Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 09:06 AM #85
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lazarusrat supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2 View Post
And no you didn't get a sneak peak, you want a sneak peak go to wyoming or colorado and sleep on a hill for a month in kit. Thats a sneak peak.
So I take it you were some of the lucky few from Carson to be up in Guernsey...
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2011, 09:09 AM #86
Deadly Milkman 2.0

during a class today at the CP the ****ing ******* PSG was asking everyone during an AAR (of the classes we've been doing all day) 'what else would you guys want to work on' and nobody had anything.. he would keep asking then someone would come up with some random ****.. then he'd ask again and the process would repeat another few times.. then he asked again and nobody had anything and he said

"so everyone's all trained up on everything huh.. nothing else.. we could just go out there and.."

then I came in with my smartass answer/remarks and he kicked me outa the ****ing class lol.. which I was glad to leave 'cause we've been doing classes since 0900 this morning (it's 1700 now).. started walking back to my CHU when my team leader came out and talked to me.. wasn't really mad or nothin. Then squad leader came out after like 5 min to talk and tried to be serious at first but couldn't hold the laugh..

Earned my '****bag' tab once again with the PSG.. we hate each other.

edit: wouldn't be surprised if some punishment comes down later but I dgaf

Last edited by Deadly Milkman 2.0 : 09-01-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:54 AM #87
Walrusface

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post
Yes... because slaughtering civilians (especially the women and children) is what the Army is all about... especially when they dare to purchase food, play at the playground or pray....

It's motivation.

So in other news I'm now in charge of a 9 year SPC I was pinned e-4 last month needless to say hes not too thrilled.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:56 AM #88
Walrusface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
during a class today at the CP the ****ing ******* PSG was asking everyone during an AAR (of the classes we've been doing all day) 'what else would you guys want to work on' and nobody had anything.. he would keep asking then someone would come up with some random ****.. then he'd ask again and the process would repeat another few times.. then he asked again and nobody had anything and he said

"so everyone's all trained up on everything huh.. nothing else.. we could just go out there and.."

then I came in with my smartass answer/remarks and he kicked me outa the ****ing class lol.. which I was glad to leave 'cause we've been doing classes since 0900 this morning (it's 1700 now).. started walking back to my CHU when my team leader came out and talked to me.. wasn't really mad or nothin. Then squad leader came out after like 5 min to talk and tried to be serious at first but couldn't hold the laugh..

Earned my '****bag' tab once again with the PSG.. we hate each other.

edit: wouldn't be surprised if some punishment comes down later but I dgaf

well wtf did you say, common now
Old 09-01-2011, 12:12 PM #89
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

has been a member for 10 years
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 works for a Paintball manufacturer
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D1 division
Well sticking my wife with her Captain bars today

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM #90
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarusrat View Post
So I take it you were some of the lucky few from Carson to be up in Guernsey...
Idk what that is. Our senior scout was running the relay team, and all he wanted was fifteen dudes, so being the sham artist i am, i was one of the lucky fifteen. Then at ironhorse only like 8 dudes showed up so he said **** it and went to the golf range and then we just left and came back for closeout.

Heard you guys ran up all ways up commo hill... fun Atleast it was warmer this time, because if it was colder they would have sprayed you with fire hoses like they did last year.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 09-01-2011, 12:16 PM #91
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrusface View Post
It's motivation.
What exactly is motivating about that cadence? Do you seriously get all pumped up over thoughts of shooting unarmed civilians in a market place, play ground or any where else that people live their every day normal lives?

Have you ever seen the aftermath of a VBIED that targeted civilians? Have you ever held a dead baby or looked into the eyes of a mother or father that is holding their lifeless child? Can you seriously see yourself letting loose with a 240 into a crowded market place for no other reason then that's "where all the hajis shop"?
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 09-01-2011, 12:19 PM #92
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Nah just it sure is fun to think about

Then again, I have no value for them or their lives.

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 12:20 PM #93
thunderstruckdc2005
Fear Boner

thunderstruckdc2005 supports Pev's Paintball
thunderstruckdc2005 plays in the APPA D4 division
thunderstruckdc2005 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thunderstruckdc2005 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
thunderstruckdc2005 supports DLX Technology
cadence is stupid anyways. i hate that ****.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:22 PM #94
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstruckdc2005 View Post
cadence is stupid anyways. i hate that ****.
I dont ever call it if I dont have to, rather just run in silence and get the **** done and over with. Suffer in silence as they say.

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 12:30 PM #95
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

I have no respect for haji. They are worthless pieces of ****. Same with they're kids. I have no emotions for parent/child relationships after watching a father bring in a broiled child, sit in the aid station not caring watching as white foam is pumped from the childs lungs and the child dies, and then when told didn't care, and left, but on his way out asked for pain meds because his knee hurt.

No sympathy.

When neighbors in small farm communities that rely on each other are hitting each other in the heads with axes and leaving them at the bottom of our op's, no sympathy for that inhumanity.

When ana and anp are shooting each other, then carrying their dead homie into the aid station acting like friends and saying they're trying to get his bank card to give back to his family. We know what they're really trying to do, no sympathy.

If there going to act like and live like stray rabid dogs then treat and kill them like stray rabid dogs.

**** em all.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM #96
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Quote:
I have no respect for haji. They are worthless pieces of ****. Same with they're kids. I have no emotions for parent/child relationships after watching a father bring in a broiled child, sit in the aid station not caring watching as white foam is pumped from the childs lungs and the child dies, and then when told didn't care, and left, but on his way out asked for pain meds because his knee hurt.

No sympathy.

When neighbors in small farm communities that rely on each other are hitting each other in the heads with axes and leaving them at the bottom of our op's, no sympathy for that inhumanity.

When ana and anp are shooting each other, then carrying their dead homie into the aid station acting like friends and saying they're trying to get his bank card to give back to his family. We know what they're really trying to do, no sympathy.

If there going to act like and live like stray rabid dogs then treat and kill them like stray rabid dogs.

**** em all.
Yeah I couldnt ever understand how they could use mentally handicapped people to go into a hospital and blow up women and children.

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM #97
em0r0x0rz
•••••••

em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
They're DIRTY SAVAGES!!!1!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:37 PM #98
the other one
Goldy

the other one supports our troops
Congrats to captain Rangel. That's ****ing weird, bro.

Anyway, cadence is nothing but a shared fantasyland. You run around in a group, because that's "how they used to do it", even if there's better ways to PT. You get to yell at people for "looking sloppy" because the formation is warping when the guy up front decides to stop, then go faster all of a sudden.
You even get to spout off completely random bull****, like an admin company going to unknown places (which would never happen.... How would you pack for that), by jumping out of an airplane (because none have been to jump school), and then all dying because the chute packers suck. Great.

Or, there's a cadence where defeated world leaders ask the Marine Corps how we got there in just one day. We did Baghdad in 21 days.... So anything else is a fantasy world.

What is it for? Motivating junior personnel. Building camaraderie. But you know... It just never happens that way, unless someone starts spouting a cadence not appropriate.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 PM #99
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Yeah its wierd but hey shes going to get nearly a 1k pay raise. Which is bull**** IMO but then again its the O corps.

I love playing make believe every day and especially when I run. Love the all dying because my main failed to deploy in a correct and timely fashion.

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 12:42 PM #100
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2

What exactly is motivating about that cadence? Do you seriously get all pumped up over thoughts of shooting unarmed civilians in a market place, play ground or any where else that people live their every day normal lives?

Have you ever seen the aftermath of a VBIED that targeted civilians? Have you ever held a dead baby or looked into the eyes of a mother or father that is holding their lifeless child? Can you seriously see yourself letting loose with a 240 into a crowded market place for no other reason then that's "where all the hajis shop"?
I just didn't sing the part until the left right kill. I hate that cadence as well as well as the idiot that usually gets excited calling it. I think that cadence is weak and unprofessional.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:44 PM #101
Walrusface

While not all of them are bad and I do feel for them when they got blown the **** up right in front of us, singing a song about it doesn't make me a serial killer, because I think its safe to say I would never take a 240 to an airport in Russia and mow everyone down for ****s and giggles, oh wait ive done that
Old 09-01-2011, 12:46 PM #102
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lazarusrat supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Idk what that is.
It's Camp Guernsey, Wyoming... Ft. Carson is sending units up there for FTXs. If you haven't gone, consider yourself lucky. I hate it for the units that have to go this winter; cold and windy are understatements.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 PM #103
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
I don't mind killing some baby seals cadence..Or even pinky is kiny. Should have heard the one my PSG had....We ran by all these chicks singing how girls were drinking jizz from a cup...Hilarious.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
Old 09-01-2011, 01:12 PM #104
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek
I don't mind killing some baby seals cadence..Or even pinky is kiny. Should have heard the one my PSG had....We ran by all these chicks singing how girls were drinking jizz from a cup...Hilarious.
Lulz

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
Old 09-01-2011, 01:42 PM #105
Deadly Milkman 2.0

lol nobody even gives a **** about that 'outburst' at the PSG today.. my PL was talkin to an old squad leader in another company now and he said "damn DMM you gettin jacked" and my PL said "he's taking steroids, ask him about roid rage" (he doesn't officially know I did a cycle but I've got a pharmacy in my room so pretty sure it's the unspoken everyone knows kind of thing...)

team leader doesn't give a ****, squad leader doesn't give a ****, PL doesn't give a ****. All the other NCO's i've run into the rest of today haven't been acting any different (like shunning someone who does something wrong)..

I'm the talk of the chow table

I'm a ****in hero

I said "why don't you just send all of us back to basic training" then he asked what so I said it again and he was like "you know what.. just get the **** out".. he was fishing for answers so I gave him one.. since people were having to make **** up to satisfy his cock sucking agenda

edit: oh yeah turning in the cougar tomorrow for RG33.. can't role out without the extra armor is why from what I understand.. thank god too 'cause driving that cougar in full kit is pretty gay compared to RG33

Last edited by Deadly Milkman 2.0 : 09-01-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Closed Thread