Old 06-12-2010, 07:52 AM #22
zulworm

has been a member for 10 years
zulworm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zulworm owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
I played D3 back east can't wait to see how I fair here
Old 07-15-2010, 11:30 AM #23
Malleus Dei

Have you played at RIP yet and if so, how did you fair?
Malleus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:02 PM #24
Malleus Dei

7 weeks to go until the NPPL World Championships in Las Vegas! NV Reign's leadership is back in the saddle after sitting out RPL Reno and with the team assembled, the next 7 weeks of grinding is going to be awesome. The last two training sessions were incredibly intense - keep it up and there is no team that can beat you.

If you are a local player, you are invited to train with NV Reign and help prepare them for Vegas. Normal training sessions are Tues & Thurs at 7pm sharp for 2 hours and Sunday at 9am. This schedule does vary based on team needs so please call RIP for the latest news.
Malleus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM #25
RIP2010

NV Reign is grinding hard toward Vegas this October and will be posting its travel dates to train at CEPP prior to Octobers tournament. If you want to get on the field and help this team prepare for its tournament keep an eye on this thread and then just show up. We play all day and have the will and the paint to play anyone who lines up at the start gate.

A big shout out and thanks to Armed Forces Blue and Gold for taking the field and grinding with us all of last Sunday at CEPP. Good luck in Vegas!
RIP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:28 AM #26
RIP2010

This weekend NV Reign is traveling to Capital Edge Paintball Park to grind with every team preparing for next weekends NPPL's World Championships in Las Vegas. Come out and take the field with us and help NV Reign prep.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:09 PM #27
deadboxking

ouch=========6th place out of 7 teams? we did not see any utube wrap up this time.
deadboxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:04 PM #28
BlkBerry
March 2k4

BlkBerry owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BlkBerry supports Team VICIOUS
Maybe you should play a national event, ****, a complete national series and see how well you do? There is a reason why you picked a scrub *** name as for your handle on pbn. Real sick and tired of no names talkin' **** like they have any sort of resume to back there point.
Collar City Shakedown #11

GEO 2 POISON +ROTOR +TANK F/S
BlkBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:49 PM #29
deadboxking

Hey Blackie: we do and still play in national events: i have even sent you to the dead box and your buddies: no biggie here: we all get shot, thats the game, we just wondered how come no WRAP IT UP on utube on this event? oh, my name is Troy by the way, living in Dayton, Carson City and Reno and South CA. i work on Roads so iam gone with my dad and brother most of the time: have a great night:
Old 10-13-2010, 05:22 AM #30
BlkBerry
March 2k4

RPL is hardly a national event, troy.

Old 10-13-2010, 10:13 AM #31
Enzo28
Nevada Paintball # 28

Enzo28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Enzo28 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
hey you guys should Scrimmage or something to decide who has the better squad hah. Easy enough Right? No keyboard Banging and just let the paint do the talking.

Reno Archaic #28
Reno Aces
DontGitGot
NPL League Killer
Enzo28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM #32
BlkBerry
March 2k4

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=lift+finale

Last edited by BlkBerry : 10-13-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:48 PM #33
deadboxking

hey Blackie, so you are saying the RPL is below National events? why then did a RPL team (eds team) smash you guys in Reno back in July, we play the RPL & the PSP events: we do not GRIND like you do or drink E-Gel like you do, hey does Cam-Cam still work there:Hey you guys just do your GRINDING and such and all of us here will do our thing,: i need to go to ready for work: be gone a few days: hope nvreign does better next year::::::::::check out ED on RPL website: he is the player of the month cool:
Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM #34
RIP2010

Well the season is over and Reign had a poor showing at this event resulting in not making Sunday nor winning the season. The team did a great job of sticking together (win or loss) and I am very proud of how professionally everyone performed on and off the field.

We learned what it takes to play the national circuit. We are disappointed that the NPPL allowed a team to buy points for an event that no one played. But, no worries.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:07 PM #35
BlkBerry
March 2k4

Pat put a really good piece on Facebook about losing, thought it was really well written. It's hard to lose graciously, how many guys did you field that had just started this year? Are you guys stepping up to d3-7man, going PSP, or what? If you're playing Xball i'd like to hop on that!

Deadbox/Troy/Non-grinder. I'm not here to argue w/ you. And I'm not talking about Eddy and his team. Yes, I am saying RPL isn't a national series; RPL is an acronym for REGIONAL Paintball League If you want to touch on your team beating REIGN - that has nothing to do w/ what series you play in, hell ask EPIC and Drama Paintball about Wisdom. On TOP of the fact that a few of the guys on that team haven't even had a full season under their belt, unlike Ed's team. Hell most of those guys have been slingin' since before HPA. Just because you don't want to "Grind" doesn't mean a ****ing thing to me. People/players who have the passion to want to push themselves as a better player and someone who better understands the game has my respect any day, regardless if they're d3-5man. And for you to rag on that, makes you look like a complete fool. Not to mention, I don't play w/ eNVy. And i could guarantee to a moral certainty you've never shot me out. I've played a few events w/ some of the core guys on that team, but I don't even know probably half the dudes on the team. And that video I posted - maybe you should check it. That's of a team that does that pesky chore you speak of (grinding) almost 3 times a week and is 2nd in D1 PSP. And I guarantee would **** all over you, Rebellion, and whoever else you "know".

Last edited by BlkBerry : 10-14-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:23 PM #36
0p2mistik
InvisibleChildren.com

Cool

Great balling w/ you guys this past weekend ! Bunch of stand up dudes. Definitely hope to see you all at the Surf City Open if anything on the fields grinding it out. If you ever need some sparring partners to get ready for a tourney just let us know we're more then will to grind out w/ you all. Best of everything w/ the new season fast approaching.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:52 PM #37
kitiper68
Dein Tot kommt schnell!

kitiper68 posts videos on PbNation
kitiper68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
great job guys i wish i could have been there. i thought it was pretty lame for a team to get points for not playing as well!
kitiper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM #38
dyeballer22
RENO

dyeballer22 is playing at Living Legends V
dyeballer22 supports Pev's Paintball
just curious if yall are playing this season
sly
dyeballer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:53 PM #39
kitiper68
Dein Tot kommt schnell!

kitiper68 posts videos on PbNation
kitiper68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
the pb combine and tryouts for the 2011 team are this coming sunday at RIP feb 27 2011 hope to see you there.
kitiper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:35 PM #40
RIP2010

Congratulations to all those who showed up to tryouts and or made one of the teams that were scouting the event.

Good luck to all those players who are traveling to RPL, CEPL, NPPL, and the PSP events this year.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:30 PM #41
gadjr114

What's up Ryan, Pat, and Micah... and anyone else on this team that I know.

This is Glen - just saw this board on pbnation and decided to say hi. I'm living in denver, co now. What's new in reno? you guys still playin?
Old 06-04-2011, 01:47 AM #42
stackz8
st4ckz

^ its alittle late to comment about rpl being national event thats. its a regional event is wcppl is regional, nppl/psp is really only national

but i met some of the folks at r.i.p today and all seemed hella chill, they seemed WAY more structured then over half the teams out there.

i will miss cali ballin but r.i.p seems legit. will be there on sunday tryin 2 sell gear for marker setup if anyone is looking for extra let me know.
stackz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups