xball16

Bring it China, Im waiting
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2006, 07:55 PM #23
Gun4Hire17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfamous
besides, defense building boasts economies, you need to create a threat to be able to spend the money. this isnt necessary a bad thing. they have been able to spend their money in our markets.
—-"Our economic development is all about preparing for the need of war! Publicly we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center!"

- Mr. Chi Haotian, Minister of Defense and Vice-Chairman of China's Central Military Commission
Old 10-01-2006, 07:59 PM #24
Ghostfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun4Hire17
—-"Our economic development is all about preparing for the need of war! Publicly we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center!"

- Mr. Chi Haotian, Minister of Defense and Vice-Chairman of China's Central Military Commission
Can you confirm this quote?
Old 10-01-2006, 08:13 PM #25
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe those quotes. Cite a more credible source and maybe.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:20 PM #26
Gun4Hire17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfire
Can you confirm this quote?

look at the opening post. i took it from there. please read the whole opening post before commenting. it'll save me the time of correcting you.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:25 PM #27
Gun4Hire17

computer error

Last edited by Gun4Hire17 : 10-01-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:31 PM #28
Gun4Hire17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingerXL
I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe those quotes. Cite a more credible source and maybe.
the Epoch Times is an American media source

they recieved this information from a Falun Gong media source. (i will not explian the significance of that again, you'll have to go back and read what i first posted)

granted, the Falun Gong may be biased in this case, but what other credible source can i give you from china? where free speech is non-existant and anyone who speeks negatively about the chinese government suddenly disappears to a government prison.

this information was also published in February of 2005 on www.peacehall.com as well as www.boxun.com in April.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:46 PM #29
Topazbullet
Don't hate. Dominate.

He can promote Red China till he's red in the face, but the Chinese will never want to go back now that they've had their taste of free market.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:01 PM #30
Gun4Hire17

^china does have a "free market". their economy runs more capitalist then communist, since they've come to realise that a communist economny is slow to develop and does not grow nearly as fast as a capitalist one due to compatition amoung businesses.

and following the 1989 Tianenmen Square incedent, they've supressed much of the chinese peoples will to fight back for freedom and liberty by granting a more modern livelyhood. they have malls, shops, tv, videogames, internet, all the privliges we enjoy. in return, chinese citizens have become silent about their government's opression of their rights and the way they maintain control.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:11 PM #31
26bps
Fluent in Sarcasm

They can do all the saber rattling they want. I don't give a ****. MAD is the single greatest deterrent ever conceived.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:09 AM #32
xXthriceXegoXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsanepig11
Because Reagan signed a law that took assasination out of the CIA's arsenal.
are you ****tin me?! wow i never knew that, to me that is one of the most valueable tools any government has.... wow, what a bullet can do.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:50 AM #33
Topazbullet
Don't hate. Dominate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun4Hire17
^china does have a "free market". their economy runs more capitalist then communist, since they've come to realise that a communist economny is slow to develop and does not grow nearly as fast as a capitalist one due to compatition amoung businesses.

and following the 1989 Tianenmen Square incedent, they've supressed much of the chinese peoples will to fight back for freedom and liberty by granting a more modern livelyhood. they have malls, shops, tv, videogames, internet, all the privliges we enjoy. in return, chinese citizens have become silent about their government's opression of their rights and the way they maintain control.
I said China has a free market
Old 10-02-2006, 09:29 PM #34
nonox9
Master of Muppets

nonox9 is a Supporting Member
I've always wondered why militarily we are getting closer and closer to China. Seeing Iran is one of their major oil suppliers we will be stepping on their toes directly if we mess with Iran. In 2000 the CFR was able to pass the Bio Diversity treaty. This hands jurisdiction over 80% of our country to the U.N. What happens after the next major terrorist attack when our men/women are stuck over seas in a never ending quagmire? Well bring in the UN baby. Who will do this? Proabably a bunch of Chinese that absolutely hate us.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:05 AM #35
SynTek
Big Brother With a Smile

SynTek is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Also, saying 13 million traitors and the US population will die are just words, which apparently have yet to be verified. I'd really like to see them try...wouldn't you?
No. No I wouldn't want to see them try to massacre the population of the US. Why in *insert dogmatic refrence* would I want that?
Old 10-04-2006, 09:46 PM #36
CAHunter

Quote:
I'd really like to see them try...wouldn't you?
**** no. I can certainly live better knowing that there aren't millions of Asians trying to kill me and my family/friends, as well as our soldiers dying in the process of defense and counterattacks.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:56 PM #37
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26bps
They can do all the saber rattling they want. I don't give a ****. MAD is the single greatest deterrent ever conceived.
not necessarly. with the implementation of the anti ballistic missile defense system, china looses its capability to strike first, nullifying mad.

this is their cause for build up, if they loose first strike capabilities, they are tactically at a loss.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications.../2067rank.html

i wouldnt be worried about chinese military expenditures outrankin us to soon.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:00 PM #38
vinfamous

Quote:

just playing with numbers, we spend as much as the next 9, with predominantly all of them our allies, to north korea at 22.

end this thread. its propaganda, baseless, and wrong. sorry bud.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM #39
26bps
Fluent in Sarcasm

Quote:
not necessarly. with the implementation of the anti ballistic missile defense system, china looses its capability to strike first, nullifying mad.

this is their cause for build up, if they loose first strike capabilities, they are tactically at a loss.

I guess I should add MAeD the small e being "economic".
Old 10-05-2006, 10:05 PM #40
The Music Man

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. He's right about the Falun Gong thing though. It really is a genocide that's being covered up. Practitioners have had their organs harvested from them while they're still awake with no anesthesia. I learned all this from a big group of Chinese people who were protesting at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston which was hosting some international organ transplant union at the time. They were handing out flyers with some pretty graphic images, ones that looked very much like pics from the Holocaust.

Again, I only know this from what I saw in the flyers being handed out. I do think it's true though, even though I really don't know for certain.