Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 08:04 AM #65
pbguy4ever
Feelin' Good

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung gunner 77
Rage is far from those things im sure there r witneeses to this but in the semis and all through the finls we were watching rage wipe away from the dorito side. They dont deserve nor should they be pro if they r going to plkay with such dishonesty and disrespect. Boo Rage!! u have to cheat to win so what i say to you my man is no class horrible honesty, and great cheating players. BTW this is not even close to a bias coment because i was starting to like them until we all saw a cou[le guys wiping. I guess rage fans dont know the true rage congrats on the win!
I think I know who you were on the dorito side...anyways, no edwards didn't wipe, he did play dorito side 2 games but the reason why i got a liking for him was because he is a straight up baller. He was working that small dorito one game and controlling the snake and I found it quite awesome.

The one wipe I saw rage do was by far the most skilled wipe I have ever seen though. I think it was garcia who was running dorito side corner off break and got blasted in his hopper so when he slid in, while he was sliding he rubbed his halo against the bunker in one smooth motion, pulling off quite a graceful wipe haha, it was right infront of a ref too so thats bonus points.

FYI, for anyone who doesnt know, all pros cheat whenever they can. I saw Joy cheating, ND cheating, Rage, mantis factory, drama, infamous, ect.. I saw a ton of teams who wiped when they could. With what is on the line, you can't expect every player to play with a straight mind. I'm sorry, we don't live in asia where honor is what makes the person. We live in America where winning and money is what makes the person. Its depressing sometimes and I'm not saying it is right, but its our society so you are going to have to learn how to cope with it and get used to it.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:44 AM #66
drandtus
Ride or Die

drandtus is a Supporting Member
drandtus supports Cereal Killerz 2
no no no this is not supposed to happen but ups on them
Old 07-24-2006, 09:57 AM #67
bobsbarricades
Always in your way =)

bobsbarricades plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbguy4ever
We live in America where winning and money is what makes the person. Its depressing sometimes and I'm not saying it is right, but its our society so you are going to have to learn how to cope with it and get used to it.
well i'm sorry that you feel that way. You need to grow some balls. What would our world be like if people like Martin Luther King just sat down and 'cope'd with society. What about Gandhi? If you think something is fundamentally wrong, don't stand by and just accept it and let our world run down the toilet.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:12 PM #68
PlayersuckRefsRule

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsbarricades
well i'm sorry that you feel that way. You need to grow some balls. What would our world be like if people like Martin Luther King just sat down and 'cope'd with society. What about Gandhi? If you think something is fundamentally wrong, don't stand by and just accept it and let our world run down the toilet.

Shades of gray Mr Barricades.
Martin Luther cheated on his wife and his family. He used a cause to not have to deal with his own life with wife and kids. There are many facts on his affairs but that does not matter because he was living for the common man, PLEASE!!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:43 PM #69
pbguy4ever
Feelin' Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsbarricades
There is a big difference between civil rights relations and cheating in paintball...
Old 07-24-2006, 02:07 PM #70
Callaway16

thats my *****
Old 07-24-2006, 02:26 PM #71
boardr2k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aea414
that shows nothing about a YG division
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 PM #72
nick15
Nick Rodrigues

plays in the NXL
nick15 is an NCPA player
nick15 plays in the APPA D3 division
everyone cheats i was watchiing bc in a corner one game and he got hit on the top of the foot so he rubbed his foot against the back of his other leg, is it right? no but everyone does it and its part of the game
Old 07-24-2006, 04:58 PM #73
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
yea a rage guy was hit in the goggles and wiped, he got caught and a 3 for 1 was called. avalanche ended up winning the game.

RAGE SUCKS!!!!

Wow you are a legitimate bad a$$. You can say Rage sucks all you want and i guess we do. Well just a little fyi. I just deposited the $25,000 check so i can give all of our players a well deserved bonus since they suck. I have a few friends on lanche and i always wish them the best of luck. I should be asking them to wish Rage luck since we suck. I guess a 2vs5 against XSV is the definition of a team that sucks. Going G2 of break in the final game to decide 1st and 2nd and still fighting back to take the game is also a sign of a team that sucks. You represent ED (Warped it is in your sig) real well does he know you come on and post derogatory remarks about other pro teams and friends of his (Chino). Well since we suck i am going to go and mail these checks out to my guys. Damn that sucks.
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-24-2006, 05:14 PM #74
apellon

Quote:
yea a rage guy was hit in the goggles and wiped, he got caught and a 3 for 1 was called. avalanche ended up winning the game.

RAGE SUCKS!!!!

Get a friggin life.....They won the game but did they win the tourney? How many times has Rage gotten the screw over by the refs? Please go whine somewhere else......
Old 07-24-2006, 05:15 PM #75
aea414
I am so tired.

aea414 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzump
Wow you are a legitimate bad a$$. You can say Rage sucks all you want and i guess we do. Well just a little fyi. I just deposited the $25,000 check so i can give all of our players a well deserved bonus since they suck. I have a few friends on lanche and i always wish them the best of luck. I should be asking them to wish Rage luck since we suck. I guess a 2vs5 against XSV is the definition of a team that sucks. Going G2 of break in the final game to decide 1st and 2nd and still fighting back to take the game is also a sign of a team that sucks. You represent ED (Warped it is in your sig) real well does he know you come on and post derogatory remarks about other pro teams and friends of his (Chino). Well since we suck i am going to go and mail these checks out to my guys. Damn that sucks.
lols it pays to suck???

Anyways Good showing great job.
BTW link in your sig for Miami Rage doesn't work.

PSN-IntelligentMerc | XBL-The Collector01
Old 07-24-2006, 06:07 PM #76
Bzump

Thanks sig fixed
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-24-2006, 06:19 PM #77
allout2
unsung zero

allout2 is playing at Living Legends VII
allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:

RAGE SUCKS!!!!

Rage > you
Life > you

I'm going to college this summer to be a teacher and omg, here is a good first teaching session,

you + a gun to your head + a bullet in the chamber + ur finger about to pull the trigger = a bunch of happy people

good job Rage

Old Feedback
IrishMafia

If anyone has a black with blue parts or black to blue alias, abomb, or ripper 2 I will pay right now. PM me!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 06:28 PM #78
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by allout2
Rage > you
Life > you

I'm going to college this summer to be a teacher and omg, here is a good first teaching session,

you + a gun to your head + a bullet in the chamber + ur finger about to pull the trigger = a bunch of happy people

good job Rage
....a failed attempt at being funny
Old 07-24-2006, 07:04 PM #79
allout2
unsung zero

allout2 is playing at Living Legends VII
allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I'm going off 2 hours rest ok, things I wouldn't usually find funny I now think are funny lol

Old Feedback
IrishMafia

If anyone has a black with blue parts or black to blue alias, abomb, or ripper 2 I will pay right now. PM me!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 09:53 PM #80
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Well said Art.

Saw you on the Live Broadcast, great job by you.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 07-25-2006, 01:12 PM #81
nicepants

nicepants is a Supporting Member
nicepants plays in the PSP
nicepants plays in the APPA D3 division
cheaters ARE # 1 go rage
Old 07-25-2006, 08:28 PM #82
yung gunner 77

Quote:
You my friend are an idiot cause you just said Edwards being the wiper on the dorrito side Jason did not play the Dorrito side. Stop hating in fact every pro team congradulated us on the win because we did it with class and they all know it was well desreved. So stop trying to think you know what the hell you are talking about.
r u kidding me ? i kmow who i saw playing on that side ghe was edwards on the back of hi jeresy and had a white beanie thin on so u my friend r an idiot just for trying to proove me wrong. oh and every pro team may cherat but i have never seen more cheating on one team.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:50 PM #83
Bzump

Learn how to type and oh by the way shut up.
STR8KILLAS
Old 07-25-2006, 09:00 PM #84
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung gunner 77
r u kidding me ? i kmow who i saw playing on that side ghe was edwards on the back of hi jeresy and had a white beanie thin on so u my friend r an idiot just for trying to proove me wrong. oh and every pro team may cherat but i have never seen more cheating on one team.
ACK, please have someone in your house help you type. If this is the way you write you were probably mistaken and COULD NOT READ THE DAM NAME. Probably were not even on the correct field.

ghe = Yes you are
kmow = wtf
cherat = ?

GO Rage !!!

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1