Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 04:47 PM #22
dye-playa

im not saying that they are good or bad it would be nice to have others to practice against but if he TRULY HAS as team lets them. and if they are TRULY as good as he say and are tourny ballers lets see it, and see HOW good they are i never said his team sucked i just said they play woodsball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2005, 04:55 PM #23
PBSource

nah, I think they just suck.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:50 PM #24
drumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dye-playa
im not saying that they are good or bad it would be nice to have others to practice against but if he TRULY HAS as team lets them. and if they are TRULY as good as he say and are tourny ballers lets see it, and see HOW good they are i never said his team sucked i just said they play woodsball
lets go amigo... ill let you decide on the date, the time, the format, and we'll even let you have choice of location. ill roll out the video cameras, the results get posted on PBNation. If you think we are redneck woodsballers, lol thats your own belief. i am speaking on my own behalf here, not for paintball adrenaline, as they really have nothing to do with my team. If you want to get this going and organized, drop me a pm... so we can start dropping you.

by the way... our team name is South Baldwin Notorious... we are up for 3mans,5mans,7mans, and even 10mans...
Old 07-15-2005, 12:54 PM #25
PBSource

o no! there up for a woodsball challenge. I wonder whos going to win. Def not paintball adrenaline.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:02 PM #26
drumz

good going captian obvious... we have a airball field... and MY team is NOT paintball adrenaline... my team has absolutely NOTHING to do with Adrenaline Outlet or PaintballAdrenaline.com... this post wasnt as directed to you as it was the locals... seeing how your from detroit, but if you wanna come down and join them, be my guest.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:59 PM #27
dye-playa

what tourneys have you played? you said all the employees play on tourny teams, all on SBN or others? if so what team? and where is your airball field?
Old 07-15-2005, 06:15 PM #28
Dv9Rage

Rofl!!! PBsource, I got a 100 bucks says ur a 4 ft tall, 250 lb 16 year old,whos only job on the airball field is to fill ur teamates pods and wipe the sweat off their brows.As for u dye-playa, if u wanna play our team, pm me and i'll set it up.And as Drumz said earlier, our team has nothing to do with adrenaline,its just a summer job for 2 of our teamates,and the problem with adrenaline's service,I wouldn't know, I don't shop via the internet,i'd rather hold what i'm gonna buy before i buy it.. http://www.gcpaintball.com/index.php <==u can use that site to talk directly to our team to set up any scrim.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:37 PM #29
PBSource

wow, that was not very nice. Well if you want to get pwned so bad, consider it done. Also im 15, 145 pounds and play front. Ollie Lang told me he gets usually 3 out playing front, and I get 2. So you really wanna mess with the pimps. Bring it ****ers. Paintballadrenaline.com sucks.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:12 PM #30
drumz

ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahahahahh............

wow man... im posting with a 15 yearold e-thug. becareful ladies and gentlemen, this could get violent... not. anyways, its sad that you even compare yourself to oliver lang. oliver lang is more of a player than you ever thought about being kid... you must be this tall to play paintball...so please sit and shut...

have a SouthBaldwinNotorious-like day...
drumz
Old 07-15-2005, 08:59 PM #31
PBSource

no comment because I am no further speaking to a noob.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:54 PM #32
dye-playa

well im still up for the challenge and while i stil back what i said earlier i do not and have not talked to every employee, but the owner and te employees i have talked to seem to only play woods but i would like to know who this is as apperently we both used to play at the old GCPC
Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 PM #33
drumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSource
no comment because I am no further speaking to a noob.
no longer*

anyhow... dye-playa, id be more than happy to bring you out on the field... if you want to practice with us... let it be known and we will make it happen.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:12 PM #34
dye-playa

i sent you a pm on here. either pm me back or if you have aim let me know and we'll get on there but yeah we need a good practice.

you said you had an airball field, where is it located?
Old 07-16-2005, 04:08 PM #35
cody404

Hello ladies sorry havent posted yet... its just funny watching little 4 foot 15 year olds that way 145 pounds trying to flame us.... lol gg man. oh ya and trying to compare yourself to oliver lang is pretty funny i bet you probably got 2 people out one game and you started jumping around saying YAY YAY YAY... IM GAY GAY GAY. anyways well play yall ?v? anytime anywhere well bring video cameras and the game will be posted on here... and you will be laughed at.

PS. im a front man too but i never compare myself to anyone only to myself.
its a good habit you should try it Mr. iwannabeolly
Old 07-16-2005, 04:19 PM #36
lp04cc

hmm i know several ppl who ordered from them with no problems
Old 07-16-2005, 04:22 PM #37
dye-playa

yeah must admit in any way comparing youself to olie is gay unless of course you ollie or lasoya.

anyway, cody if your on drumz and dv9rage eam then were gonna try and set up a scrim at your field or ours. if not pm me and we'll set it up
Old 07-16-2005, 04:51 PM #38
PSUGhost
Penn State Paintball

PSUGhost is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PSUGhost is an NCPA player
PSUGhost plays in the APPA D5 division
OMG, WTF are you guys talking about? Talk about a wasted thread. Move this conversation elsewhere if you're just going to flame each other and compare yourselves to Ollie lang and challenge people to woodsball matches.
Old 07-16-2005, 06:02 PM #39
cody404

well dye playa, drumz and Dv9Rage are both my teammates and rage is right this is just a summer job so stop flaming and spamming this thread full of bull**** and just come out to our field already... so we can shut you up, because this is waste of my time having to post while im at work... ive got an idea how about you stop saying "pm me pm me and well play yall" and just come down to adrenaline outlet in foley and talk to me = cody or tres = drumz THE ONLY 2 MEMBERS THAT WORK THERE... and no the team is'nt run via the store at all... and every time you say woodsballers makes me feel like bonus-ballin you even more.

PS. when you play with me you'd better be running off the field...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
warning, not threat

South Baldwin Notorious.
F[a]TE
Old 07-16-2005, 06:14 PM #40
dye-playa

ok well as i said before the people i have talked to that work there admited to plain woods ball. and we will play you but no one has told me how to get to or where the field is. and i never "flammed or spammed" you r your team just pbadrenaline
(cuz there have NEVER been polite when i was there)

but the challenge is on hoe!! so come on down to daphne or give me some direction
Old 07-16-2005, 07:08 PM #41
cody404

sorry dye play... really im sorry because noone that works here plays woods ball
so... either you are lying blatently like a little child or theres another adrenaline outlet.... which i highly doubt, so im just gonna stick with the little child comment. 971-3807 call and ill give directions to field hmm our team is going to FMJ this sunday... tommorrow to play some teams that wanted to play us so feel welcome to come out and give it your hardest. dont feel scared

jealousy brings defeat.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:23 PM #42
cody404

...silent?
Closed Thread