Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-14-2007, 07:33 PM #43
spaffspaff91

zach we are barely wearing any and its still a sponsor. The tank covers and headbands and packs are nice
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2007, 07:51 PM #44
NYC_Animal
The Ghetto Ninja

has been a member for 10 years
NYC_Animal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NYC_Animal plays in the APPA D5 division
Let me just chime in on the sponsorship issue here:

First off, it's more beneficial for you guys to look for a field sponsorship FIRST! Reason being, it's more important to have a place to play and practice (affordably) than to look good. Secondly, most fields have some sort of pro-shop or hookups with vendors, in which you may be able to get gear through them.

As far as equipment, you shouldn't send out sponsorship requests to any and every company just because they may be offering something at the moment. You should look for a company/companies that actually make products that you use/have used/support. (Ex. NYC REVOLUTION should look into an Eclipse sponsorship because we all shoot egos AND like the quality of the products). This is also beneficial because if a sponsorship requires that you use their products for a certain amount of time (i.e. 1 season, 2 seasons, etc; ), you don't want to be stuck with something you like today, but may not like tomorrow.

........lastly, this is why i've been pushing for you guys to start gearing up fo upcoming events. It would be nice for you to have some info to start compiling a decent resume and bio to send with your sponsorship requests. It helps, ALOT!

Just my 2 cents.
NYC REVOLUTION #7

Last edited by NYC_Animal : 03-14-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:57 PM #45
ballin..

I agree 100%!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 PM #46
spaffspaff91

I agree also. Lets just get out there and practice guys. Me and Austin have discuss alitle of where practices will be held in the future and we are planning on having a once a month wednesday night xball practice at pevs in happague. Witchever wednesday accomadates everyone best. This would be another practice we could get in to prepare for xball if that is the path we persue in. Post up your opinions.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:50 PM #47
TRIX 05

me too
TRIX #92

----------------------
http://www.nycrevolution.com

http://www.nypaintball.com
Old 03-15-2007, 03:15 PM #48
ballin..

once a month isnt good practice at all for xball. people need to practice alot more then that if they want to be a good xball player.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:12 PM #49
spaffspaff91

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin.. View Post
once a month isnt good practice at all for xball. people need to practice alot more then that if they want to be a good xball player.
OMG! zach i was saying wednesdays as an additional practice but not every week wednesday cuz its hard for people to make.

Passed my permit test!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:14 PM #50
UrDaddy823

u guys should hit up APL.....Atlas paintball league..gonna have some sick prizes! there will b 3 mand and 5man...young gunz and d3/d2..pm me if u got questions
Old 03-15-2007, 05:23 PM #51
spaffspaff91

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrDaddy823 View Post
u guys should hit up APL.....Atlas paintball league..gonna have some sick prizes! there will b 3 mand and 5man...young gunz and d3/d2..pm me if u got questions
yea definitely. We are probally gona plan on doing a 5 man event and definitely interested in the xball event.
Also: We wil probally make a trip to atlas within the next month for some xball practice.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:44 PM #52
ballin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaffspaff91 View Post
OMG! zach i was saying wednesdays as an additional practice but not every week wednesday cuz its hard for people to make.

Passed my permit test!
then maybe x bal isnt the thing for vryone
Old 03-16-2007, 03:03 PM #53
spaffspaff91

Quote:
then maybe x bal isnt the thing for vryone
Zach u need to learn how to read a post.

Ill explain 1 more time. We will have practice every sunday and then 1 wednesday a month.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:11 PM #54
ballin..

whatever then maybe u should write it all together in one post.. im not gonna argue with u but im sayin we really wontbe ablr to play 5 man teams at cobra o we would be playin x ball so that leaves it just 1 xball practice a month!
Old 03-16-2007, 06:44 PM #55
NYC_Animal
The Ghetto Ninja

NYC_Animal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NYC_Animal plays in the APPA D5 division
Zack, check your pm's!
NYC REVOLUTION #7
Old 03-16-2007, 07:03 PM #56
ballin..

replied, whatup evo
Old 03-16-2007, 07:15 PM #57
spaffspaff91

Quote:
whatever then maybe u should write it all together in one post.. im not gonna argue with u but im sayin we really wontbe ablr to play 5 man teams at cobra o we would be playin x ball so that leaves it just 1 xball practice a month!
no one said we were practicing at cobra every weekend? ur taking words out of my mouth im not trying to make trouble cuz ik u know what u are talking about...but well discuss this **** at practice sunday.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:25 PM #58
spaffspaff91

Me and Austin have spoke. It dosnt seem like we are going to have practice at cobra since somee of the usual drivers arnt going.

Nothing is definate yet but we are looking for somewhere to have an xball practice but check the thread later for a better update.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:02 PM #59
spaffspaff91

practice Is Cancelled Since Nyc Rev Practice Is Cancelled And Weather
Old 03-18-2007, 02:05 PM #60
stin
NEW YORK RAMPAGE

Ok guys heres the deal i have made the decision final that we will be playing the X-Ball Lite event at cousins on April 22. We will most likely be playing with the people on the team so far as weel as a few breakout members. At the next practice, which shuld be next sunday, i am hoping to get a good view of all of our players and see who we shuld bring into the squad for the event. I am trying to get 10 people so we can have 2 lines and also to pit. If we can i wanna try to get to the nearest x-ball field and practice in preparation for the event. If for some reason cousins is not open for next sunday, expect practice at either Atlas or Hogans Alley. If you can't make it please let me no by post on the thread ahead of time so i no if we can have enough to get a full practice squad in now.
Thanks
Austin
Old 03-18-2007, 02:21 PM #61
spaffspaff91

Quote:
Originally Posted by stin View Post
Ok guys heres the deal i have made the decision final that we will be playing the X-Ball Lite event at cousins on April 22. We will most likely be playing with the people on the team so far as weel as a few breakout members. At the next practice, which shuld be next sunday, i am hoping to get a good view of all of our players and see who we shuld bring into the squad for the event. I am trying to get 10 people so we can have 2 lines and also to pit. If we can i wanna try to get to the nearest x-ball field and practice in preparation for the event. If for some reason cousins is not open for next sunday, expect practice at either Atlas or Hogans Alley. If you can't make it please let me no by post on the thread ahead of time so i no if we can have enough to get a full practice squad in now.
Thanks
Austin

I will not be able to make it because i will be attending Hb.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:33 PM #62
ray ray ray

Yo wattup my lil brother and his friend wanna play/try-out for u guys. After HB at cobra one time. Zach knows my lil brother from PTS so u know.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:18 PM #63
stin
NEW YORK RAMPAGE

yo no doubt ray... but umm he can only play if he uses the halo "nipple" lol