PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2013, 07:22 PM #1
dartguy43

has been a member for 10 years
T9.1 with hopper chopping

Hi everyone. I noticed with a hopper my T9.1 chopped quite a bit so I decided to run some experiments and some research and finally completely solved the problem. One if you remove one detent it works better but I was still having some feed issues. So I watched carefully as paintballs were loading and noticed that some paintballs were not completely falling into the breach. I noticed if I turned the barrel slightly (about 1 to 2 mm) every ball loaded perfectly. So I took the barrel off and put a thin layer of aluminum vent tape into the slot for the hopper section of the barrel. Then I screwed the barrel back on and the barrel fit perfectly and every ball loaded. If you continue to have problems with your T9.1 with a hopper after removing one detent try this as it solved my problems completely.
dartguy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 07:28 PM #2
hddndrgn35

nice to know..thanks.
hddndrgn35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:12 PM #3
robot0ninja

Its pretty common for T9.1s to chop with a force feed hopper. The only hopper I have found to not chop is the 12v revy which is an agitating hopper.

"Originally posted by Tempted: The length of the barrel."

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...705&highlight=
robot0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM #4
dartguy43

has been a member for 10 years
I tried a revy and still had problems. So that is when I discovered the feeding issue caused by the barrel not being completely in line. Since I used vent tape and removed one detent I have put 2 cases through my t9.1 with no issues using a revy, 50 round gravity fed hopper and a vlocity hopper. If anyone needs more info or pictures let me know.
dartguy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:15 AM #5
robot0ninja

Sweet man! Glad you got it working. I never really used a hopper when I had mine.

"Originally posted by Tempted: The length of the barrel."

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...705&highlight=
robot0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:47 AM #6
Militarygunman

Thank you for posting this thread needed a fix to this bagging issue
Militarygunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:25 PM #7
Røbērtpêãčē244

you could just use a electrical hopper i use a empire halo for my T9 and i never get chops you will only get chops if you use a gravity feed hopper.
Røbērtpêãčē244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:58 PM #8
thengthing
Pistols Only

thengthing has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Røbērtpêãčē244 View Post
you could just use a electrical hopper i use a empire halo for my T9 and i never get chops you will only get chops if you use a gravity feed hopper.
Same here, I always chop with a gravity fed hopper because I try to shoot faster than the hopper loads.
thengthing is offline   Reply With Quote