Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-22-2013, 12:45 AM #1
MAPLSeries
www.MAPLSERIES.com

Mapl Announces New Media Sponsors

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MAPL ANNOUNCES NEW MEDIA SPONSORS

PaintballX3 Magazine and PBLife.com to feature coverage of MAPL events in 2013!

Chesapeake City, Maryland – March 19, 2013 – The Mid-Atlantic Paintball League, the Mid-Atlantic region’s premiere divisional paintball tournament series, announced today the addition of two media sponsors to the growing list of paintball industry companies and organizations supporting the MAPL and its players! PaintballX3 Magazine, the popular news and information digital magazine and web portal online at PaintballX3.com, will offer full feature coverage of all 2013 MAPL events in the pages of its digital magazine, while new, up-and-coming paintball news website PBLife.com will offer coverage and photo galleries from MAPL events on their website! These agreements offer players competing at MAPL events greater opportunities than ever before to be seen by the entire paintball world playing the sport they love!

“This is a great opportunity for the MAPL and its valued customers,” said MAPL Director of Marketing Joshua D. Silverman, who continued “PaintballX3 Magazine and PBLife.com are seen by tens of thousands of players and numerous members of the paintball industry, and their gracious support of the MAPL will put our players, our customers, in front of the entire playing community for the world to see!”

John Amodea, Editor of PaintballX3 Magazine, shared Silverman’s enthusiasm for their upcoming coverage of MAPL events. “The goal of PaintballX3 Magazine is to be wherever the paint is flying and the love of our game is strong. The MAPL is a positive and growing regional tournament series packed with players and teams who love paintball and to support them with words and photography in our pages was an easy decision.”

“PBLife is excited for the opportunities that partnering with the MAPL brings,” Meme Mader of PBLife.com stated after the agreement between the site and the league was reached. “Leagues like the MAPL are a place for players and teams to prepare for a life-long love of paintball, and we believe that the MAPL is doing a great job of building the sport.”

The MAPL (Mid-Atlantic Paintball League), the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier divisional paintball tournament series, promotes three-man and RaceTo five-man paintball tournaments at OXCC Paintball Park in Chesapeake City, Maryland, home of the PSP Mid-Atlantic Open. With a dedicated event staff, world-class referees, a pro-level venue and a remarkable prize package at stake at every event, the MAPL is dedicated to the teams and players who are the league’s valued customers. The MAPL gratefully acknowledges its sponsors for the 2013 season, Valken Paintball, DLX (Luxe), GOG Paintball, Bob Long Technologies, Planet Eclipse, Exalt, Virtue, Crossfire, Raza, PBLife.com and PaintballX3.

The MAPL
2941 Old Telegraph Road
Chesapeake City, MD 21915
www.MAPLSeries.com
info@MAPLSeries.com

PaintballX3 Magazine
www.PaintballX3.com

PBLife
www.PBLife.com

Mid Atlantic Paintball Series
WWW.MAPLSERIES.COM

**The Best Tournament Series in the Mid-Atlantic**
MAPLSeries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2013, 07:47 PM #2
EliteDM9Assassin
UNITED

EliteDM9Assassin is a Paintball photographer
EliteDM9Assassin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EliteDM9Assassin plays in the APPA D5 division
I photographed some of this series last year will i be allowed to continue on this year??

Thanks Jason Matthews
Elite Images
United #30
Elite Images

EliteDM9Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:25 PM #3
JoshPB2X
Capture the Impact!

has been a member for 10 years
JoshPB2X is a Paintball photographer
JoshPB2X donated to help Peyton Trent
JoshPB2X is playing at Living Legends VI
Looking forward to seeing you this season Jason! Come on down and let's take a few pictars!
Tippmann Sports : JT Paintball
Spyder : VForce Vision Systems
http://www.GISportz.com
JoshPB2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:02 AM #4
EliteDM9Assassin
UNITED

EliteDM9Assassin is a Paintball photographer
EliteDM9Assassin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EliteDM9Assassin plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshPB2X View Post
Looking forward to seeing you this season Jason! Come on down and let's take a few pictars!
Thanks bud looking forward to meeting you I will be playing event 1 and 5 but 2 3 and 4 I will be taking pics also will be there photographing MAO
United #30
Elite Images

EliteDM9Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:41 AM #5
JohnTrav

JohnTrav is a Paintball photographer
JohnTrav plays in the PSP
JohnTrav supports Team VICIOUS
JohnTrav plays in the APPA D5 division
Are other photographers allowed at the event?

Thanks John Travaglini
SteamLine Images

Streamline Images Facebook
JohnTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:22 PM #6
JoshPB2X
Capture the Impact!

has been a member for 10 years
JoshPB2X is a Paintball photographer
JoshPB2X donated to help Peyton Trent
JoshPB2X is playing at Living Legends VI
I'm OPEN to allowing any photographer at MAPL events however, I won't issue a blanket statement either way. I won't arbitrarily deny any photographer the chance to shoot MAPL events because I'd love to see the players getting shown some love in great photos and it helps spread the word about the league, but each photographer will be discussed on a case-by-case basis to ensure professionalism and quality - AND as importantly - to ensure that our sidelines don't get clogged full of people that don't need to be there. So shoot me a private message and let's talk if you're interested in shooting MAPL events!

Thanks!

Josh
Tippmann Sports : JT Paintball
Spyder : VForce Vision Systems
http://www.GISportz.com
JoshPB2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:02 PM #7
JohnTrav

JohnTrav is a Paintball photographer
JohnTrav plays in the PSP
JohnTrav supports Team VICIOUS
JohnTrav plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshPB2X View Post
I'm OPEN to allowing any photographer at MAPL events however, I won't issue a blanket statement either way. I won't arbitrarily deny any photographer the chance to shoot MAPL events because I'd love to see the players getting shown some love in great photos and it helps spread the word about the league, but each photographer will be discussed on a case-by-case basis to ensure professionalism and quality - AND as importantly - to ensure that our sidelines don't get clogged full of people that don't need to be there. So shoot me a private message and let's talk if you're interested in shooting MAPL events!

Thanks!

Josh
Will do

Streamline Images Facebook
JohnTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:55 PM #8
phatdw88
Philly Turf Junkies Capt.

phatdw88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
phatdw88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
phatdw88 plays in the APPA D5 division
phatdw88 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Who all covered event 2?? I saw lack of media coverage at least on the field I was on (only TM studios and let me say they do great work and are amazingly fast at getting those pics up) just wondering if anyone else was there? (Not asking for pics yet just wondering who photographed the event)
phatdw88 is offline   Reply With Quote