PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-08-2006, 08:51 PM #1
ENVYpaintball

5 man underdogs

who do u think were the bigest underdongs of the 5 man D2/D3 tournament...my guess is Crims Kidz it seemed like they knew what they were doing...and i heard that this was there first GPl and they were formend a whole 2 weeks ago...but those guys were crazy at the final 2 games they just lost there minds...lol
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2006, 09:17 PM #2
teamINFEKT

how about organized chaos factory? these guys have had it rough. they were there b squad then the whole a squad leaves and now they just keep improving event after event. Good Job Guys!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:49 AM #3
naughtyDogs>YOU
Who is the coon?

has been a member for 10 years
kush was the best
Old 10-10-2006, 10:16 AM #4
Triscut

crimz kids plaed 1st and 2nd event too, if u go to the official standings u can see that
Old 10-10-2006, 07:12 PM #5
ENVYpaintball

yes ok...but im not trying to make the team look bad but i think we were the underdongs in the tourny...like how many ppl do u think expected us to make it to the finals...i know i didnt i know our team didnt...and if we have a name for our selves i want it to be good...any one would like to have a great for there team (dont say u wouldnt) but i didnt wanna make it sound like we were better then every one cause i knoe we are not that great...and it showed that 1st game of the finals we were up 4-2 and we lost on a mistake...and i know we can imporove and i didnt want it to sound like i was trying to make crims kidz sound like they are the grestest in the world...im sry if it sounded that way
Old 10-12-2006, 09:08 PM #6
Team_Supremacy

what are u talking about?