PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-10-2003, 07:12 PM #1
SNiPER FiRE 7

The New Armotech Wg66!!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW GUN!!!! ITS BAD@$$!!

http://tsf-pog.tacticalmarkers.com/b...=&threadid=300
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2003, 10:54 PM #2
Jpimpofpaintball

hey i bet u r gonna snipe with that. burn in hell newbie thats a piece of shi.t
Old 07-10-2003, 11:03 PM #3
motorola844

dude that looks pretty hot.
be real interested to get a review.
Old 07-10-2003, 11:27 PM #4
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
He calls himself "pimp of paintball" then talks ****..and claims to use an angel.. Ohh im so impressed.
1) Get a real marker made in the USA not imported you terrorst supporting twink
2) Paintball is a sport, its for everyone, not just dweabs that play speedball. I play both speedball and woods/long games. There is room for both
3) Learn to spell, type, and use capital leters.
4) Get a real team! Yourself and your imaginary friends do not = team
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-10-2003, 11:50 PM #5
Masterjts

GoOd GoD PeOpLe, WhAt ThE HeLl Is YoUr ProBlEm. Do YoU fEeL PeRsOnAlY tHrEaToNeD oR wHaT?!?

Let me start with the top. Sniper those guns look very nice. Although with only a 17 round clip its going to be interesting to see if it makes it as a paintball marker.

Jpimpofpaintball, you dont know anything about the gun and you make a vague statement about sniping with a paintball gun and people burning in hell and yet you dont even take the time to spell out simple words like "you" and "are." Who is the No()|3ie here... or however you ebonics freaks speak these days. Your maturity level is rampant in your online persona's name. how can you expect people to take you seriously?

motorola844, the gun in question (wg66) is not even out. Nor does the gun have a ETA. It is Armotech's beta gun and they are still redesigning it last i heard. It does look nice though doesnt it?

overbear, dont know if that imported remark was for pimp'n or for armotechs (as they are based outside of the USA). But surely you are not saying that the only real paintball markers are american markers? or that buying forign goods supports terrorism? What about our german paintball players? or our other nonamerican paintball players? YoUr AtTaCk'n peeps cAuSe Of CAPITOL LETTers ANd SPELING? And yet you make grammer errors? Unless your and english teacher its pointless to attach people on internet bbs b/c of their spelling/punctuation/grammer... and even more then that this is a paintball forum where the average IQ is lower then the number of fingers they have. (for most of you that is 10).

sigh, yet another great thread destoryed by the rampant lechery of an ignorant PB community. Its a good thing that you do not have to pass a gun safty course to play paintball b/c most of you wouldnt get past the "Name" blank.

personaly i like this new armotech gun, but im holding off my official opinion untill they tell us how the internals function. it looks to load much like the ATS guns which is a plus but if that rear cocking nob blows back every time you fire there is going to be a real problem with that gun in notime flat.
Old 07-11-2003, 02:14 PM #6
SNiPER FiRE 7

it is no question...that is the NEW WG66...

"jpimpofpaintball" two nice simple words..."shut up"....thank you.
Old 07-12-2003, 06:08 PM #7
strangeir3
Get Addicted

these kind of guns give paintball a bad name. the look like real guns which makes people think that we are war junkies. I dont no how it performs but i am just saying it is not helping the sport of paintball grow. Although i guess people use them in scenario games. but whatever.

Blue Angel Speed w/ Predator II
Check-it dust black low-rise clamp,
TAG black dust volumizer,
an aluminum 14 inch jt 2 piece
CP rail with a CP On/Off asa.

Last edited by strangeir3 : 07-12-2003 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:38 AM #8
Masterjts

the gun has nothing to do with giveing painball a bad name. that has everything to do with the person useing the gun. it applies to every type of paintball gun out there.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:49 AM #9
SNiPER FiRE 7

also it has to fo with wanna gansters doing paintball drive bys...dorks..
Old 07-15-2003, 12:32 PM #10
I_like_welts

well I think the gun looks sweet; and it's innovative the way they found how to put a clip on it like that.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:18 PM #11
akaAssasyn

get real paintball also makes a magazine feed mil sim pb gun, but they are costly.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:23 AM #12
SNiPER FiRE 7

yeah the ATS
Old 07-16-2003, 12:03 PM #13
Arawn

Arawn is a Supporting Member
Arawn is a founding member
Actually, for milsim stuff I think those .40 (and also now .50) caliber RAM M4 guns look more promising, but that's just my opinion. Although the specialized ammunition is a problem that the Armotech (and ATS) guns don't face.

The air-fed clip is a cool idea, and hopefully more durable then the ATS feed-belt clips.

I think it's really quite sad that so many paintballers insist on this inane rift between the two types of play.
I play concept field rec ball for the most part, but occasionally attend scenario games with some friends, and it's ALL fun and it's ALL paintball.

You whiney little ghetto-talking wannabe tourney players who insist milsim guns and games give paintball a bad name: what do you think about our sport's pro players with their rampant cheating, swearing, and general bad sportsmanship?

Don't you think THAT might give our sport a bad name?

Grow up.
Realize paintball can be different things to different people.

B.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:24 PM #14
Masterjts

the ram guns do not fire that well. b/c they use a smaller ball they have less paint so not only do they create smaller then quarter sized hits but they are more affected by wind etc and they have problems pushing through areas of high barometric pressure which creates a very strange situation with your accuracy. its like fireing feathers... they just dont want to fly right
Old 07-16-2003, 12:38 PM #15
Arawn

Arawn is a Supporting Member
Arawn is a founding member
Bummer.

Have you had the chance to play around with one?

I was aware that with a smaller, lighter projectile, you are going to be more affected by air conditions and foliage, but since I haven't used one, I don't know to what level it would hamper performance.

Hopefully the .50 cal ones (with bigger, heavier balls) will in some way alliviate that problem.

B.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:52 PM #16
Masterjts

dont get me wrong. if you play on indoor games you can have a really great time with them. they are very fun to shoot and look and feel very nice. but they do not make good guns at range or on outdoor environments.

the .50 will obviously fire better then the 40. but i would stick with .68. but as i have not fired or been near a 50cal one i could not say how they actualy fire.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:06 AM #17
dennmetal1

Hey guys, fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics you may win but your still retarded!!!!
Old 07-27-2003, 01:47 AM #18
pony5oh

actually the new marker doesnt have a name yet officialy, i know i cant spell! And the finished one will look better, and probebly wont come with a electro frame, the magazine will be curved, and much more stylish...
laters
Old 08-04-2003, 06:24 PM #19
FuriousGeorge514

Quote:
Originally posted by dennmetal1
Hey guys, fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics even if you win youre still retarded!!!!
Fixed
Old 08-07-2003, 02:32 PM #20
Firedude

Masterjts: right on with your commets about messing with people on the forum. It would be nice if everyone could respect a persons choice of what they like.

Sniper fire: ever check out www.opsgear.com ? They have some pretty awesome tactical paintball gun mods.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:24 AM #21
AM-P_Pump

Question

I dont know if this has been asked but where does the co2 canister or watever is being used go or does it use something else... (i dont know many of the technical stuff behind pb guns)