Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-26-2006, 02:31 PM #43
gatorsnrams28

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
gatorsnrams28 is an NCPA National Champion
gatorsnrams28 plays in the APPA D4 division
i was switching bunkers and tripped over a peg and fell on my face out in the open, but luckily got up quick and didn't get shot

CEP Paintball

University of Tennessee Paintball Alumni

Liberty University Paintball #6 - 2018 National Champ
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2006, 11:46 PM #44
icd33

1. i was playing with a bunch of new guys so off the break 3 of them run over to a laydown unhook the ankers, one in the middle pushing two on the sides shooting, they ran down the whole field spraying everything nd won us the game lol
2. it was then the last game of the day so i guess the refs were unhooking the ankers nd forgot one, so i am off the break i get all the way to the 50 nd side overslide into a carwash instantly the carwash takes offsliding (oily turf) nd i get lit up **it hurt the next day** lol
Old 07-28-2006, 11:52 PM #45
SDpbKid112

Back when i used to own a spyder, i ran out of air mid game and my marker did that full auto burp thing. The little kid next to me yelled "OMG! HE'S GOT AN ANGEL, RUN FOR COVERR!!!!!!"
Old 07-29-2006, 12:06 AM #46
Irish Ki11a PB
Jerzey Riot. What what!?!

Irish Ki11a PB is a Supporting Member
this was the first time a friend of mine was playing in the woods and hes crouched down and he had a silver bullet and the trig was sensitive....lol so he decides he needs to fart...well he does and at the same time shoots a couple at my feet...lol it hurt but it was so funny that i didnt mind the pain but it hurt the next day...yea it was one of those "you had to be there" moments
or life will kick you in the ***.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:25 AM #47
mulletman3591
back by populary demand

i am a back player so most the game i just gun fight but towrd the end of the game we had five and they had 2-3 i did my run thur got 2 of them out and i got so work up i bonus ball the last guy about 10 time and come to find out it was a ref

NK
Bussines in the front.... party in the back
Old 07-29-2006, 12:26 AM #48
paintballer_101

ok well a couple things
1 waznt looking ran into snake triped over and landed on other team member that waznt fun
2 slid in a unker and a blk rat snake waz in it 2 so i jumped up and got lit up
3 i waz pulling off mii arrel comdom and shot mi self point lank in the pinkie it waz broke so that hurt
4i shot the ref in the goggles cuz he waz pointing at me in woodsbal so i got mad and shot him lol
5 almost out of paint so i turned off eeys o mii ion and turned it pside down and waz faking shots then unkered this one dude lol bluffs in paintball
Old 07-29-2006, 02:50 AM #49
systemx29
African watering hole ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer_101
ok well a couple things
1 waznt looking ran into snake triped over and landed on other team member that waznt fun
2 slid in a unker and a blk rat snake waz in it 2 so i jumped up and got lit up
3 i waz pulling off mii arrel comdom and shot mi self point lank in the pinkie it waz broke so that hurt
4i shot the ref in the goggles cuz he waz pointing at me in woodsbal so i got mad and shot him lol
5 almost out of paint so i turned off eeys o mii ion and turned it pside down and waz faking shots then unkered this one dude lol bluffs in paintball

spelling,grammer,hooked on phonics?
"Originally posted by I Have Leprosy: DIZ IS Da CRIPt WE B HAting need A nEw rifle to snipe DAt sukkA and HURRY BUY DIZ PANT I HAV LEProsy AND MY TRIGGA finga Bout TO FAll OUT!@!!!!!! I NEEZ TOP KILLZ SUM KRYPT TO DOO SUM GOOD IN THIS EART PEACE."
"Originally posted by bokraham;29107026: you're about 60 pages late"
WAS,ENTROPY,****** BOARDS...CHEAP!!!!
Sick 2k5'd timmy for sale
Old 07-29-2006, 12:59 PM #50
RyantheMighty
who U'd be if U were cool

RyantheMighty is a Supporting Member
A friend of mine takes WAY to long to get ready to play. Last time we were out, he finally gets on the field about noon, everything ready to go, annoyed. Whistle blows and *pop!* he gets gogged off the break! Afterwards everyone took an hour break for lunch! He got maybe two games the entire day.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:42 PM #51
Bunkerkidz (Banned)

Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Once off the break playing a tournament with my old team, I got my gun up to shoot of the break and my loader for stuck in the netting of the starting gate (Old Evolution 2) so I kept shooting at the back corner with one had and trying to release my loader so that I could get out of there before they saw me and shot me to pieces.

Also in that tournament I played the first game with a borrowed gun: An old Dye Ultralite Mechanical autococker, and the guy had a 45 tank and a huge *** drop forward on it, so I couldn't really shoulder the gun, so I just shot off the hip gangster style
And the guy hadn't lubed the gun in like a year since it was a backup gun so it kept short stroking, and at one point I got the skin in between my thumb and my finger caught in the back block and had to shoot again just so I could get my hand released. lol
Old 07-29-2006, 02:01 PM #52
originalspyderxtra
God I Wish I Was Snoopy

all in one day
1. i had went to the feild with a friend excited to try my e1 that instaled the week before. i get to the crono and air ir up i had the hoses wronmg so the back block was all the way back (open bolt cocker) i started to freak out trying to change settings and this and that, guy next to me says "hoses are on backwards"
2. we get to the speedball feild (picket fences) and my friend says to me *pointing to a pm5* "isnt that a dm5" no its a proto *walks over to the guy* and asks "is that a dm5" guy: "no its a proto" friend: o me: told ya so
3. i get to the speeball feild and were about to play and im shooting my cocker off into the woods when sudenly the hose pops off. i try and unscrew my on/off but its too tight. then im trying to uncrew the gun and the tank is also very tight. ref comes over to help and we get it off. cut the hose a bit and reattached it. i missed the first game.
3. its a 15 on 15 match in a speed ball feild that doest even have that many bunkers so i get shot off the break.
New Feedback 1 Positive
Cocker part out and more
Old 07-31-2006, 06:26 PM #53
RuSSian LeGion Boy

when i was at the breakout at a local paintball field a bunny ran across the field and my cuz and i lit it up and we saw it go to the other side of the field where the other tam shot it i was thinkin how much that would hurt!
Old 07-31-2006, 06:49 PM #54
Khanhfucious
w0rd

Khanhfucious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Khanhfucious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Khanhfucious supports Team VICIOUS
Played a day's worth of paintball. By the end, we had paint and air, but not enough for a game. So we lit up a tree. When we ran out of paint, we were shooting each other with bursts of air. Sitting my my gearbag were 4 frozen/frosted tanks of CO2. I decided to lick one, then rip it off once it instantly froze. The pizza after that tasted weird. (Im Gook BTW)

Old 07-31-2006, 08:51 PM #55
Whoelse
Spray and Pray

gook lmao, the funny part of the story must be ur name lol.

Last edited by Whoelse : 08-01-2006 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:22 PM #56
originalspyderxtra
God I Wish I Was Snoopy

o yeah i forgot this one;
were were going over routs to take through the woods feild before the game started. and out of no where i here my friends ion shoot. took a good 2 full seconds then i let out a OUTCH. he shot me pint blank in the ***. i turned around and pointed the my gun at his head. lucky for him it was off and i didnt want to get kicked out of the feild. hurt like a ***** all day and i had a huge welt for a week.
New Feedback 1 Positive
Cocker part out and more
Old 07-31-2006, 10:05 PM #57
kevino1313
SDS Envy

kevino1313 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i played against a kid who off the break slipped and fell into the rollie and knocked it over and the pushed it up the field still shooting untill my friend had a perfect angle on him and ...you get the point.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 AM #58
pbman621

ok so this isint that funny but still... ok we had a small 3v4 woodsball ctf game going on.. so me and my 2 teamates take our places round the flag.. well bout 15-20 mins in 2 ppl from the other team come by my position i light em up so they are out.. so i go out looking 4 my teamates and i get shot.. well after the game come to find out .. my teamates left and went back 2 my house.. it was a lil bit ****ed up .. o and 4got .. were were playing speedball later that day (on my ghetto *** field) and this one kid gets shot off the break.. so hes walking off the field and he trips and falls in our .. snake thats underconstruction.. i just set my gun down and started laughing.. i couldnt finish the rest of the game

Last edited by pbman621 : 08-01-2006 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:02 AM #59
Geohound1

i was 10 feet away from a friend who got shot in the nuts
Old 08-01-2006, 10:58 AM #60
PaintballinGuy55

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemx29
spelling,grammer,hooked on phonics?
Yeah..You may need some grammAr help yourself...
Old 08-01-2006, 12:51 PM #61
elmosferrari
NB Lanche FTW

1) playing some hyperball on sand and mulch, was running to the 40 like i typically do and at about the 25, i see this nice chubby little kid fall flat on his face dropping his gun. Now, being the somewhat nice person I am, I kept running cuz it was prolly his frist time. I slide into the bunker and, because he was still crawling to his gun, i shot him, 4 times. Now, thats rather mean I suppose but, a few seconds later in the game - as he was walking accross the field to get off, he slipped again, dropped his gun, and got hit about 6 or 7 more times, from me (trying to lane opposite side of field) along with practically everyone else. Felt bad for the kid. Third game of the day and he quit.

2) A fun thing to do, being a ref, is to make kids shoot the other refs. We refs actually get a few people to shoot at each other so its a ref controlling a kid to shoot other refs.... Or we jsut coordinate them to move to stupid bunkers and get lit up
Old 08-01-2006, 04:39 PM #62
kev33kev

i was at team practice and i made a really nice move into a high 9 foot tall bunker and i slide into it and it fell right on top of me and i got lit up
Old 08-01-2006, 05:23 PM #63
MowinThe937

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmosferrari
1) playing some hyperball on sand and mulch, was running to the 40 like i typically do and at about the 25, i see this nice chubby little kid fall flat on his face dropping his gun. Now, being the somewhat nice person I am, I kept running cuz it was prolly his frist time. I slide into the bunker and, because he was still crawling to his gun, i shot him, 4 times. Now, thats rather mean I suppose but, a few seconds later in the game - as he was walking accross the field to get off, he slipped again, dropped his gun, and got hit about 6 or 7 more times, from me (trying to lane opposite side of field) along with practically everyone else. Felt bad for the kid. Third game of the day and he quit.

2) A fun thing to do, being a ref, is to make kids shoot the other refs. We refs actually get a few people to shoot at each other so its a ref controlling a kid to shoot other refs.... Or we jsut coordinate them to move to stupid bunkers and get lit up

its *******s like you that give pb a bad name