anyone have any interesting boston stories

if so post them up in here for us pbnationers who arnt at boston
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2006, 11:23 PM #2
superwaffleman2
Charlies in the trees!!11

has been a member for 10 years
Me and my friend bought the 2 girls at the JT booth coffee and they let us into the private party even when we only finished half of the scavenger hunt and we got to meet the father of one of the players on the hurricanes (Alex MacMaster).
Old 07-23-2006, 07:41 PM #3
187Krew

bombsquad had lunch on dynasty that was sic
Old 07-23-2006, 08:17 PM #4
worrgames08
Always a hater.

I spoke with thomas taylors father at the spyder field for a bit, bought a lot of cool stuff, and saw a lot of good moves.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:54 PM #5
joetaco30
I know..Im a player

does anyone remember when on the nppl field on saturday when two player..i forgot what team.. jumped to shot over the carwash and both players got mowed by the other..it looked very very sexy..
Old 07-23-2006, 08:57 PM #6
insane#2

Friday was sitting in the grand stand with my dad and todd martinez and a few others were sitting there. Todd had his mp3 player on but some old guy was watching his sons team play.

Well his sons team lost..and he got up and looked at todd and was like

"Well im sure my boys will be glad to know that the team they played was just good and they rolled another team"

Todd laughed when he walked away and looked at my dad and was like

"Well maybe your sons team just sucks"

Just a little "lol"
Old 07-23-2006, 09:00 PM #7
joetaco30
I know..Im a player

does anyone remember when on the nppl field on saturday when two player..i forgot what team.. jumped to shot over the carwash and both players got mowed by the other..it looked very very sexy..
Old 07-23-2006, 09:04 PM #8
birdman59

some guy on rage was sliding into backleft can on the spyder field and he let go of his gun so he stood up and pretended to shoot at ppl and he made noises. the he dove out on top of his gun and crawled back in the bunker, all without being shot i might add
Old 07-23-2006, 09:07 PM #9
nycballer
.YKN.

i was suppose to pick up my gun from anson hong so i was waiting by teh pro entrance. Bobby from NY NRG wealked up to me and asked if i cood help the team out byu podding. he got me a pro wirst band and i got to chill with teh pros and watch teh games from teh pro tent all sat and sunday. pretty cool.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:35 PM #10
aea414
I am so tired.

aea414 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycballer
i was suppose to pick up my gun from anson hong so i was waiting by teh pro entrance. Bobby from NY NRG wealked up to me and asked if i cood help the team out byu podding. he got me a pro wirst band and i got to chill with teh pros and watch teh games from teh pro tent all sat and sunday. pretty cool.
very nicely done.

PSN-IntelligentMerc | XBL-The Collector01
Old 07-23-2006, 09:43 PM #11
imow*****es

i saw a old guy fall down the steps off the nppl grand stads it was funny as **** it was when it was all wet it was so funny anybody else see it?
Old 07-23-2006, 09:49 PM #12
ChuckLove

ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Did anyone else heard Todd Martinez's explanation of why Dynasty didn't play on Sunday? It was: "We got out poopy pushed in yesterday." I thought it was hillarious! Oh ya, I was assaulted by a Kingman Employee for trying to take a pic of the VS Series markers. By assaulted I mean he slapped my hand when I held my phone up and then proceded to be a total dick.

Last edited by ChuckLove : 07-23-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:58 PM #13
imow*****es

and i was watching a game on the spyder feild and ollie got shot in the face and some boy said shoot shoot shoot kill kill kill wipe ur face and ollie was staring at him like he was bout to beat his ***
Old 07-23-2006, 11:09 PM #14
dmansr25sd

funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
#04 RPI Paintball
RPI '11
Mechanical Engineer

Super informative ego page
Old 07-23-2006, 11:17 PM #15
shoktek92
My dark passenger

shoktek92 is playing at Living Legends III
shoktek92 supports Team VICIOUS
shoktek92 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
shoktek92 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
In the spider feild, I think it was rage and someone else. Anyways, they were both in the snake. The right side snake player knew the left side snake player was there, but the left didnt know the right side was there. So they were both in poison of the middle knuckle, and the left side jumped over the snake to go to carwash, well right after that, the right side turned, and tried to shoot over the knuckle to the left side guy, who is now lighting up rights back,along with his back lighting up his face. Greatest, move, ever.
It doesn't get any better than this
So run like hell
Old 07-24-2006, 08:18 AM #16
pbguy4ever
Feelin' Good

I know a kid that got the Redz girl's phone munber
Old 07-24-2006, 09:00 AM #17
insane#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbguy4ever
I know a kid that got the Redz girl's phone munber
man that girl was wow..she was something..

anyone buy a pm6 from the First call booth?

675$ bnib they had them priced thought it was a decent deal.

Watching todd martinez laugh at some little kid when the kid asked for a autograph
pretty funny.

Also watching some of the pro's downstairs at the westin try to pick up chicks.

Also sitting in the grandstands watching lasoya play and shooting out someone. Some kid was like "i just wanna let you know you just got shot by chris lasoya"
Than some kid screamed over and was like "THATS NOT LASOYA"
1 minute later the announcer guy was like, "look who it is Chris Lasoya shooting out the last man"

Man i bet that kid felt salty as hell lol..This happened Friday

Last edited by insane#2 : 07-24-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:13 AM #18
Numanuma

On the way up to Boston, a 7 hour drive, we forgot to close the gas cap, so we used a shoe lace and tied it to a 3 gallon cooler and held it out the window going 70 and tried to hit the gas cap. All the while this old guy was behind us watching us do this.

He drove up next to us and yelled "YOUR GAS CAP IS OPEN!"

We yelled "WE KNOW!"

Then we tied a water bottle to the shoe lace and threw it at the gas cap. That failed. So my friend just took a full water bottle and threw it at the gas cap and missed and a car ran over it. Boom.

Hilarious ness.

Also, one of my team mates was getting a t-shirt for his sister, but he didnt know what size she was, so he went up to this girl with her boyfriend next to her and said "This is going to be a little weird.... but your similar size to my sister, can you come put on this shirt."

She did and came back and said "That was weird."

You had to be there. But it was hilarious.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:23 AM #19
ReFormed89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLove
I was assaulted by a Kingman Employee for trying to take a pic of the VS Series markers. By assaulted I mean he slapped my hand when I held my phone up and then proceded to be a total dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joetaco30
i got videos of both. i'll try to post them up later
Old 07-24-2006, 09:25 AM #20
barrybt

d bone from cyp hill came over and slapped us 5
Old 07-24-2006, 09:37 AM #21
Michaud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
i was there! haha that was funny.