protopb08
VA 757

protopb08 plays in the PSP
protopb08 helped look for balloons
protopb08 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
protopb08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Exclamation Bad News Tryouts

Team Bad News Tryouts

We have immediate openings for 7 ballers for the 2011 season. Openings are for both our PSP xball team as well as our EPL team. Tryouts will be held on an individual basis at Bethel Park in Hampton. For more information PM me.

-Zach

i ball for BAD NEWS
protopb08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2010, 09:38 PM #86
TheCREAM31

TheCREAM31 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheCREAM31 plays in the APPA D5 division
Played as Dirty Dreamz this season D5 in EPL. Finished 3rd overall.
Playing D4 next season in same series, and most likely playing MAO, DC Challenge and World Cup. 5 man team based out of KPS Paintball in Richmond, VA.
Currently rebuidling the team for next season. Anyone interested in playing hit me up. Allowed one D3 player, and that spot has NOT been filled. Most practices are at KPS, but we'll also travel to Fox or Bethel every once in awhile as well.

Name:
Years playing:
Tourny exp:
Equipment:
Pisition:

RICHMOND KHAOS 2010-2012
DIRTY DREAMZ 2004-2010
FIRED UP PAINTBALL
TheCREAM31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:53 PM #87
the_kwa
NC Hammer

has been a member for 10 years
NC Hammer is holding tryouts for D2 PSP

Date: Dec. 5th
Time: 9am

Feel free to pm me any questions you might have.
the_kwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 PM #88
paintsprayerrr

paintsprayerrr plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
paintsprayerrr plays in the APPA D1 division
We are creating a new Pev's D2/D3 team, click on the link for more info

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3507551
paintsprayerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:15 PM #89
the_kwa
NC Hammer

Just want to let everyone know Hammer tryouts are still on for tomorrow, dec 5th, 9am at PBC greensboro.
the_kwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:20 PM #90
georgiathrill18

PSTAL Tryouts

The team Postal is having tryouts for the D-4 MSXL team, D-5 5 man team, and d-6 3man team. tryout dates are feb 5,6 at the alternative sport in blountville, Tn. tryouts start at 10am sharp. entry fee is 15 and byop but field paint will be avaible at special pricing. scrimmages and drills. xball bnkers wil be used. pm me if you have any questions or need directions
Old 01-27-2011, 12:21 PM #91
iMPy512

iMPy512 supports Pev's Paintball
Iron Legion will be holding an OPEN try-out session Feb. 13 at our home field, Pev's Paintball park. All interested are encouraged to come out.

Our Goal: Win NPPL's D4 division this year while preparing the team to win NPPL's D3 7 man division the following year.

Last year we finished ranked 4th out of over 40 teams only attending the DC event (1st) and the World Championships in Vegas (5th after leading the pack going into Sunday).

We have 2-3 spots open since we are making the bump to 7 man next year. Best roster goes to events. We want players that are ballers and committed to becoming better. You have to be able to travel to NPPL events (not all) and practice regularly.

We have support in place for 2011 from local and nationally known companies to help out with events and practice. More sponsorship info will be disclosed if you make the roster.

PM me if you have questions.
iMPy512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:39 PM #92
Kil187
Ocean View's Finest

Kil187 plays in the PSP
Kil187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kil187 supports Ninja Paintball
SEEK and DESTROY D4/D5 speedball tryouts at FOX Paintball Park this Saturday 1/29/11 8:00 am SHARP!
Tryouts are being conducted by Troy Giger, with most of the team in attendance to observe.

2968 Holland Road
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
Phone : (757)737-3699

Please PM me for any additional info.
See you there!!

link to thread with more info: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3540858

Last edited by Kil187 : 01-27-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Kil187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:39 PM #93
sidthekid55
Maryland Mayhem

sidthekid55 plays in the PSP
sidthekid55 plays in the APPA D4 division
Southern Maryland Mayhem Tryouts

Southern Maryland Paintball and Maryland Mayhem will be hosting tryouts for the 2011 season.

We are looking for 2 or 3 players to help round out our roster for the year. We are finalizing our schedule, and plan to play D3 MAPL and/or CFOA in 2011. Although teams and talent in the area is tremendous, our goal is to become one of the most competitive teams in the region over the course of the next 2 seasons. We feel that teams become better by playing the best competition they can find.

We currently have players from both Virginia and Maryland, and invite you to join a dedicated group that has the potential to truly be special. We are well organized, and are lucky enough to have a field of our own to practice on. As the event schedule gets closer, we will be planning regular trips to scrimmage at fields north of our location, as well as hosting scrimmage dates.

We love paintball to our core, and are serious about it. Please know that we like to have fun, but treat practices and events like an organized and competitive team should. Players invited to join us will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:

Monthly Dues
Field Work at SMP
Field and Event Refereeing at SMP
SMP Event Planning and Preparation
Being Present for All Team Related Functions

Date:
March 5th
Edge Hill Rd.
Newburg, MD 20664

If interested, please PM me. In your response, include the following:
Name
APPA (if you have one)
Transportation
What is your best skill on the field (don’t say all, choose one)

I will return your PM with more information, including pricing of the tryout.

Thanks in advance for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Dan
sidthekid55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM #94
Irish.Legion

Irish Legion recruiting season is upon us again! VA try-outs will be held at a central location to encompass all chapters so everyone gets the same treatment. More than likely, try-outs will be held at either Warplay, Hogback or SplatBrothers depending on how many confirmed players email the team to join. Please email irish.legion@yahoo.com if you have any questions, comments, etc. Minimum age is 16, preferred age is 21, however, we don't turn youth away! Be prepared to join with a positive attitude, appropriate gear and the will to win! Try-outs will be at the beginning of April depending on everyone's scehdule. Irish Legion spans Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, District of Columbia and West Virginia and travels consistently to a multitude of locations to play in some of the country's greatest scenarios and tournaments! www.irishlegionpaintball.webs.com
Cheers and good luck!
Irish.Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:53 PM #95
Irish.Legion

Is SMP going to be hosting End of Days? I hear it's a possiblity and I think some fellows and players I know would be interested in coming to play there if they do! just noticed you play there and End of Days people haven't emailed me back yet, so just curious! It looks really intense!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 PM #96
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

Macky984 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Macky984 is for the Gunfight
Macky984 supports Pev's Paintball
Macky984 plays in the APPA D5 division
Brand new team starting. I have retired as coach of Static and creating a new team. The new team is called Macky's Paintball. I will be hosting tryouts THIS Sunday 6-5-11 at Pev's.

Bring a good attitude, good skills and the ability to learn/take constructive criticism.

If you don't know who I am, everyone calls me Macky. I'll be wearing an orange empire jersey.

I'll be on turf 1.

Be there no later than 10:00.

Last edited by Macky984 : 06-04-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: forgot to say where it was, changed team name
Macky984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:31 PM #97
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

Macky984 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Macky984 is for the Gunfight
Macky984 supports Pev's Paintball
Macky984 plays in the APPA D5 division
The next "Macky's Paintball" tryout is on July 2nd at Pev's. Be there around 10:00 and find me. If I'm not at the picnic tables I'll be on turf 1. I'm especially looking for a short player. Preferably under 5'8". If I'm randomly out there during a weekend and anyone wants to tryout just let me know.

If you don't know who I am, PM me.

I'll be wearing orange empire pants and a Macky's Paintball shirt.

Last edited by Macky984 : 06-29-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Adding what I'm wearing
Macky984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:19 AM #98
Irish.Legion

68th Legion (formerly known as Irish Legion)

68th Legion is recruiting hard and heavy along with Strike Recon to fulfill requirements for MilSim Corps rosters as well as the rest of our rosters. MilSim Corps League requirements need to be met for 68th Legion, however, they are waived for Strike Recon.
If interested, both teams will be having meet and greets at Southern Maryland Paintball during the Black Hawk Down scenario as well as try-outs and meet and greets at Pev's on July 24th during the MilSim game there.
Please contact commander@blackelementpmc.com if interested.

68th Legion and Strike Recon both fall under LCorps Paintball which is also over Black Element PMC. All three are sponsored teams, MilSim Corps roster players will be contracted and have better perks as well as end of year/season bonuses.
Uniform for 68th Legion - MultiCam TRU
Uniform for Strike Recon - Woodland Digital TRU/BDU.
68th Legion has a marker requirement - it needs to look like a rifle (MP5, M4, etc) but is not an immediate requirement. We all know the economy sucks right now. Strike Recon does not have a marker requirment. 68th Legion has a experience requirement, players interested in 68th Legion must be playing paintball for a cumulative (total) of at least 2 years. All others will be referred to Strike Recon, which helps feed players to Black Element PMC and 68th Legion. Strike Recon is considered the lesser experienced squad players but still needs experienced players as well to help teach the others.

Once again, please email commander@blackelementpmc.com for any questions, comments or concerns! Thanks for reading, enjoy life and see ya on the field!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 PM #99
kingjas99 (Banned)

kingjas99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i am a speedballer in the 757 looking to join a team i am shooting a macdev tadao board droid or an 09 ego please let me know if your in the area and need another play i play mainly snake but i also play back and dorito i can drive myself to practices i just need a team in the area to join please send me a pm if you want me
kingjas99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 PM #100
p00nzor
You're my next target

p00nzor owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
p00nzor owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
p00nzor posts videos on PbNation
p00nzor is an NCPA player
p00nzor has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Team Sinister Grin

Sinister Grin will be holding tryouts Sunday August 21st. We are a d4/d5 team, and we are going to be going to big tournaments non-local, so be available and financially stable.
ANY AGE, ANY EXPERIENCE IS ACCEPTED FOR TRYING OUT
Old 09-07-2011, 10:48 PM #101
sidthekid55
Maryland Mayhem

sidthekid55 plays in the PSP
sidthekid55 plays in the APPA D4 division
Southern Maryland Paintball Mayhem/Havoc Tryouts October 15th & 16th

Southern Maryland Paintball and Maryland Mayhem are inviting all dedicated players to tryout for Havoc, to play the 2012 season.

Mayhem will be moving to play a full NPPL schedule in 2012, with Havoc playing regionally in the MAPL, USPA and local events. Players invited to join Havoc will be guaranteed at least 8 events throughout the 2012 season, in addition to possibly earning a roster spot on Mayhem for national events.

We are looking for respectful and responsible athletes, who take paintball seriously. Mayhem and Havoc will be practicing together, and players are expected to attend all practices and events, including fundraisers.

Although the organization will have local and industry support in 2012, this is not a free ride. Tryout participants must have:

Transportation
Your Own Equipment
Financial Stability

Sponsorship details will be discussed with players once the roster is finalized.

Tryout Info:

Southern Maryland Paintball
11272 Edge Hill Rd.
Newburg, MD 20664

October 15-16, 9am-12pm on both days.
$10 Entry
$40/case

PM me if you are interested. SMP and Mayhem look forward to seeing you there!
sidthekid55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 PM #102
rrquinn14

my name is richard quinn i am 16 i live in ny long island i am looing for more player for myteam if u want to join my team my team name is infusion if u want to join u can text me at 6316808037 want u text me will we can take a b tryouts ok cool
rrquinn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:36 PM #103
rrquinn14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaiuat View Post
I want a team.
do u want to join my team if u want to join text me and 6316808037

my team name is infusion
Old 09-15-2011, 08:38 PM #104
rrquinn14

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00nzor View Post
Team Sinister Grin

Sinister Grin will be holding tryouts Sunday August 21st. We are a d4/d5 team, and we are going to be going to big tournaments non-local, so be available and financially stable.
ANY AGE, ANY EXPERIENCE IS ACCEPTED FOR TRYING OUT
where do u live
Old 09-15-2011, 09:45 PM #105
Skeemask
I like turtles!

rrquinn, you do realize that you're in the VA forum, correct? Long Island is probably farther then most of the people here are willing to travel.
Skeemask is offline   Reply With Quote