PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2012, 11:17 AM #1
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

MadWorldMcCoy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MadWorldMcCoy is for the Gunfight
Here's mine haha. When I first started playing paintball I was cleaning a jam. Little did I know there was built up pressure behind the ball and it discharged into my chest at point blank. This wouldn't be such a big deal now, but when your 12 years old that hurts like hell. I found myself gasping for air like an idiot.

I can't wait to here some of these.
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 11:59 AM #2
brienpeppers

brienpeppers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
After I had played my first few 3 man tournaments locally I thought I was a badass. So this Jo was asking how to dive in the snake. So I said "well on this particular layout it's better if you dive over the first beam into s1." So the next pointI take off running towards it. Little did I know the beam that I was going to "slide" over was overinflated. So I dove onto it and it bounced into the air. I do an involuntary backflip and land in the wide open scrambling to get my mask back on while the other snake player and his insert player proceed to light me up. It used to be on YouTube but I can't find it right now

"In Soviet Russia bunker hides behind you."
brienpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:59 PM #3
paintballmw
I like guns

paintballmw owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballmw owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
paintballmw has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballmw supports Ninja Paintball
Just today I ran to my first bunker came up firing at a guy filming his kids playing there first paintball game. I got him, but felt like a moron for it.
paintballmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 PM #4
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

That is to funny! More. More keep me coming
Old 11-10-2012, 11:54 PM #5
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Ninja Paintball
ElJefe13 supports Empire
One of my guns (a Spyder) lost its field strip pin. I thought that nothing would happen.

Mid game, first shot, my gun blew apart. The bolt and hammer flew out the back, barely missing me. I had to spend forever picking up my gun. Now it's held together with a hair pin. I learned my lesson.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:08 AM #6
szpaintballer

szpaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
szpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
szpaintballer is Legendary
szpaintballer supports DLX Technology
Set off the fire alarm at my local field, the fire alarm was in the dead box and I accidentally shot it thinking nothing of it. Fire alarms went off, sprinklers went on, fire department showed up. Everyone had to evacuate. Whoops

Last edited by szpaintballer : 11-11-2012 at 12:12 AM.
szpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:47 AM #7
p8ntballer101
YETI

has been a member for 10 years
p8ntballer101 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
p8ntballer101 supports Ninja Paintball
my buddy. first game of the day. ends up 1v1 snap shooting around the 50 x. this kid throws up in the mists of this epic gun battle. you just see a massive amount of vomit pouring out from the vents in his jt flex. ends up clutching it. then blames Mcdonalds. most laughter in a dead box ever.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:06 AM #8
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I played airball in hiking boots cause I had only planned on playing woodsball, and I slipped haaarrrdddd. I tried to move up to another bunker and fell straight on my face, staring at a player from the other side who thankfully let me slide back to safety. No more boots for me
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM #9
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

Haha these are great! Any more?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:51 PM #10
AllWowNoSham
Free Agent

AllWowNoSham plays in the APPA beginner division
AllWowNoSham has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Once i dove into snake head smacked the ground face or "mask" first mask flew off spun and rolled around like an idiot trying to get my mask back on. Ended up getting a whole line of paint up my spine:/
AllWowNoSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM #11
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
This actually happened a few weeks ago so it makes it even more embarrassing because i've been playing for nearly 10 years at this point.

That being said, this was rec ball and all we had to separate who was on our team was a ribbon tied to our arms.

Anyways, i was playing big can and there was a teammate playing snake. I was paying attention to opposite teams home and keeping a lane open for our home player so he could get up to the 50. As he was moving up he yelled to me "watch snake". At that point i looked over and saw what looked to be a guy moving through snake past the 50 and onto our side. So i had thought this was the opposing team that had shot out our snake player and was moving up so i make a quick move and sprinted around the snake and lit him up good... turns out it was my own teammate. The kid had the ribbon on the arm facing towards the crowd, not the field. Everyone in the crowd was yelling "hes on your team!".

I was embarrassed.... but still, its kinda hard to see a ribbon tied to an arm, and given the situation of my own teammate yelling at me to watch snake, and then seeing the guy moving the opposite way.. it was easy to mistake him for an opposing team member.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:29 AM #12
fox5100

plays in the NXL
fox5100 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fox5100 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fox5100 supports Shocker RSX
fox5100 supports Ninja Paintball
Tried to get 3 pods out of my pack, all 3 opened and dumped on the ground.
fox5100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 AM #13
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Played iron man, you know where you are only out if you call yourself out. So I get to the 50 Dorito and get goged. While I am wiping to see, a player runs cross field and starts lighting my left side up. Wondering where the shots are coming from I turn left. The player making the run thinks I trying to put my gun on him so he continues the run behind me still shooting from about 10 feet away. My reaction was to continue to wheel and his was to shoot me. The pain of over 75 shots at that range was to run off the field and he guessed I surrendered, but to be honest I couldn't even think to surrender. Stupidest thing I ever did was playing that game on a PSP field.
Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:11 PM #14
nv38baller

nv38baller owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nv38baller supports Team VICIOUS
nv38baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playin 3v3 speedballi saw one guy got out i thot it wasthe guy in my lane in back left corner and i saw one guy out before so i ran down left side to shoot a guy that was just before the snake. I had the most perfect shot so i stopped to take it (he had his back turned) only to get lit up from the back left corner. Come to find the guy i seen walk off the field was the first guy he was just walking slow. Iv been playin for about 6 yearsi felt like such a newb. We lost that match also lol
nv38baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:31 PM #15
KrazieGuy

KrazieGuy is a founding member
KrazieGuy supports Ninja Paintball
I've been in this sport for about 15 years. A few weeks ago I was playing on an NPPL field and tapped my trigger a little too soon, and accidently shot my own team mate in the back a few times while snap shooting the guy in his mirror. I haven't accidently shot someone in a long time so I felt like a real jackass. He made a big deal about it even though I fessed up and apologized.
KrazieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:43 PM #16
KrazieGuy

KrazieGuy is a founding member
KrazieGuy supports Ninja Paintball
1 more. About 15 years ago I was playing a local tournament (my 1st tournament). It was on a hyperball field and I was the last one left on my team in a brutal firefight with my micromag against the remaining 2 people on the opposing team. I peeked out of my bunker and saw someone running towards me and instantly snap shot them.. right in the bean bag.. turns out it was the ref... lol. The poor guy dropped to his knees and started rolling around on the ground. I felt so bad but played on to win the point. I apologized after and he was actually pretty cool about the whole thing. I was just a kid at the time and I think he knew how nervous I was lol.
KrazieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM #17
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

I watched my brother shoot my dad in the arm pit while cleaning his gun. Was terrifying at first (worrying that my dad was hurt or hit in the face). It was extremely careless and dangerous, however the golf ball in his armpit the next day was laughable.
MadWorldMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM #18
nv38baller

nv38baller owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nv38baller supports Team VICIOUS
nv38baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadWorldMcCoy View Post
I watched my brother shoot my dad in the arm pit while cleaning his gun. Was terrifying at first (worrying that my dad was hurt or hit in the face). It was extremely careless and dangerous, however the golf ball in his armpit the next day was laughable.
I did about the same thing with my ten yr old brother wen i first started paintball i shot all my rounds of and shot blank ten shots shook my gun and shot blank 5 more. Just to scare him i shot a blank at his leg bout 2 ft away. It scared him alright specially wen he saw the paint on his leg. I got in trouble for it but a half hour later we couldnt stop laughing.
nv38baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM #19
Iowa
Shooting ropes at dopes

Iowa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Iowa supports Team VICIOUS
Shot my own teammate...
Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 PM #20
AlmightyRuler
*PC’ness=Cancer(ous)

I yelled out "Watch the flank!" on a speedball field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadWorldMcCoy View Post
Here's mine haha. When I first started playing paintball I was cleaning a jam. Little did I know there was built up pressure behind the ball and it discharged into my chest at point blank. This wouldn't be such a big deal now, but when your 12 years old that hurts like hell. I found myself gasping for air like an idiot.

I can't wait to here some of these.
*You're.*

"You know, if you take everything I've done in my entire life & condense it down into one (1) day....it looks decent! 👌🏻"
~George Louis Costanza
AlmightyRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:40 PM #21
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

Any near injuries?
MadWorldMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote