PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-18-2002, 09:17 PM #1
ChaosBaller

Lookin To Join a Team!

If there are any teams that are anywhere in Suffolk County on Long Island that are lookin for players, I would like to know, i've been playin for about 3 years and I was lookin to join a team. Any response would be good. Thanx!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2002, 06:27 PM #2
juanito_dk

has been a member for 10 years
is that in jersey?
Old 06-21-2002, 12:39 PM #3
ChaosBaller

Actually Long Island is a part of New York....
Old 06-21-2002, 01:33 PM #4
juanito_dk

the reason i ask was because there is a long island in jersey at least i think so.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:37 PM #5
deepsyx
Co-Cap'n Team Ntensity

long island, N.J.

actually there is a long island N.J. it is located on the jersey shore I used to live near there. once upon a time.

mike c.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:54 PM #6
juanito_dk

i live in mt.holly which isnt to far from fireball mountiain, top gun, on target, roughneck, and pinelands paintball. basically i live 15 minutes away from philly lol.

ps. what kind of team were you looking to join? rec. or tourny?
Old 06-21-2002, 07:16 PM #7
Venom #7

Not even close

I am from Staten Island, NY. My team is comprised of players from the 5 boroughs and NJ. We play regularyly at Cousings Indoor, Fireball Mountain in NJ and Topgun in NJ. Suffolk county is about an 1 and 1/2 ride with no traffic to Fireball and 2 hours to Topguns. 1 of my teammates lives in port jefferson and he makes the ride out here. If you are willing to travel like he does then let me know.
Old 06-21-2002, 08:36 PM #8
juanito_dk

i alreayd play on a factory ten man. what do u guys play tourny's? and how often? im bored with the team im on
Old 06-21-2002, 09:47 PM #9
Venom #7

We play just about any 3 or 5 man within the tri-state area. So far this year, we played fireball mtn, topgun,vengeance gear series and ground zero tournys. We have more of the same tournys for the rest of the year as well as the Diablo IAO, NPPL atlantic city, Aruba Pro/Am and either a NEPL or WPF event. ICQ me or email me if you want more info.
Old 06-22-2002, 12:03 AM #10
Team BlackMagic

Quote:
Originally posted by juanito_dk
i alreayd play on a factory ten man. what do u guys play tourny's? and how often? im bored with the team im on
What 10-Man factory team do you play on?
Old 06-22-2002, 08:31 AM #11
NYSparky

NYSparky plays in the APPA beginner division
I know that Island Paintball Supplies is looking for new members

Hello,
I am originally from Suffolk, NY and I know that Island Paintball supplies is looking for new memebers for their Amateur and Rookie teams. This is a store team with sponsership with DYE, Zap, and I.P.S. (the store) plus some other sponsers.
They are currently opening a indoor field located in Babylon NY witch is just a hop, skip and jump (5-10min) away from High Velocity and closer than Cousin's new indoor field.
Their website is ; http://www.islandpaintball.net/intro.html
The team name is The NY Dogs and they have been playing competitively for over 8 years now. They currently have teams playing Amateur and Rookie/Novice and are thinknig about possibly moving up? So use the link and have fun.
They are the nicest people that I know of and play a great game.
Tell them Sparky sent Ya!
Old 06-22-2002, 10:11 AM #12
juanito_dk

they really dont make anything it is actually just a store and they call themselves a factory team "see why i grow tired of them" but im kinda embarrsed. its not like they suck or anything they are half decent players. its a new ten man so we are gonna play in the lowest division. but we have a three man and a five man that just plays local stuff right now. they changed the name of there team so they look imporant. but im a back or center player looking for a new team. im not going to lie i am a new player but i dont think im have bad. im good with communication and all the basic paintball skills but i do need a good team to work with me a little bit. but me and my one friend are defiantly looking for something. even if we are second string or something. my friend has been called a guarteed 30 points because he about 5 ft tall and as fast as a track runner. and we dont shoot talons. he rocking a freak factory impulse and an lcd. and im rocking a pretty nice impulse and im looking to buy the adrenalin impulse. so if anyone is half intrested im me on aol or e-mail me. i live in burlington county NJ.
Old 06-22-2002, 07:21 PM #13
Avalanch

juanito_dk: you want to join a 5 -man ..... its jut from SKWIRLZ ... you could come and play a few times with us ... and mabye youll get on . lol OUTRAGE that is

just a though
Old 06-29-2002, 10:40 PM #14
RUFIOPUNKX

im interrested in joining or starting a team in ny i live in suffolk
Old 06-29-2002, 10:40 PM #15
RUFIOPUNKX

email me if anyone is loking for players in ny i have a coupe of friends that are interested too

xxorgconfusionxx@aol.com
Old 06-29-2002, 11:31 PM #16
ChaosBaller

Hey rufiopunk, where in suffolk do u live? I am in farmingville near bald hill.
Old 07-01-2002, 07:35 AM #17
PuPS2KbunkerKid

Yo Rufio, me and my friend are looking to start a kids team in New York, we're looking for people ages 15-19 and who have tournament expeience, we play mostly at Liberty Paintball in Patterson and Survival. so if you think youd be interested in something like this reply and ill hook you up with more info.