leprechaun8942 is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
leprechaun8942 is playing at Living Legends X
leprechaun8942 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung gunner 77
r u kidding me ? i kmow who i saw playing on that side ghe was edwards on the back of hi jeresy and had a white beanie thin on so u my friend r an idiot just for trying to proove me wrong. oh and every pro team may cherat but i have never seen more cheating on one team.
Do you know who Bzump is? I think he would know a lot more than you would. Sorry, you lose.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 PM #86
yung gunner 77

the reason y i typed so sloppy is because i didnt want to waste my time with you and if me having typos is ur best comeback then apparently you have lost ways to say im wrong.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:39 PM #87
lanche4lyf3

they get screwed by the reffs because they cheat and they are bad at it. I am not saying rage isnt a good team, they are but they shouldnt have to cheat that bad to win. That event was screwed up, none of the top teams made semis, chicago evil which i didnt even know they exsisted still, made semis. Naughty dogs have been losing all year and all of a sudden they make finals? Joy i can expect it, they are good. All i am saying is why does rage have to cheat so much to win? Bzump yes i am a bad a$$ what are you going to do about it.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:47 PM #88
yung gunner 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzump
Wow you are a legitimate bad a$$. You can say Rage sucks all you want and i guess we do. Well just a little fyi. I just deposited the $25,000 check so i can give all of our players a well deserved bonus since they suck. I have a few friends on lanche and i always wish them the best of luck. I should be asking them to wish Rage luck since we suck. I guess a 2vs5 against XSV is the definition of a team that sucks. Going G2 of break in the final game to decide 1st and 2nd and still fighting back to take the game is also a sign of a team that sucks. You represent ED (Warped it is in your sig) real well does he know you come on and post derogatory remarks about other pro teams and friends of his (Chino). Well since we suck i am going to go and mail these checks out to my guys. Damn that sucks.
ha ur funny i could give a s*** who he is im not saying ur team sucks but i saw the most wiping out of your awsome team who came out of nowher after being raped looks like u guys really stepped it up
Old 07-25-2006, 10:48 PM #89
lanche4lyf3

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellon
Get a friggin life.....They won the game but did they win the tourney? How many times has Rage gotten the screw over by the refs? Please go whine somewhere else......

actually rage lost that game, they didnt win it, i have pictures to prove it. anyways They get screwed becuase they cheat (they suck at it) are you going to make me whine somewhere else?

didnt think so
Old 07-25-2006, 10:53 PM #90
yung gunner 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprechaun8942
Do you know who Bzump is? I think he would know a lot more than you would. Sorry, you lose.
who said i lose? i had a better perspective and i saw the back of the guys jersey it said edwards so u lose my friend unlees u have some proof that some guy was wearing edwards jersey and bzump u probably dont know what game im talking about so dont be s sure of yourself.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:18 PM #91
paintballler131415 (Banned)

yay rage
Old 07-25-2006, 11:34 PM #92
leprechaun8942
The One Man Thrill Ride

Quote:
who said i lose? i had a better perspective and i saw the back of the guys jersey it said edwards so u lose my friend unlees u have some proof that some guy was wearing edwards jersey and bzump u probably dont know what game im talking about so dont be s sure of yourself.
So if I wear a Chris Lasoya jersey I am automatically Chris Lasoya?
Old 07-26-2006, 01:59 AM #93
yung gunner 77

in an nppl event you have to be wearing your jersey so that if there was to be a oenalty thery can know to penalize you so my answer is yes.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:03 AM #94
aea414
I am so tired.

aea414 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
in an nppl event you have to be wearing your jersey so that if there was to be a oenalty thery can know to penalize you so my answer is yes.
I know when watching the web cast there was atleast 3 people playing in jerseys that weren't their own(this is only the one they brought up) I am sure it is VERY common.

PSN-IntelligentMerc | XBL-The Collector01
Old 07-26-2006, 06:24 AM #95
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Well buddy Chino was not wearing his jersey the whole event. So you my friend again don't know what you are talking about. There is no such rule. You can go out with anything you want as long as it is long sleave, but i forgot you are an expert and this is the last response to your stupidity i have to go spend my money.
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-26-2006, 07:45 AM #96
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
[/i]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
they get screwed by the reffs because they cheat and they are bad at it. I am not saying rage isnt a good team, they are but they shouldnt have to cheat that bad to win. That event was screwed up, none of the top teams made semis, chicago evil which i didnt even know they exsisted still, made semis. Naughty dogs have been losing all year and all of a sudden they make finals? Joy i can expect it, they are good. All i am saying is why does rage have to cheat so much to win? Bzump yes i am a bad a$$ what are you going to do about it.

Naughty dogs have been losing all year
Uhm they just won a major tourney for TV ( Smart Parts Tourney )so get a clue. Plus were very competitive in the ESPN Championships tourney for TV. They made semis in HB, 6th place.

chicago evil which i didnt even know they exsisted still
Chicago Evil has been playing on ESPN since April.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1

Last edited by CraigAL32 : 07-26-2006 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:49 AM #97
pimpinsaylor

Regardless if rage cheated or not, I still think it was jet lag that hindered XSV and Dynasty. Remember how Infamous won last year? Overall XSV is still in the lead, but Rage is just one down from dynasty.

Last edited by pimpinsaylor : 07-26-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:03 PM #98
leprechaun8942
The One Man Thrill Ride

Quote:
Stop pulling **** out of your ***. You do not know the rules.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:18 PM #99
redincreasescps

xsv>all
Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM #100
Jason(FK)
Professional Athlete

Jason(FK) is a Supporting Member
Jason(FK) is a Professional paintball player
If you check this guys past posts, he bad mouth pretty much what ever team wins, or does good. Also i only played the dorito side the third game against joy, and the first game against the dogs... Both games, i dont even recall being bounced, Hector From naughty dogs almost did catch me moving from the little Dorito to the 50 tent... But once again no bounce or anything.. Oh and the ref was already checking marky, who was in the 50 tent and decided to check me as soon as i got in...
Other than that if you saw me cheat, please present video or pictures... Because if i do it so swift, and smooth that i dont recall doing it.. Then no wonder im pro and ur joe....
Btw thanks for the publicity...
Jason FK Edwards
aka that edwards guy lol...
Tampa Bay Damage #13

Bunkerkings Brand Manager
Bunkerkings USA / Bunkerkings Europe

Facebook Athlete Page
Jason "FK" Edwards #13
Old 07-27-2006, 12:21 PM #101
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Jason you are my hero
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-27-2006, 12:42 PM #102
Juvenile

Juvenile is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason(FK)
If you check this guys past posts, he bad mouth pretty much what ever team wins, or does good. Also i only played the dorito side the third game against joy, and the first game against the dogs... Both games, i dont even recall being bounced, Hector From naughty dogs almost did catch me moving from the little Dorito to the 50 tent... But once again no bounce or anything.. Oh and the ref was already checking marky, who was in the 50 tent and decided to check me as soon as i got in...
Other than that if you saw me cheat, please present video or pictures... Because if i do it so swift, and smooth that i dont recall doing it.. Then no wonder im pro and ur joe....
Btw thanks for the publicity...
Jason FK Edwards
aka that edwards guy lol...
Much love bro, these are pigs hating on the winners when they don't even compete.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:46 PM #103
Ranjer

Haters - what can you do about them ? ? ?

Good **** out there Rage, i pretty much saw all of their games and they earned every win.
Art i think it was the swabs that helped them
Old 07-27-2006, 03:25 PM #104
nicepants

nicepants is a Supporting Member
nicepants plays in the PSP
nicepants plays in the APPA D3 division
hahaha simple rule... everyone cheats... but the real winners only do it in tournaments and keep wiping out of practice
Old 07-27-2006, 04:06 PM #105
half

Quote:
markus nielson wearing tom fore's jersey

your an idiot