Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2001, 04:09 AM #1
CoolGSak

has been a member for 10 years
Cool Palmers New 45 Frames....

Hey,
Just got a new 2 finger 45 frame for my PPS Blazer. These things are sweet as hell. Had a bit of a prob with it at first but every thing is in working order now and my baby sings as fast as anything out there. Just wondering if any one else out there has one. I'm concerned about one thing I can't seem to get it timed more concervitivly, it's timed so tight that there is just a bit of blow back in the feed port, not enough to make a difference I don't think...but I'm afraid if I make the sear engage any sooner it will rip the hell out of the hammer. Any comments on this or should I not worry about it. Any way as soon as I got some time I'll throw some pic's of Kelly(my PPS Blazer) on here with her new trigger frame. By the way if you are buying a new Blazer...GET THIS FRAME....I had the two finger pro touch frame and this one is 20x faster and easyier to pull off the shots...make the trigger so sexy.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2001, 08:19 PM #2
Shorty

cool...

Everyone who gets them appears to love them... What do you think improves the trigger so much over stock?
Old 10-27-2001, 01:00 AM #3
fulnix

fulnix is a founding member
fulnix is an NCPA player
2 Finger trigger on the Blazer

Ok First of all sorry the first post was posted by me but my friend left himself logged in on my comp.
The trigger is so much better cause the return spring is directly under the sear. So instead of having play in between where the trigger tripps the sear it just goes right to work right a way...it take out all the play.
....I'll take some pic's of it and post them...I think you could do the same with a stock frame. All you'd have to do is use a spring from a bic click pen. I jacked up the spring they gave me and I currently have a bic click pen spring in there...just like back in the day on cockers.
I'll tryo to have some pics of how it works up soon...

Bringin ya mAd bUnKEr love since 1993
Old 10-27-2001, 01:59 PM #4
CoolGSak

hey Fulnix, maybe if you weren't such an idiot you would check your computer to see who you are logged in under?!? And while you are at it, maybe you would get yourself a good gun that works consistantly, like a Dark Angel or a Matrix. Not some gun like the Blazer who no one knows about and is located all the way out in California!!
Old 10-27-2001, 09:10 PM #5
fulnix

fulnix is an NCPA player
Sak yer a Be-ACH

Hey Sak,
I heard that you have this shocker that you some how managed to fak up.....LOL....oh yea...and I heard that you're trigger finger is so ripped up that you are able to chop balls with shockers and angels....I bet you even screw up yer Matrix. Oh yea...I've had the PPS Blazer for 3yrs...and only two problems both of wich were my fault not the guns. 1. forgot to lub hammer...cause eratic velocity. 2....switched to new grip frame before a tournament and didn't put the proper spring in it. Both my fault. The gun is flawless and more accurate than both of those blow forward POS's you have.
L8r

Old 10-27-2001, 10:37 PM #6
Volcov

PPS guns are IMO the best guns out there - amazing quality and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the way they shoot. Saying PPS guns are bad is like saying a Cocker is bad, because Bud Orr took the idea from palmer

Anyways my Blazer has a .45 grip w/ the double trigger and Protouch trigger job, and it is awesome! I can maintain a high and consistent ROF with it, and it is so nice to pull

Even though I should ignore your 'Angels Own Joo' newbie-attitude - why would you say an Angel is better than a PPS gun? Everyone knows that ROF is not the most important thing at all, and although Angels have excellent customer service, I think Palmer beats every company hands down in that department. And saying he is unknown is a joke, and reasonably experienced player will know who Palmer is, it's just the newbies who are caught up with the electropneumatic craze that don't know who he is. Just because he doesn't mass produce all his guns and you don't see a dozen of them on the field DOESN'T mean it's a bad gun.

J/w, what other upgrades do you have on your Blazer?

!LONG LIVE AIRSTAR!
Old 10-27-2001, 11:01 PM #7
CoolGSak

Lightbulb

Who was the one using my Shocker at the MICT fulnix? I didn't hear you complaining about it then?

What do you mean my Trigger finger is "ripped"? And who is always the one squeeging out his Blazer? My squgee has cobwebs for godsake, the Dark Angel never breaks paint!

And Volcav, why don't you ask Fulnix about his most recent experience with PPS ordering his new gripframe? Great customer service, yeah right!
Old 10-27-2001, 11:05 PM #8
Volcov

Alright - what happened?

!LONG LIVE AIRSTAR!
Old 10-29-2001, 02:15 AM #9
fulnix

fulnix is an NCPA player
Sak yer a Be-ACH

Ok with Palmers I've always had great sevice I'm going to file this one under bad timing/bad luck. Basicly I orderd the 45 2 finger frame Palmer sent it out Fri overnight UPS with Sat divevery. For some reason UPS didn't deliver it on sat when the should have. I got the money for that back. Then when the frame got here it didn't have any parts in it...miscommunication. So it was just a big screw up...Palmer got all the parts out asap. At the tourny it was my fault cause I didn't have things locktited down and it slipped out of time.
I did use Sak's Shocker (he's on the same team as me even though he's a cock) any way I would have rather had my Blazer it is fast and more accurate than both his shocker and Angel. BTW sak you have the crappiest triggers on both guns that I have ever pulled, you should really let me fix those for you. Any way I'm done arguing with sak about this I know even if I had a pro-lite I could smoke his arse.....the gun helps but I got the skill.

Old 10-29-2001, 01:31 PM #10
Volcov

About the delivery - ever since the terrorist attack mail has been SO slow, waited a month when I bought my Palmer stab (from another guy).

But Palmer is awesome, you can EMail him and he/his son will reply within two days at least.

What do you have on your Blazer?

!LONG LIVE AIRSTAR!
Old 10-29-2001, 01:39 PM #11
CoolGSak

Angry

Might be a cock, but it's the biggest one you've ever seen dingleberry!

Faster and more accurate than my Dark Angel? (This is the sound of me laughing loudly)!! And at least my Dark works consistantly, unlike someone else's gun, I wonder who??
Old 10-29-2001, 07:33 PM #12
DuBri

Not sure what it is about angel owners. My friend taged one with my squall the other day on the hopper. One shot, the guy wiped it quick and half the people on the sidelines saw it. Palmer guns kick @ss. I'm looking at getting a blazer as a back up. I'll be wanting that 2x double trigger for sure.
Old 11-04-2001, 01:52 PM #13
Zee

well, you spend so much on Angels or other overpriced, mass produced markers , you just HAVE to justify it to everyone else.

I've noticed some of the electro users squawk the loudest. If I spent $1,000-1,500 on a marker like a dark angel, i'd BETTER get great service. I'd better get my own personal tech who lives in my closet.

My next marker WILL be a Blazer. Palmers makes some of (THE?) best markers in the world. Tried and true for over 10 years. I was playing when Palmer started messing with the PMI 1s. Not just a fad like other markers...
Old 11-04-2001, 09:24 PM #14
Joeykid

How much does it cost?
Old 11-04-2001, 09:36 PM #15
EternalFlame

well,1st off Dar Angels are basicaly the same as a normal LCD except it has a nice body and better colors.Palmers are by far one of the best Semis on the market.Id take a Matrix....then trade it in for some cash to get a palmer and send it in to Punisher for an electronic trigger with the spare cash(lol and i would too!)but back to the MAIN post.how much are the 2x triggers?i was real interested before u 2 started name calling lol.BTW ive shot an electro out with a PGP on a private course between a game(thats what happens with SKILL)and got him out fairly quick.he was writing his name on the wall,soon as he reloaded.......its the man behind the gun,not the gun in front of the man.

Guns dont kill people...i do
-EternalFlame