Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 05:31 PM #64
hammered

I read the thread. I looked through all the photos and illustrations. I even read ALL the posts of yours that asked questions that were listed in good ole english. You asked silly things like where can I get this and what does this do kinda crap that was listed, where? right in the top of the sub-forum. I asked for MORE information than any of the exsisting threads offered. You and youre 100+ posts should think before you pipe in with smartass remarks and half witted comments when you really had nothing to offer.

Now that issue set aside, Ill ask this. Does the trigger push directly up against the valve/release or is it a linkage setup the pulls it down? Reason Im asking is, I have several ideas before different workings.
For those who know the marker please comment and add to or correct me where Im wrong.
If the trigger pushes directily against the valve, then would something like an E-Blade setup work but reverse the polerity of the pancake solenoid. This the reason I asked about it being like a Spyder in the sense of being setup like a sear tripper.
My next idea was, if this is relient on just a single mech valve, then couldnt we just replace it with a solenoid/controller board i.e. the ION board. Its a all-in-one setup and with one of the ION frames, it would make the moving of the reg to a forward postion breeze.
Theres also the path of MQing an Epic to replace the valve. This would also play into the E-blade setup minus the sear tripper solenoid. Which also would provide a place to install a MQ.
All of these convertions are easy with a little know how and desent amount of cash. Which is why Im sure ICE hasnt proceded.
Molock boards are nice and tiny, the MQ is becoming easier to get a hold of and E1 frames and guts are cheap. Its a matter of having one in my retarded little hands. Spartan is a local to me and if you still have one, I may have to drag my old *** outta bed and meet you one weekend. Im close to OA and know most all the fields.
Offer away, but by all means if you dont know please do not presume to tell me the deal.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2006, 06:01 PM #65
biojuggernaut

[quote=hammered;28945014]I read the thread. I looked through all the photos and illustrations. I even read ALL the posts of yours that asked questions that were listed in good ole english. You asked silly things like where can I get this and what does this do kinda crap that was listed, where? right in the top of the sub-forum. I asked for MORE information than any of the exsisting threads offered. You and youre 100+ posts should think before you pipe in with smartass remarks and half witted comments when you really had nothing to offer.QUOTE]

Not good at accepted apologies I see. What about a pnumatic trigger? Like what certain mags have? Im just throwing ideas out there because I know nothing about electric trigger beyond the simple sear in a-5s and spyders.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:09 PM #66
hammered

Pnumatic assisted triggers arent the topic. And no, when someone ignores the rule of common courtesy and trolls away, I dont accept apologies. Everyone has my respect until they mouth off for no reason.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:12 PM #67
biojuggernaut

... hm but you could recieve bps just as easy?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:23 PM #68
hammered

Not if the mrker doesnt have a way to time it. Cockers, Mags and even the prototype Matrix, required LPRs and something to adjust the timing of the valve opening/closing. Simply using pnumatics to return the trigger isnt the best way. Im pretty sure the valve (if the trigger does indeed push directly against the vale) has plenty of pressure to return the trigger fast. And the addtion of travel adjustment screws would shorten, thus redusing time between pulls.
Electronics would allow a fine, concise way to adjust the dwell of the solenoid/valve. This could also improve efficentcy. Regardless of what method used, the limiting factor will be the speed of the trapdoors ability to reset to its rest postion.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:08 PM #69
biojuggernaut

Yea its 16 max. So the board would have to be capped at 15.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:10 PM #70
Hose Factory

Well with the ram cap at 15 bps it is not a major concern
Old 12-04-2006, 09:10 PM #71
italianstallion7
Esercito di TBernardi

has been a member for 10 years
ramping is stupid. semi is the shizzit
TBernardi army member #1
~GOVOLTAGE~ fan #3
FEEDBACK +13/-0
www.operationpaintball.com

Emag lowers f/s/t
Old 12-05-2006, 08:33 PM #72
airmoses83

i like the mqvalve idea i think you could make it work imma go dig up my epic now...
Old 12-05-2006, 08:46 PM #73
biojuggernaut

I love how you say "dig up" I would give my left kidney for one. Ok... maybe just 410 dollars.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:59 PM #74
tremonti_usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammered View Post
Pnumatic assisted triggers arent the topic. And no, when someone ignores the rule of common courtesy and trolls away, I dont accept apologies. Everyone has my respect until they mouth off for no reason.
lmao, you're my best friend.. trollers should all DIE

have a good one buddy...

seoul grips
www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1857719

Cheap Paintballs from orderpaintball
Old 02-17-2007, 06:00 PM #75
tremonti_usa

...man..this thread was OLD! sorry guys for the up on a dead thread

it made me laugh though..apology accepted?

seoul grips
www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1857719

Cheap Paintballs from orderpaintball
Old 03-28-2007, 09:00 PM #76
blakmoose1234

First ask yourself, did the E-mag catch on in tournaments? Also, compared to the strict hegemony of PMRs, Egos, and Shockers, do you think the EPIC would ever catch on? I don't think so.

Unless something really revolutionary hits the market, or ideas like this scroundge up a good ad campaign, it won't catch on. Most paintballers find guns in magazine ads or at fields, which don't lend much to a market for unique guns.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:04 PM #77
Desimater

Listen I worked with a paintball Co. and in our opinion the Epic didn't go big because they couldn't justify the costs to customers and compete . When the electric epic proto type was made our interests peeked because we loved the design of the trap door. However the funding wasn't there and investors worried it wouldn't do well. Some charactoristics of Epic were also comprimized so E-Epic was never put into production. E-Epic could have been made.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:21 PM #78
biojuggernaut

Jim is still working on a design. And says he is going to realese one once he finds a way around smart parts patants.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:48 AM #79
Desimater

Excellent I have been out of the bussiness for a few years it's good to see Jim is going to still give it a go.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:07 PM #80
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Supporting Member
Ydna is BST Trusted
Ydna works for a Paintball manufacturer
I dunno if it's not widley known, but WGP is or was working on an electropneumatic trap-doow marker as well. I'm not sure if they dropped the project or if it's still ongoing....

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".
Old 04-01-2007, 07:30 PM #81
wjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by biojuggernaut View Post
Jim is still working on a design. And says he is going to realese one once he finds a way around smart parts patants.
Wait... wah?? There was a kid on AO not too long ago showing off his new electric epic. I wonder where he got it...
Old 04-01-2007, 07:32 PM #82
biojuggernaut

Wait WHAT!! Someone on AO had an electro epic?! No way.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:01 AM #83
daveczrn
Dr. Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by biojuggernaut View Post

Someone get ahold of Jim and get him an Invert mini... The design of how the trigger opperates is not owned by smartparts, as there is no switch in the trigger frame as described in the SP patent.

I don't know if KEE patented the new setup though... they may have.

dave

100% reason to remember the name
Old 04-03-2007, 01:25 PM #84
biojuggernaut

I hate to say this but it is Jim's design. Let him make it the way he wants to. I like how we are all trying to help him, but it what it really comes down to is how much money, time, and effort he wants to put into this.
Closed Thread