Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM #190
I'm Batman
Total Noob w/ Good Gear

I'm Batman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'm Batman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm Batman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmizzle
So im after a night of playing i am still up in the air about this game. I personally can't really find a gun that I like and/or a load out that works. Also what the **** did they do to knifing? It never connects for me and I always end up going through the person and then dying.
Go into local combat training and you can use all of the guns and all attachments/reticules for them. I really like the SMR and the M8A1 with select fire. Also the MP7 seems a little overpowered.

Just wanted a change so I changed names. Still the same ol' me, though.
NEW FEEDBACK
New Old Feedback
Old Old Feedback

Total Feedback: 19+/0-
I never finish anthi...
I'm Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM #191
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 plays in the MiLP
midman112 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 plays in the APPA D4 division
So, the girlfriend came home from work yesterday and had bought me Black Ops 2 as a surprise gift just for no reason apparently. She is pretty cool like that, I should probably do the same more often but whatever. Although it was a super nice gesture, I just don't know if I even want this game. I may just return it and then use that money to buy something for her.
Pr1me Nick Hall #7
midman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 PM #192
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

has been a member for 10 years
I find this game a lot faster pace due to the respawns. Other than that its the same thing as BO to me. Not much different. Im having trouble creating my emblem. Besides that same crap. I like COD and play with a clan so I like this game.

edit: But I do see Halo 4 getting more burn. For the time being.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 PM #193
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i cracked and bought it and i'm actually having fun. i don't know how long it will hold my attention but for now its mindless fun. anyone on PC want to group up?

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:03 PM #194
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmizzle View Post
So im after a night of playing i am still up in the air about this game. I personally can't really find a gun that I like and/or a load out that works. Also what the **** did they do to knifing? It never connects for me and I always end up going through the person and then dying.
they fixed it to how it should be, it seems most of the "cone" has been eliminated and you actually have to connect now.

That said, having the knife as your secondary (running around with it out is just nasty)
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 PM #195
SUR3
bangbang

vector k10 is tits.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM #196
sirX
The next Jeremy Salm

sirX donated to help Peyton Trent
sirX helped look for balloons
sirX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sirX supports Ninja Paintball
The knifing really is terrible...
sirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:30 PM #197
HOSLAY3R
Prince of Biomass

I will be picking this up soon. Generally I always go PC before Xbox but I've read that hackers seem to be a problem on the PC end, any opinions on this issue?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM #198
CyberDork
UNRETIRED

Christ the game just came out. ****ing noobs *****ing about hacks like first person shooters haven't been out for decades. I'm on PC. account is either mattsdavis or cyberdork, ill check tomorrow
Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 PM #199
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I played for several hours in many different lobbies today on PC and never noticed a single hacker. Lag compensation got annoying sometimes but it's nowhere near what I expected nor as bad as I remember it on consoles. The pump shotgun is fun as hell and gets lots of people mad.

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:34 PM #200
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Loving this class:

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 PM #201
Cmizzle
Full Time Tape Head

this game is really starting to piss me off and ive only had it for less than 24 hours
Cmizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:05 AM #202
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 is an NCPA National Champion
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Totally forgot about this thread. Gonna snag up an xbox cheap and get the game. Hearing a lot of mixed reviews though about it, kinda bummed me out.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:00 AM #203
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
i feel like cod4, waw, and mw2 were decent games...everything after that has just been a re-hash from the year before. even though its all one big rehash

lets add more perks and killsteaks seems to be the only trend.

also camping has gotten so bad in the last couple of games.
This is true. COD 4 is easily the best yet because... it's simple! Everyone has the same kill streaks, basic perks, and the maps are small and to the point.

All of these kill streaks are retarded. There are a million different combinations of dumb **** to throw out there from some paper airplane thing that just finds someone to kill to this big machine that shoots microwaves or something that you can't even destroy by knifing. It's outrageous.

All of these perks are stupid. They have a perk to counter-act a counter-act.

The maps are the worst part of theses games. They're huge. They have too many places to hide. They have a million rooms with a million entrances. You can climb here, climb there, hide here, hide there. You can't just play the game anymore without someone shooting you from some window in some building.

I understand why they have done these things, it helps sell video games. Most people are not very good at video games. These things help those players do better, and help the good players do worse. It evens the playing field by taking the focus off of actually skill (i.e. using a gun and actually killing people) and places it on manipulating kill streaks and perks.

If you're bad at video games, these new Call of Duty games are great. If you're good at video games, they suck. They are trying to even the playing field so that they sell copies. There are certainly more bad players than good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve06 View Post
Bunch of keyboard warriors in here. This game is easily the best CoD to come out since MW.

Spawn flips are great, keeps spawn rape down. If you don't like it, cry. It takes no skill to spawn camp effectively.
The spawn flips are retarded. They stop the match to flip sides and then once you take a certain point you're back at your original spawn again. Spawn killing is actually up right now. These spawns are terrible in this game. You could be playing domination and have B and C captured. At this point you go to capture A and they spawn 3 players right behind you. It doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazeofmystery View Post
This is definitely a different call of duty.
You hit only what you aim at.
Hipfire works as it should at a very maximum of 10 feet.
The perks are well balanced
Pick 10 system for create a class is a dream
I love getting points for everything
Forces people to play the objective.
Still some guns are OP (MP7, M8A1, M27)
Maps are really varied in size and amount of cover
Graphics are the most crisp and colourful i've seen out of any COD.
Only downside is playing those people that got the game early.

Sick game, and I cant wait to have total map knowledge and destroy some kids!

P.S.
The drone that comes with the care package edition is fun as hell but difficult to fly haha!
Hipfire is ridiculous in this game. Most people don't even use the left trigger now. It's so accurate and effective it's insane. The perks are well balanced? They're letting you have two of each if you want! That's terrible. Now you can use lightweight, extreme conditioning, dead silence, ghost, etc. all at once. These graphics are not as good as the last two Infinity Ward games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve06 View Post
The people complaining about this game are the people used to spraying and praying their way to the top of the leaderboard by not playing the objective and simply keeping their KD as high as possible. Good players win games AND have a high KD.
You're right. You know everyone and their skill level/how they play COD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain A v2.0 View Post
I can only go 49-11 so many times before other people have to start pitching in. You're not doing a favor in kill confirmed by going 2-564 and collecting tags.
The killstreaks alone from going 49-11 on this game could win games for your team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_scott View Post
That's a little reductive. It could be that people complaining about the game just don't like it. The problem is that in the age of the Internet, not liking something automatically translates to "it's ****" in their heads.
It's a declining series (in terms of quality). Each game is worse than the previous since COD4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirX View Post
I may be crazy, but this is this COD is easily better than the past 2 or 3.

Zombies are awesome as expected, and the multiplayer seems better as well.

I just hate not being able to chuck grenades across the map .
They did a good job with zombies. Multiplayer is terrible.

Quote:
They should take that panic knifing out of the game for good. You should only be able to knife someone if you have a knife out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midman112 View Post
So, the girlfriend came home from work yesterday and had bought me Black Ops 2 as a surprise gift just for no reason apparently. She is pretty cool like that, I should probably do the same more often but whatever. Although it was a super nice gesture, I just don't know if I even want this game. I may just return it and then use that money to buy something for her.
Try someones else's if you can before you open it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirX View Post
The knifing really is terrible...
It should be. Getting panic knifed is the worst.

[quote=Drex17;77262837]Loving this class:

[quote]

You're that ******?

Quote:
this game is really starting to piss me off and ive only had it for less than 24 hours
I almost sold mine on eBay last night but I'm still trying to give it a shot. It can be something to do at times of boredom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
Totally forgot about this thread. Gonna snag up an xbox cheap and get the game. Hearing a lot of mixed reviews though about it, kinda bummed me out.
Try before you buy if possible.
iRoNiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 AM #204
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
you can have 6 perks at once jesus christ. is it at least like in MW3 where it replaces your killsteaks? if not then jesus christ

that will even make the ****tiest gamers out there be able to get kills. its no longer who has better reactions and shooting skills...all COD now is who has the most perks/killsteaks going on

thats why i prefer halo. in that game if you are not a better shot then the other player, you are dead

Last edited by memorex : 11-15-2012 at 01:16 AM.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 AM #205
SUR3
bangbang

Finally getting the hand of the gunplay and **** by playing nuketown all the time. Found a setup I like and its been working great.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:34 AM #206
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 is an NCPA National Champion
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Jesus ****ing master post. Ill do my best, but me and my friends all live fairly far from each other currently. Honestly, I can have a good time pretty much in any FPS game for the xbox. Not really sure if that makes me a terrible person or not.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 AM #207
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
you can have 6 perks at once jesus christ. is it at least like in MW3 where it replaces your killsteaks? if not then jesus christ

that will even make the ****tiest gamers out there be able to get kills. its no longer who has better reactions and shooting skills...all COD now is who has the most perks/killsteaks going on

thats why i prefer halo. in that game if you are not a better shot then the other player, you are dead
If you look closer, he had to give up his primary gun, secondary gun, and lethal grenade in order to have 6 perks and a shock charge. i consider that to be fair.

Plus in black ops you basically had 6 perks anyway once you got your pro perk for each perk. plus you had your guns and grenades, and it still wasnt overpowered.

Black Ops 2 seems to be the most balanced Cod yet.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST EXTRAORDINAIRE
MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:38 AM #208
Dennis585

how effective is the bouncing Betty in hardcore modes?
Dennis585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:43 AM #209
mazeofmystery
Makin' a comeback!

mazeofmystery has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
Everything I say is absolute crap because I suck at this game.
I say spawns are bad cause instead of posting up I run into them and wonder why enemies appear behind me.
The graphics arent the best out of any cod i've seen because I can't play this game as well as I could older versions.
The perks arent balanced because I can't even put together the fact that perks don't help your gun fighting ability at all
and if I have 6 I don't see that it will make me lose almost every gun fight to someone with a decent attachment, secondary, oh and 3 grenades.
I AM A NOOB. I SHOULD STICK TO BATTLEFIELD.
True dude! So true.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:56 AM #210
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
You're that ******?
Oh cry me a river. I don't have a gun....in a first person shooter