PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-08-2014, 11:12 AM #85
TheTannedToker

has been a member for 10 years
Order number : 99659
Ordered on Sunday, haven't received tracking or any notifications.

I have emailed twice and called today, still no response. Wondering what's going on here.

Please advise!

Last edited by TheTannedToker : 04-10-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Order Corrected
TheTannedToker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM #86
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Ninja Paintball
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTannedToker View Post
Order number : 99659
Ordered on Sunday, haven't received tracking or any notifications.

I have emailed twice and called today, still no response. Wondering what's going on here.

Please advise!
It's only Tuesday...
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:07 AM #87
TheTannedToker

Fantastic customer service from Punishers. I called today and Russel upgraded my order. Also, he shipped overnight. Wonderful service and customer service. Highly recommend!!!

Last edited by TheTannedToker : 04-10-2014 at 12:13 PM.
TheTannedToker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:23 PM #88
sp03shocker
Not new

sp03shocker owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
sp03shocker plays in the APPA D4 division
sp03shocker supports Ninja Paintball
So far nothing but a bad experience with PunishersPB.
Made an order on Tuesday using 2 day shipping, received an email from punisherspb on Wednesday saying it shipped and that i would get it Friday(yesterday)
It's now Saturday, the Fedex guy just passed my house and nothing... so i called Fedex and they proceeded to tell me that they never even received my package from Punisher's...
I called punisherspb and they told me their shipping guy wasn't in and i can call back Monday....The whole reason of me 2 day shipping it was that i needed it this weekend.
End of rant, sorry, but not happy at all.

LTD Fire CS1
Fire Splash Lv1
sp03shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:47 PM #89
Mission1395
Surprise Mother****er

Mission1395 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Shipping?

What does it mean if it says my item is on hold?
Mission1395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:25 PM #90
brophy8998

brophy8998 is an Ultimate field/store owner
brophy8998 plays in the PSP
brophy8998 donated to help Peyton Trent
brophy8998 is playing at Living Legends III
There could be a payment issue… I would call in and confirm. Sometimes there is a hold if your billing and shipping info does not match.
brophy8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:30 AM #91
Jeffro2912
Combat Panda

Jeffro2912 plays in the APPA beginner division
Jeffro2912 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
These guys are fantastic! Ordered a parts kit for my ego and received an email that it was out of stock and would be in a few weeks. They then asked me if they could provide any specific parts that I needed right now. So, they sent me the lube and oil and are sending the rest when it comes in. They have great customer service and I received the product quickly. My new go to site for sure!
Jeffro2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:10 PM #92
theUtilitariat

I'm having the same problem with them that every other on-line purchaser has had. Accept it's late August so the excuses the owner posted in December don't really apply.

Placed the order, after a couple of days their website still said "Unpaid / Unshipped" so I called. The guy said "Yeah the order's placed." Later the pending charge on my card fell off and didn't go through, site still says "Unpaid / Unshipped" so I call again. The guys says "Yeah I know exactly what order your talking about, it went out today. We'll be putting up tracking numbers this evening." That was Friday. It's Tuesday and the site still says "Unpaid / Unshipped", no charge to my card and nothing has arrived, but now no one is picking up the phone.

It's not like they robbed me or anything I just don't understand having an on-line store when you never fulfill and order. I want to give them money for their goods and they seem to have some block against this. I'm assuming the item is out of stock, they didn't update their website and rather than just tell me they're stalling.

I would not recommend online orders from these guys. It kind of seems like they don't actually keep anything in stock.

Edit: Got a hold of them today and they were very apologetic. As predicted the item was out of stock. When they had told me that it had shipped evidently it was the wrong item and they caught it in time. They spent today seeing if they could track down one from the manufacturer, sadly the item is discontinued (which I was aware of). They did give me a discount code. All in all I would say they did all that they could to try to make it right. So, points for customer service.

Last edited by theUtilitariat : 08-27-2014 at 04:57 PM.
theUtilitariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:33 PM #93
savage24x

savage24x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x supports Ninja Paintball
So does anyone play at the field and could give me a review?

IUP Crimson Hawks

#LGR
savage24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:44 PM #94
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

plays in the NXL 2
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
In short it is the best field in Pittsburgh. There is not much in the shape of scrimmages but Jay is working on that. The turf is okay but it is basically sitting on top of rough dirt. I love it there just wish there was indoor for winter.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:15 PM #95
DrKukary

4/5

I ordered a barrel from the online store. Unfortunately, the size I wanted wasnt in stock, so they called to ask if a different size that was in stock would be OK. I agreed and he said he would overnight the order and throw in the two new barrel inserts. My order did come the next day, but no extra inserts. It does suck that I have a longer barrel than I wanted and missed out on the extra parts, but he did try to fix it with what he had. I guess I can understand if he just forgot to throw the extras in.

In short, customer service was good, but I wish the website would've reflected the availability of the part.

**edit**
My experience is getting worse and worse. In short, I have been out a barrel for two weeks longer than I should have been. Can't always answer the phone? Fine, but at least call me back when you say you will or actually answer your own e-mail support system. Still no barrel or even any tracking on it. 2/5

Last edited by DrKukary : 11-19-2014 at 12:25 AM.
DrKukary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:51 PM #96
DanoPGH
old guy

They always took care of me when I bought stuff from them, they do have problems answering the phone sometimes. I think that deals with not having enough staff, everytime I stop in the store theres only 1 guy. Never played the field but have some coupons/business cards may try it out next year.
DanoPGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:32 PM #97
DKz019

Starting Wednesday December 10, 2014 Punishers will be under new management.

www.pittsburghpaintballsportscomplex.com

www.whereisTodd.com
DKz019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:34 PM #98
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

plays in the NXL 2
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Rich will still own it but Russel is moving on to work with DLX
Old 01-03-2017, 04:40 PM #99
backintheday88

is playing at Dead Legends
have to say i am pretty disappointed. What they do not say on their site is that some of the products they list are actually not in their physical inventory, meaning they have to have it shipped in from the supplier...this means not only a longer shipping time but makes them almost obsolete. I ordered some bob long parts, i talked to a guy named Ben and was told they have to get the parts from bob long. If i knew this, i would have just grabbed them off eBay listings or somebody who actually had what i wanted. So yea they have a awesome inventory, but they don't have the logistics to make it actually work.
backintheday88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:22 PM #100
Scragleton
Expert in Sampling Cores

Scragleton plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Scragleton posts videos on PbNation
Scragleton plays in the APPA D4 division
Scragleton is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by backintheday88 View Post
have to say i am pretty disappointed. What they do not say on their site is that some of the products they list are actually not in their physical inventory, meaning they have to have it shipped in from the supplier...this means not only a longer shipping time but makes them almost obsolete. I ordered some bob long parts, i talked to a guy named Ben and was told they have to get the parts from bob long. If i knew this, i would have just grabbed them off eBay listings or somebody who actually had what i wanted. So yea they have a awesome inventory, but they don't have the logistics to make it actually work.
Unfortunately we cannot carry everything that we would like at the moment. As of late November 2016 this company is under new ownership. Since purchasing this company we have been working very hard to fulfill old orders that the previous management have neglected. We are also working on a new website which is taking up a lot of time, we will be doing a grand re-opening on the 15th of this month. We would love to stock everything but its not logical at the moment. We have not had time to setup an actual storefront being how many old orders were unfulfilled and how bad the current website is, thus the reason we are going to be starting fresh with our new website on the 15th. I'm really sorry you weren't satisfied with your order man, we're here to help if you need anything at all.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:55 AM #101
Punishers Paintball

Just a note from the Owner- If anyone has experienced any issues with orders in the past, please reach out to me. We are trying hard to re-introduce ourselves to the paintball public. If anyone needs anything, we will do our best to fix the issues. We are not perfect, but we will work hard to better serve you.

Make sure to call us and introduce yourself, and tell us about your past experience. We love constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Colby Beeson
724-571-5770

Last edited by Punishers Paintball : 05-08-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Punishers Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:37 AM #102
ajianaces

Just ordered from Punishers PB, and had a great experience. Almost immediately after my order, I received an email from someone from Punishers letting me know that one of the items I ordered was out of stock. They also offered to swap it out for a different brand that was at a higher price point. That's great customer service to me.
ajianaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:10 PM #103
impyangelguy
I Post nude

impyangelguy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i ordered a cob salad. very disappointed when I found a full rat in my cob salad. fast shipping
Old 08-01-2017, 10:12 PM #104
Beerfest19

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishers Paintball View Post
Just a note from the Owner- If anyone has experienced any issues with orders in the past, please reach out to me. We are trying hard to re-introduce ourselves to the paintball public. If anyone needs anything, we will do our best to fix the issues. We are not perfect, but we will work hard to better serve you.

Make sure to call us and introduce yourself, and tell us about your past experience. We love constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Colby Beeson
724-571-5770
Great Company Talked To Colby Today And Ordered Some Dye Gear!! Thanks!! You're The Man... ��
Beerfest19 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups