Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-06-2007, 05:55 PM #1
PaintballTourney2

Midwest Paintball Series - THANK YOU from Dan

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post anything since the last event. Things are hectic at work at the moment.

I do want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all the teams who participated in the MPS events this 2007 season. And a special thank you to all those teams who played in all the events they could possibly play in.

I want to thank the host fields for hosting the events.... Tornado Alley Paintball, Dropzone Extreme Sports, Underground Paintball, High Performance Paintball and Paintball Club of Choctaw.

I want to thank my sponsors.... KEE Action Sports (specifically Mark), bonsuballking.com, supairball.com and paintballtourney.com

I want to thank BN Productions for coming to all the events this season and filming for the DVDs.... make sure you order yours right away before they go out of production!

I had a great time this season getting to know a lot of new paintballers and looking forward to next season. Make sure you stay connected to the MPS Player's Forum for all the updates on the 2008 Season.

Have a save and joyful Holiday season!

Dan
PaintballTourney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2007, 07:45 PM #2
JordanBeck
MW~~~785~~~MW

has been a member for 10 years
JordanBeck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JordanBeck supports Team VICIOUS
thanks for another great season dan see you next year
JordanBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:25 PM #3
LIL FRACK

has been a member for 10 years
can't wait to play when i get back from IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIL FRACK is offline   Reply With Quote