets Nest Custom Headband. Never worn, very cool and rare. $20

ASA, Duckbill style with 2 holes for mounting. Black, Used a lot and has signs of wear but still functional. Comes with 90 degree elbow for macroline. $5

Halo/Reloader B Screw Kit. Needed to build your own loader as most of the shells don't come with these. $5

Halo/Reloader Smoke Battery Door. Good condition, no cracks/damage. $5

Gun/Gear padded case. Blue, with 2 large separated pockets. My buddy used to put his 2 oldschool Timmys in one of these and they fit like a charm snuggled up together. Like New condition. $15

Finally I have an original Planet Eclipse Ego8 manual. Will help you sell your Ego8 to make it more complete package, or help you understand what the hell your doing with your marker. $5

Post here AND PM. thanks guys!

Last edited by skibee1000 : 01-17-2012 at 09:29 PM.
skibee1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 AM #2
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

Old 01-04-2012, 10:29 AM #3
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
interested in any trades in sig for the severe jersey?

Enderle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:58 PM #4
LSUbeast#1

want to know about the velocity
LSUbeast#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:46 PM #5
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

pmd you both
Old 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM #6
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

Old 01-06-2012, 06:26 PM #7
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

vlocity is pending, severe jersey is gone. hit me up for the rest!
Old 01-13-2012, 03:37 PM #8
iSkiM-321

iSkiM-321 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
iSkiM-321 plays in the MiLP
would you take 25 shipped for all 4 freak inserts?
iSkiM-321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:41 PM #9
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
I'd give you $7 gifted and shipped for the blue SP grips and shocker barrel condom, pm me if you will do that
Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 AM #10
Spizzzzzler
Spizzzzz 03

plays in the NXL
Spizzzzzler owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Spizzzzzler plays in the APPA D4 division
Spizzzzzler supports Ninja Paintball
Pming now
Spizzzzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM #11
SeanTanTellEm

SeanTanTellEm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SeanTanTellEm has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SeanTanTellEm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Vlocity still for sale? Extremely interested
SeanTanTellEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 AM #12
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

Nope vlos gone.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:31 PM #13
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

up
Old 02-16-2012, 06:58 PM #14
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

up
Old 02-17-2012, 09:13 PM #15
illusionPB02
TUSKS OUT

That Hurricanes jersey is looking for a home! The prophesy doesnt look bad either, FREE UP
illusionPB02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:27 PM #16
skibee1000
Tusk's Out

up
Old 06-14-2012, 10:54 PM #17
ballmeblazer55

$10 for evolution 2...pm me
ballmeblazer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.