Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 PM #127
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
custom tailored suits = swag. i wore my brooks brothers suit out to the bars one night for ****s and giggles and i seriously felt 6 inches taller (and im already 6'2")...wearing a nice tailored suit just makes you feel like a million bucks, i highly recommend it

ew

nice bag, filson? i actually like those sandals too

angle of the pic is kinda retarded but whatever:

tnf
rl
sugar cane
sperry

new boat shoes mother****ers. and yes, i do wear them on boats.
brooks brothers

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2012, 11:53 PM #128
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Speaking of being places I will be moving to Columbia finally. On campus dorm at Mizzou for engineering, but my dorm is like 2 blocks away from downtown so it will kick ***. Also on the topic of Brooks Brothers, I got a plain blue sweater for like half off or some **** a couple weeks ago.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:15 AM #129
Drew Gone North (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
[IG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2z8qp8k.jpg[/IMG]
Amidoinitrite?

H&M
AA
Redwing
That shirt looks mad boxy.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:31 AM #130
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

love thrifting me some brooks brothers for 5 bucks, their slim fits me like a dream. only shirt ive found fit better is gitman but goodluck finding dat **** knawmeen. they also have pretty awesome sales shirts go half off like 2/3 times a year or some ****
also: copped some RWs at >50% off feelsgoodman
also: also: yeah filson
Old 07-11-2012, 12:34 AM #131
TheGiant

Quote:

Amidoinitrite?

H&M
AA
Redwing
You're too skinny to wear boots that manly.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 AM #132
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I wasn't asking about the fit I was asking about the filters i did with my new mba. And really I only wear 10s and I'm like 6'3" so they look fine.

Old 07-11-2012, 07:33 AM #133
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

rdm3000 is a Supporting Member

4th of july swag

you are all fgts

theres some more ideas for you idiots

follow me on instagram @mrryanmckee
Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 AM #134
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Thanks shooter mcgavin. "Here's a free lesson"

Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 AM #135
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

you need a lesson in tying your sneakers
Old 07-11-2012, 10:37 AM #136
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

haha^ never!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 AM #137
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Watch out for escalators braj

Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM #138
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

I float so its fine.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM #139
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

can't stop here it's butt country
Old 07-11-2012, 01:36 PM #140
Drew Gone North (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm3000 View Post
[IG]http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/2a02428ec60e11e19b0622000a1e8a4f_7.jpg[/IMG]

4th of july swag

you are all fgts

[IG]http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/e4a5152a9b9e11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/1ea1f05e8a6a11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg[/IMG]

rofl, why is this dude posting pictures of Supras?

****ING FASHION, MAN
Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 PM #141
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

in cob your filson bag made me want want for this fall, getting this soon

Old 07-11-2012, 03:54 PM #142
Chris-Craft

Quote:
[I MG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2z8qp8k.jpg[/IMG]
Amidoinitrite?

H&M
AA
Redwing
needs moar shoulders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
brooks brothers
you like working for bb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
[I MG]http://i48.tinypic.com/16kb4lj.jpg[/IMG]
can't stop here it's butt country
i dig the hat...details?

Quote:
in cob your filson bag made me want want for this fall, getting this soon
[i mg]http://www.hanksclothing.com/media/zoom/resized/73014blk-1_size0.jpg[/img]
meh

dont get me wrong thats a sweet backpack, but personally i would want a natural canvas/cloth filson bag...seems odd that filson is doing a synthetic fabric backpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm3000 View Post
[IM G]http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/2a02428ec60e11e19b0622000a1e8a4f_7.jpg[/IMG]

4th of july swag

you are all fgts

[IM G]http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/e4a5152a9b9e11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg[/IMG]

[IM G]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/1ea1f05e8a6a11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
[im g]http://images.acumenholdings.com/images/photos/79000/79000_21365-mens-cognac-waxy-full-quill-ostrich-boot_large.jpg?1336258779[/img]

Really want something similar to that.
cool story hansels
Old 07-11-2012, 06:25 PM #143
Strange1130
FTW

I'm just an intern there (paid). In merchandising -> women's accessories. But yeah, I really love it. My boss and her boss (the divisional merchandise manager for accessories) have really taken me under their wing, and I've learned so much and I still learn more every day, which I'm incredibly grateful for. Getting to sit in on every meeting, be it with Planning, or Product Development, or even a higher-level meeting with the CFO or Director of Merchandise Planning, and ask questions and have them answered on the spot, is really cool.

And, if I do say so myself, I've been killing it there. My boss(es) are constantly showering me with praise, and giving me more and more responsibility. For example, my boss is actually on leave for the next two weeks, recovering from ACL surgery, so I've been holding **** down while she's gone. The DMM said to me on monday "I wish you were full time." And yesterday, I met one of the Store Planners, and when we shook hands he said "I've heard great things about you." I'll definitely have 3 slamming recommendations (I also help out the assistant merchant for men's accessories from time to time; a quite beautiful half-japanese young woman ), and I feel really confident at my chances of getting a job there when I graduate (1 more year!). However, I'm really shooting to work at a luxury department store out of school; my "dream" entry-level job is Assistant Buyer -> Women's Shoes at Barneys.

I also intern at Ben Sherman. It pays a bit better, but its not really anything super special. It's basically just a wholesale office, so there's not anything super cool going on really, because we're just receiving a product from England and selling it to people, rather than developing merchandise like at Brooks. Mostly it's just pushing samples around, running Available To Sell reports, etc. But it's a great spot on my resume, and like I said it pays a bit better. I don't think I want to work in wholesale. It seems really boring. Half the time I glance at people's computer screens, they're on facebook, and everyone arrives at 9AM and leaves at 5:30PM on the dot Whereas at Brooks Brothers, people regularly stay til 7-7:30, and I've gotten emails (the higher-ups get company iPhones) that I've noticed were from anywhere between 8AM, to absurd times like 5:30AM. That passion is just not there at Ben Sherman (and everyone is constantly complaining about the london office). And I'd rather work hard doing something really cool than sit around browsing Reddit, PBN and Facebook.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 07-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:30 PM #144
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post

Really want something similar to that.
Ostrich leather is so boss. Brooks brothers makes some sick ostrich handbags, we are doing them in white for s13 and they are super sexy.

Can't wait til I'm Ballin enough to buy my lady dope clothes and shoes and shiz. **** having kids.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:36 PM #145
BodyCount81

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Ostrich leather is so boss. Brooks brothers makes some sick ostrich handbags, we are doing them in white for s13 and they are super sexy.

Can't wait til I'm Ballin enough to buy my lady dope clothes and shoes and shiz. **** having kids.
Ostrich is very nice. I have a couple pair of ostrich boots right now. One is for nicer occasions and one is for general every day wearing. I take care of both of them and still get asked regularly if my older pair is new. It has a few cuts in the leather but its a year and a half old and I wear them 3 times a week on average.

I want to get a nice wallet in ostrich.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:08 AM #146
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
meh

dont get me wrong thats a sweet backpack, but personally i would want a natural canvas/cloth filson bag...seems odd that filson is doing a synthetic fabric backpack
Yeah, this ones cheaper than the canvas ones. I wanted something with a laptop spot really, I already have backpacks and a laptop bag I just wanted something that was both and is good/cool as ****.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:05 PM #147
Strange1130
FTW

Here are some fits from my vacation to France and London:

Paris. Obscur, David Lindwall, Ben Sherman (I've got a ton of these pants for free lol so they're all I wear these days), Jil Sander.

Diet Butcher Slim Skin, H&M, Ben Sherman, Adidas. Not really that cool since I was just on the way to the airport, but I don't think I've posted pictures of the dbss piece before so yeah.

Rick Owens (not mine), Wild Zara Pants.

And here's one from work today at ben sherman.

Ben sherman for macy's collection Blazer (not mine), H&M, Ben Sherman, Zara sneakers (these cost 16GBP, so ~24$.) Frames are Versace as always.

And some dope *** Ostrich hi tops from Gucci. Would rock the **** out of these.

Closed Thread