PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM #43
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
The protestors in Benghazi are ****ing stupid. Killing an innocent FSO because of some insignificant Egyptian who lives in America? ****ing ridiculous man. Seeing this **** just pisses me the **** off. As someone who's currently attempting to become an FSO this really boils my blood. They claim to be Muslims while they kill random innocent people? Completely and utterly ridiculous.

This is news?
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2012, 08:15 AM #44
Matt.is.back2011

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
The protestors in Benghazi are ****ing stupid. Killing an innocent FSO because of some insignificant Egyptian who lives in America? ****ing ridiculous man. Seeing this **** just pisses me the **** off. As someone who's currently attempting to become an FSO this really boils my blood. They claim to be Muslims while they kill random innocent people? Completely and utterly ridiculous.
Yeah, Egypt was one thing.

But Libya just went full retard.

U of M Football: 10-2
Matt.is.back2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 AM #45
kjjm4
Liberty or Death

kjjm4 is a founding member
kjjm4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kjjm4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence_to_kill View Post
maybe muslims should stop getting so butthurt over youtube videos and cartoon drawings if they want to be integrated into the developed world
I don't think they do. The next question we need to ask ourselves is: If the majority of people in the Middle East don't want to be part of the developed world, why do we keep trying to force them to?
“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson
kjjm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:35 AM #46
Animal_Mother (Banned)

The same question can be directed to the US at home. The majority of people didn't want the individual mandate on the healthcare reform. Why did it happen? Because the greedy ****s at the top control everything and make choices for us.

Last edited by Animal_Mother : 09-12-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:36 AM #47
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade

Genetic? You mean you're defective?

Well, I'd say that's worse. I say we start with the homosexuals and then move on to the mentally/physically impaired. After that, we can talk about religion. The genetically inferior must be quelled first if we are to make any progress.
I read an interesting article about the Navajo Indian tribe the other day regarding homosexuals.

In their culture, at their peak some 200-300 years ago here in America, they considered homosexuals to be 'people of two spirits' and were regarded as special privileged individuals in their tribe.

They also believed that humans had 4 gender roles, not 2.

Masculine male
Feminine male
Masculine female
Feminine female

It seems that they had a much more accepting culture towards their fellow man than what our 'enlightened' society shares centuries later...

Last edited by Matt.is.back2011 : 09-12-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 AM #48
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Well how about them apples...
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:41 AM #49
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
What day did all this happen?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:44 AM #50
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
I read an interesting article about the Navajo Indian tribe the other day regarding homosexuals.

In their culture, at their peak some 200-300 years ago here in America, they considered homosexuals to be 'people of two spirits' and were regarded as special privileged individuals in their tribe.

Masculine male
Feminine male
Masculine female
Feminine female

It seems that they had a much more accepting culture towards their fellow man than what our 'enlightened' society shares centuries later...
That's why we steamrolled those godless heathens and caged them up like they deserve.

Back on topic, I thought embassies were effectively US soil and supposed to be protected at all costs until personnel can be safely evacuated.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:49 AM #51
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:

Masculine male
Feminine male
Masculine female
Feminine female

Certain Indonesian cultures have 4 gender. Some have 7. Some have 8. Not sure if I would consider that a alternative or a perversion.

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 09-12-2012 at 08:59 AM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:53 AM #52
Peppermint

Will be interesting to see if history repeats. Often it is said that President Jimmy Carter lost Iran. Now it appears Egypt is turning more religiously radical. Possibly the same will happen under President Obama's watch.

Saw other disturbing news about Egypt the other day. They are spending millions on buying new submarines from Germany. Egypt is broke, the country is running out of food to feed her people, and yet Morsi, Egypts Muslim Brother Hood leader, is putting his efforts into building up the military.

"Is Morsi Preparing for War?"

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...aring-for-war/

snippet from Evelyn Gordon's article:

Quote:
...That power isn’t moderating the Brotherhood is crystal clear already: Within two months of taking office, President Mohamed Morsi had already blatantly violated the cardinal principle of the peace treaty with Israel–the demilitarization of Sinai–by sending tanks into the area near the Israeli border without first obtaining Israel’s permission. But now it turns out the Brotherhood also doesn’t care about the economy. It’s only Morsi’s third month in office, and he is already negotiating to spend hundreds of millions of dollars he doesn’t have on something that won’t help the economy one whit: two state-of-the-art submarines from Germany.

The price tag for a new German submarine is about $510 million, meaning two would cost over $1 billion. Thus Morsi is planning to waste more than a fifth of the $4.8 billion loan he just requested from the International Monetary Fund not on helping Egypt’s economy–the ostensible purpose for which he sought the money–but on acquiring expensive military equipment for which Egypt has no conceivable need: It isn’t currently facing a maritime threat from any country or terrorist organization, nor is there reason to think it will in the future.

Or to put it another way, Morsi plans to blow the entirety of the $1 billion debt relief package he is now negotiating with Washington on military hardware rather than helping Egypt’s economy....
Peppermint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:03 AM #53
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary

Carter didn't lose Iran, he anticipated winning the election and planned everything out to happen after such.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:06 AM #54
LOL Renegade

Quote:

Masculine male
Feminine male
Masculine female
Feminine female

What they believed is very different from actual reality.

I would never support a genocide, but if OB wants to kill all muslims, we'd have to start with the homosexuals before anybody else. What's more genetically inferior than a total inability to reproduce? I'm just pointing out his hilarious hypocrisy. Killing someone for their genetic traits is a much better reason than killing someone because they believe in a different fairy tale than you do.

These extremists in the middle east are a lot less concerned about Islam and a lot more concerned about establishing their anti-American dictatorships. It's all political. Religion is just the shield for it. I'm surprised you're not a Taliban supporter, overbear. With all the fascist type **** you post on here, you'd fit right in with those guys....except for the whole gay thing.

The film:

Last edited by LOL Renegade : 09-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:50 AM #55
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:

Masculine male
Feminine male
Masculine female
Feminine female

If they had less girly men they might have been able to fend off us Yanks. Yeehaww!
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:30 AM #56
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Peppermint- I don't know when the last time you went to Egypt was, but the country isnt getting more "radical" they just now have a government that represents te beliefs of the majority

What do you guys think about the video?
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 AM #57
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Peppermint- I don't know when the last time you went to Egypt was, but the country isnt getting more "radical" they just now have a government that represents te beliefs of the majority

What do you guys think about the video?
Didn't watch it, but it sounds stupid, ignorant, and insensitive.

Doesn't justify a single thing the protesters did; invasion + destruction of property and especially, murder.

Let's not forget they dragged an innocent man's corpse through the streets too, like true savages.

Last edited by Matt.is.back2011 : 09-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:44 AM #58
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Looks like the US Ambassador to Libya was killed. That's a really big deal.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:46 AM #59
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Somewhat graphic photos ahead:

Make a film that criticizes Muslims for being oppressive against women and worshiping a prophet that raped a child. Get shot 8 times in the street and have some islamofascist **** try to decapitate you.

Make progress with the Libyan people to correct them from illiteracy and ignorance and you get killed by a rocket along with two other people and dragged through the street.

Why we ever help these savages..
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:46 AM #60
$h@key J0nEZ
The South Will Rise Again

All over a stupid movie that not many people will even see.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:58 AM #61
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Volucris - Libya has the highest literacy rates in Africa and can be compared to the literacy rates of the US, so we really didn't "save" them from that. Also, please don't pretend like the US does anything to "help" anyone in the Middle East. If they were helping Muslims in the ME, they would not be targeted for killings.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:01 AM #62
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Supra amazes me.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:04 AM #63
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
I'll watch the video once I get some free time (actually doing work right now, woo hoo!), but Matt is right. A offensive bunch of 1's and 0's is no justification for what they did.