PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-14-2001, 09:56 PM #22
PhantomJM

has been a member for 10 years
Sounds pretty cool. I'll definitely have to go back again once I get the go ahead from my physical therapist. I used to be a regular at The Foxhole. I don't know what's worse; getting rear ended by that semi or not playing all year... sucks huh? As for the new fields, the hyperball field sounds fun. I never liked 2 story much anyway. I've also used up way too many dead man's walks on that field as it is (I was notorious for that ). See you all soon (I hope).
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2001, 08:46 PM #23
Wuzup101
Penn State

Hey guys...I heard global paintball mentioned earyler. Has anyone played there recently. I played there a while back...like 6 months ago i think. Anyway I was at their website the other day and it said 95 for a case of paint. I'm sorry but this is insane...I can see like 70 but dam...95. Add air and field fees and your paying like 100 for a day. I believe it said 60 for a half case...also crazy... Anyone know any other good fields in say an hour of the allentown area? Skirmish is about an hour away but is also pretty expensive. I've never been to EMR but I would like to check out there too...They have a season pass for 150 and a season air pass for 50...so If i went every other weekend...or every weekend for just walk on/rec I would save my self some decent money. This pass also includes both castle conquest games and any field senerio games set up by blue. My friend was at the last castle conquest and he said it was the most fun he ever had...so I'm gonna be going up for the next one.

Also is anyone playing the Wane Dollack Senerio game "castle keep" at skirmish on sunday oct 28?
Old 09-30-2001, 10:48 AM #24
Shocker65

Hey guys. I play at Ski Roundtop. It's true that not many teams show up there. Usually its the Oh No's,misfit toys,and us(wanna-plays Bombsquad) I played a foxhole tourney about a year ago,and it was just crap,now that Don is gone,i heard the foxhole has got better. Anyway,if any of you guys wanna practice up at ski roundtop,let me know.
Old 10-01-2001, 09:23 PM #25
daveyboy

i play at iron triangle its in emmus its like 10-15mins away from global
its only 20bucks and bring ur own paint
its really relaxed atmosphere and everyone is friendly
its all recball type play
if u want more info check out iron-triangle.com
site needs updating bad but give directions to field
they also have free lunch
Old 10-13-2001, 08:08 PM #26
IanR

Paintball Adventures in Avondale here
Its 5 min away from Kennet Square in south eastern Pa
check out our sweet site at
www.paintsplat.com
We have three speedball fields including
A speedball/ hyperball hybrid field
and a 5 man supair field
it costs around 10$ to play if you have your own stuff and paint is 65$ or 70$ ( ZAP premuim or Teamcolors)they can also provide you w/everything (Rebel,co2,mask,pods,etc etc)
All day air up to 4500psi
Its mostly geared towards tourney type speedball but there are still alot of newbies and rookies that show up.Team Twisters are usually there every weekend.there are also a couple of tourneys every year.the pro shop in town is fully stocked with everything from custom cockers to angel breech knobs to Redz packs

check us out

later