FallNAngel is a Mega Moderator
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VIII
Quote:
Originally posted by backwoodspb
there ya go buddy, since I never said a cap. I was refering to the actual physical characteristics of the solenoids.
Yeah, and the physical characteristics of the solenoids limit them to around 18-20cps or so.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2005, 11:58 AM #86
bobo

Quote:
Originally posted by backwoodspb
lol, your making me laugh... thats why I keep messing with you..Its pure entertainment...

The Dip**** little spoiled ***** is good...

But, your forgetting something...The AKA is butt ugly and weighs a ton compared to other highend guns..
Timmies aren't and don't...

What are you talking about with timmies needing a ton of maintenance? Lube it and you are good to go...I never even replaced an oring on my last timmy, and I used that almost all season. Seen well over 50 cases...

In all my time playing and running fields I have never seen a timmy snapped in half... It would require a ton of force to make that happen.

also, aka did all that to reduce the kick.
Well, what about BL reducing cocking pressure in half? some guys are getting well below 50 psi on their lpr... So, what are you talking about, he doesn't make improvements??

I just don't see the point in bashing timmies. AS far as I can see, they are still one of the if not the premier tourny marker... And, how many teams do you see him personally sponsoring?

Compare that to smart parts or wdp (not trying to bash them at all, just making a point)

How many aka markers are flooding your local tournies...not even pro, just local stuff??

hey, atleast we agree on Jim drew being an ***hat..
Show me a video of a timmy's lpr running at 50psi.. Not a lot of pro teams shoot AKA because AKA doesn't feel the need to pay people to use their markers. You say vikings and excals weigh a lot? For the price of a 2k5 Ripper Timmy, you could get a feahterlite excal, and for the price of a dark timmy you could get a dc fsp viking. I highly doubt you went through 50cases without changing a o-ring. The reason timmys break easier than any other marker because Bob Long stretches out the aluminum to make the marker lighter.
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 08:59 PM #87
phatmax_666

According to WAS timmy are cycling at about 35-37.5 CPS as impulse are 40+CPS ... for myself I already hit 23bps with my impulse without drop of velocity !
phatmax_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:25 PM #88
Angel4boy

impulses are 36 to be exact..
Angel4boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 11:41 AM #89
Stupid_Admins
all you can handle

Stupid_Admins posts videos on PbNation
On the red crono's on the field with my reloader B

on PSP mode it said i shot 26
Old 03-19-2005, 11:43 AM #90
C0lin is AGG

^ It's on crack...
C0lin is AGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:44 AM #91
G-Unit Reject

i have a ripper and i anve an a4 and the a4 never goes down, but i like my timmy because the trigger feels better
G-Unit Reject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:46 AM #92
C0lin is AGG

ok
C0lin is AGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 12:31 AM #93
paintballer50505

why was this ever stickied. with the industry mostly changing to 15 bps cap it doesnt really matter does it?
paintballer50505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:09 AM #94
flamingmonkeyman
ak amry *907*

ok first off timmys are way over rated and they are spyders on steroids they are also are basicly a cocker but with every thing on the in side. they were desighned off cockers. angels may have the 3 chambers but i still think there damn sexy and u may idsagee with me but every angel that comes out has a boost in preformance but 99% of the timmys are diffent milling from what ever gun type they were made off of. and i personaly prefer preformance over milling. i can have a gun made of duct tape and other things and as long as it rips like mad and has great preformance i'll be happy. so any ways the point is timmys suck and angels win.
flamingmonkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:06 AM #95
paintballer50505

umm technically anything with an air ram is based off a cocker angels included
paintballer50505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 05:58 PM #96
T-killa
Viking # A00025

T-killa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
T-killa has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Actually AKA Vikings are capable of shooting 45 bps, which it the fastest bps recorded on video, vikings are truelly the best marker hands down, but I love angels too... Also some mags are capable of doing the same thing...
T-killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:52 PM #97
paintmauler
E-qualizer

paintmauler is a Supporting Member
nope a karnivor was recorded at somtin liek 54 pbs i believe i saw it in action pretty kool.

USAF

London Laysick #04
paintmauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:04 AM #98
T-killa
Viking # A00025

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!! aaaaHAHAHAHAA you must be new to this kind of topic. The Karnivor can cylce (dryfire) at 54 meaning the solonoid actuates 54 times, but they are not complet cycles. the viking can shoot 45 balls per second. big difference!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 01:32 AM #99
T-killa
Viking # A00025

OK lets end all this hype talk about how everyones marker is better then all the rest, WHY IS THIS IN THE WDP THEAD???????

Ok everyone, the difference between guns is very small, 13-15 bps is more then you need and any faster and your wasting you money 5 cents at a time. The biggest difference is how the internals work and maintenance. As long as a marker works good and doesn't crap out on you, and stays at the right fps then who cares!!!

First off your all getting caught up in getting the latest gear, but did you ever stop and think about what your doing. Just buy a marker that suits you and shut the **** up. If a marker absolutly sucks then ok, bash it on PbNation and buy something else but for christ sake stop bashing good markers. If your rich or parents are rich then ok buy a new marker 2-3 times every year and sell them when your done with them to people who can't afford them brand new (I respect that), but please just stop all this s**t talking. Go write a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

move this to the boblong thread
Old 07-14-2005, 03:02 AM #100
paintmauler
E-qualizer

yes i kno cycling is different between bps...but...the karni if paint was inserted would hav shot 54 buddy....and dont even try to say that theres a vike that shot 45bps with paint im gunna tell u right now thats bull**** cuz nothing can load that fast. so now u can stop actin liek u kno everything n just assume i dont kno the difference. cycles r how much the noid is capable of making the gun fire. bps is how many times the bolt is going to move back n forth and shoot a paintball. and we all kno 13-15 is good enough but were bored n its pbn where we come to argue and or show off whos gun can out perform the other. i think ur the one commin here thinkin u kno everything and thinkin no else knos a damn thing. well for ur info we ****in do, but we rnt talkin about wats good ENOUGH were talkin about wat a marker is capable of so get ur off topic bull**** out of here and dont try to show ur thickass head off n piss people off. and its in the angel thread because we hate timmys! but obviouly u would kno nothing about that u aka self ritchous viking ****. if u dont liek it here then u shut the **** up n get the **** out. we will bash upon witch ever gun we wish to. its a forum to chat about watever whenever! and if i hav the money to buy both a timmy and an angel at the same time i damn well hav the right to pick up on any imperfections i think either has and which ever has better preformance down to 1bps god dammit. spending the kind of top buck for this stuff requires a good detailed speculation of these machines. so get the **** out of the wdp thread. ur the **** that doesnt be long here. move ur *** to the aka thread. sit.

USAF

London Laysick #04

Last edited by paintmauler : 07-14-2005 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 AM #101
paintmauler
E-qualizer

and y the **** do u care wat the **** were gettin cought up in. ill get cought up in buying watever whenever. ill talk about wat i want when i want u peice of ****. and if u dotn ****in liek it then dont get on pbn. shut ur ***** *** up cuz no one wants to hear u criticize wat they talk about on a message board that is for this bull****. ur tthe ****** thats in the wrong spot. and if u dont like wat we talk about n u want to be on here. then shut the **** up sit down n mind ur own buisness. no need to post n agitate people who hav to work their ***** off all week n hear bull**** from u jerk offs all day long. and they finally hav a place to come n sit down in the middle of the night and simply chat out watever theyd liek to chat about. so i dont wanna hear ur **** all i simply posted was a simple reply no need to for u to tell me wat i kno n wat i dont kno n if i dont kno my **** then leev it that way unless i ask u. u ****. no need to tell us wat we should be sayin n wat we shouldnt its about a ****in timmy shootin 22bps. not who knos wat. wat we should be sayin. OR ****IN AKA VIKINS SHOOTING BULL**** 45BPS ON VIDEO U SACK OF ****.

USAF

London Laysick #04

Last edited by paintmauler : 07-14-2005 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:17 AM #102
paintmauler
E-qualizer

y dont u go write a ****in review on some bull****. and then shov it up ur *** u annoying ****

USAF

London Laysick #04
Old 07-14-2005, 06:57 AM #103
T-killa
Viking # A00025

ok buddy, the reason I'm hear is because I shoot an angel, and stop being a such a jerk, your a 2004 memeber of course your new, I was a member since 2002, then I had to reregister because I didn't post for a long time. and by the way just for your information the Q-loader can feed that fast and theres a vid on http://www.jayloo.com/ . Also your supposed to flame in pm so other people don't have to read all our profanity.

next time you want to spaz just walk away from your keyboard and go punch something or go play paintball, but don't flame me for no reason!
Old 09-18-2005, 11:35 PM #104
BonzaiFNG

all i can say is people need to stop worrying about how fast there guns shoot and just play the game
BonzaiFNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 12:01 AM #105
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmauler
nope a karnivor was recorded at somtin liek 54 pbs i believe i saw it in action pretty kool.
they dont do full sycles but i could be wrong so you could flame me if you want i think its fun!