PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-23-2002, 06:14 PM #1
FIK

has been a member for 10 years
Solonoid help

I went to play last weekend, but I went to get my pressure all set, and I had a leakcoming from the solonoid area of my grip frame. I took it apart, to look for a little piece of something that would make it leek, didn't find anyhthing. I put the solonoid back in the gun, gassed it up, and there was a slight decrease in the leak, but my gun wouldn't fire (the solonoid didn't click). After taking my whole gun apart and putting back together again about five times, I was pissed, but there was never any change after this. What is the problem? I have the solonoid with black and green wires.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2002, 09:27 PM #2
Steimy

Angry Solonoid help

Call Bob's shop and ask em cause if your low pressure is set below 100 psi it should not leak. Don't quoet me but I think the green and black wire ones are older and they had some trouble with them.

Red to Black fade Dragon Timmy #24
Custom Products 2pc barrel
Custom Products Lightning drop
PMS 45k 90 Nitro
Halo

Team Chain Reaction
Old 04-23-2002, 10:23 PM #3
DogOfWar81

I'm having a similiar problem.....expt my leak is in one of the lines (fixed that) but now my solenoid clicks but my bolt only moves a little bit....I cleaned it, double checked my pressures, double checked my air lines, changed the battery, made sure no wires were crimped....I also hit the reset button and the gun fired but with a load pop.......any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:29 PM #4
Happy Trigger

Hey Dog of War,

Check your wiring harness. Mine did that before as well. I had to get a new board because of it. It was replaced on warranty though.
Old 04-23-2002, 11:00 PM #5
DogOfWar81

I have no clue what I did but now my Timmy is working.......all I did was regai up and pull the trigger......first few shots were just like last time then suddenly POP!....I figured I fried something....I pull the trigger again and low and behold she's workin' as good as the day I took her out the box.
Old 04-23-2002, 11:45 PM #6
sofa king
tag

FIK it sounds like your gun is over pressured. Check to make sure your low pressure is around 85. If it is over 100 you may have blown the solenoid.

Dog,
The problem is that the o-rings on your ram are not sealing all the time. If it starts again change the o-rings and that will fix it in a heart beat. In the mean time make sure you keep them greased.

Hope this helps.
"B"
Old 04-24-2002, 03:40 PM #7
FIK

I am 100% sure that the gun ws not over pressurized unless my reg (stab) spiked, which seems very unlikely to me. What is bobs number? I need to get this fixed fast. An ideas about the solonoid not clicking?