PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-29-2005, 04:06 PM #1
FeelMyWrath

OT:Grr...Cops

well not to long ago today i went to bad boyz toyz to pick up paint and fill my tank. i wasnt to happy cuz on my way home i looked at my tanks reg and it said 2800. so i got ripped off on the air(i have a 4500 tank) well i got home and i went in my back yard and ripped out to hoppers on my fence. i had one break in the barrel so i was cleaning that when i saw a head poke over the fence. to make a long story short my neighbor called the cops on me even tho it was in my own back yard. i hate that *****

haha sorry if i wasted your time, have ne of you guys had similar ehings happen to you?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2005, 04:55 PM #2
paintbller881

as a matter of fact... just yesterday i got my tank filled... but when i got home it was at 2500 psi and i have a 4500... i wanted to go bacck but decided it wasnt worth it... plus thats the second time its happened to me in.... like a month. but no... never had cops called on me for shooting it
Old 06-29-2005, 04:56 PM #3
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

jjdustr340 is a Moderator
jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelMyWrath
well not to long ago today i went to bad boyz toyz to pick up paint and fill my tank. i wasnt to happy cuz on my way home i looked at my tanks reg and it said 2800. so i got ripped off on the air(i have a 4500 tank)
Actually, you probably didn't get ripped off on air. Most fields only have the ability to fill to 3000 psi, not 4500. When they fill the tank, the air inside gets hot and expands. So they fill it to 3000 psi with hot air. As the air cools, the psi drops. 2800 is actually a pretty good fill.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:57 PM #4
swampfox1345

The same thing happens to me if i go to get my tank filled at this one place he only gives me 3000 psi so i have to drive all the way downtown to get my tank filled all the way up and i hate my neghbors always calling the cops for stupid **** like that...
Old 06-29-2005, 05:07 PM #5
FeelMyWrath

yeah, i know so earlier this week when i went to get it filed he did it free and gave me like 3500ish so im pretty sure they can fill more. i wouldnt mind if it was at a feild so i could keep going back but i had to pay and its like 15 mins away
Old 06-29-2005, 06:31 PM #6
paquu

so what happend when the cops came to all ur houses? i was just about to get the cops called on me the other day when i was showing my friend the gun. luckily i stoped once realizing that could happen.

feedback 1+/0 (hey,gotta start somewhere)

psn-paquu *pronounced (pa-koo)*
Old 06-29-2005, 06:40 PM #7
FeelMyWrath

the first time they tell you not to do it again and if they write your name down and see you do it again they take you gun and stuff away and keep it. haha im on my 4th time bu ti still have my stuff cuz they never took my name
Old 06-29-2005, 07:59 PM #8
BiG_TyM3r

wat u 2 guys that r getting ripped off need to do is fill ur own tanks up i do...(well i do ne thing at field cause sponsors but maybe u can 2...)
Old 06-29-2005, 08:07 PM #9
FeelMyWrath

thats a good idea. i know you have to at challenge park(im going there this weekend) il have to ask at bbt cuz im friends with the manager
Old 06-29-2005, 10:08 PM #10
Malitov
Ready for some pain?

Malitov owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Malitov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Malitov has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well actually about 2 months ago i was shooting an airsoft gun in my backyard. My neighbor hate my family so the fat b!tch calls the cops and tells them i shot her kids in the face with my paintball gun. Well the cops take one look at me and start lecturing not even wanting my side of the story. Well long story short the cop felt stupid neighbor got a tickert and i laughed my *** off at the fat coont.

Co-Captain Knights Templar
Old 06-29-2005, 10:53 PM #11
Lynxx
Hardcore 'Til I Die

you may want to cut out that last word..might get banned..
Old 06-29-2005, 11:12 PM #12
SuperGatorHator

First of all, i thought the main positive about compressed air was that it want affected by the temp. I have a scuba that i get filled up and it lasts me all month, so you might want to try that (you fill up ur tank with it, u dont carry it around lol). Also, about the cops thing, i was at my friends house, and we were shooting his pb gun (sum crappy pump) when we were like 12. There was this dude on his roof in the house behind his fixing his satalite. My friends like, see that prick over there? and he started shooting at him. The guy almost fell of his roof. The dude called the cops (big surprise, eh?) and we got into trouble, even though i didnt do anything. I got grounded for like 2 months, and my friend got his pb gun taken away. Apperently my friend and this dude have been pissed at eachother since my freind was like 9
Old 06-30-2005, 10:46 AM #13
FeelMyWrath

haha thats some funny ****
Old 06-30-2005, 11:31 AM #14
knives0142

ive got the story to TOP ALL STORIES. THIS IS LONG BUT WORTH IT.ok so its early release. me, my friend sean (zdoc), and my other friend joel (never used a pbgun) were at my house. i have a tippman 98c at the time on co2. we shoot it in my backyard and joel thinks its sooooo cool. he decides to take off the barrel and hopper. it gets REALLY loud lol. so we shoot it like that until it runs out of air. but since its a garbage tippmann it does that autofire thing to use the "last" of the co2. and we go inside to play halo 1 since 2 wasn't out yet. me and sean r playing of course im wh00ping up on seans anus but wutever. so we're playing and joel looks out the window and says "OMG! OMG! th...th...they..th.gu...they have BIG guns! REALLY BIG GUNS! OMG WERE GONNA DIE!" and i was like wtf who r u talking about and looked out the window and no1 was there.. me and sean were like "u gotta get off the drugs man theyre messin with ya." and they he ran out to my loft and screamed again saying he saw "them". and i was like wtf this better b important cuz i gotta pause halo. so i got up and walked to where he was looking and they werent there. i was like joel....not cool. and we kept playing. then he ran in my moms room that overlooks the backyard and screamed bloody murder lol. he said there they are!!!! and i said im not falling for that again jo. and he said NOOOOOO i SWEAR TO GOD! and i knew joel is very religious and NEVER swears to god. so i went to him and looked out the window....

AND THERE IS A FRICKIN TACTICAL RESPONSE TEAM IN MY BACKYARD SNEAKING AROUND WITH M16s!!!!!!! they were poking around hedges and looking around being completely quiet dressed in ALL black with bullet proof vests n stuff COMPLETELY armed! i fell down backwards and started to hyperventilate so i ran back to my room where sean was cheating on halo and i told him wut i just saw. and he was like no way and he looked out the window in my room and sure enough they were sneaking thru my frontyard now. so we all ducked down and were gonna jus hide but they rung my doorbell. so iwas like o sh*t wut do i do? answer it or not? and i kept debating. i decided to answer it jus to find out wtf they were doing. i answered it and they INSTANTLY turned around guns up in my FACE. after i got over the shock of looking down 3 m16 barrels and crapping my pants i was like....hello can i help u

and they said "do u posses any firearms? are you alone? where are your parents" i said no. no. and not home. they said they received a call about some1 shooting a machine gun outside and asked if i had anything to do with it or knew anything about it. i lied and said no. then he took something out from behind his back and asked again. IT WAS MY FRICKIN PB MASK lol. i was like....DAMMIT. joel took my mask out without me knowing and left it back there. he said y did u lie to me? and i said...well theres 3 huge automatics in my face a tactical response team is snooping around my house suspicious of whether im gonna shoot some1. and he said sorry. then the lady stepped up and told me to call my friends down. i was about to close the door so i could yell but soon as it moved the lady jammed the barrel of her gun in the door pointed right at me and said"dont you ever close any door in my face" so i yanked it back open and after i once again crapped myself i called down sean cuz if i called down joel hed get us arrested. so they took seans info thinking it was his house lol. so they left and of course neighbors were like wtf happened for a whole week and i later found out my neighbors grandma 3 doors down called thinking some1 went crazy and shot some1 with an automatic. and till this day my mom STILL doesnt kno it happened lol. sorry for the long story. but beat that!
Old 06-30-2005, 11:43 AM #15
littleg6000
Navy

knives!!! ure back where did u go?!?!

edit: holy ****!! thats crazy u shoulda showed them that it was just a paintball gun tho... haha that incident sounds like a movie

Last edited by littleg6000 : 06-30-2005 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:51 AM #16
knives0142

ya im back bro lol. i couldnt jus leave u guys. i jus needed a break from the new wave that came in they were stressin me out lol. redundant already answered question after another lol but i wouldnt leave u guys. i mean cmon who else can play the wacky stepchild of the family like me??? and NO1 else can be the avatar king
Old 06-30-2005, 12:00 PM #17
smitty192
*****, whats the deal?

was that story true?
Old 06-30-2005, 12:05 PM #18
littleg6000
Navy

haha
Old 06-30-2005, 12:14 PM #19
knives0142

ya its tru it happened like maybe a month or 2 b4 halo 2 came out last year...but ya. true story. if u dont believe ask zdoc hes sean from my story
Old 06-30-2005, 12:16 PM #20
smitty192
*****, whats the deal?

i beleive you. thats pretty crazy tho
Old 06-30-2005, 12:31 PM #21
knives0142

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty192
i beleive you. thats pretty crazy tho
well i crapped myself 2 or 3 times lol ya its pretty crazy. funny now. b ut then i almost had a nervous breakdown lol